NBA 2K15 Wishlist (Both Current & Next)

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist (Both Current & Next)

Postby Jugosgastrika on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 pm

My wish for 2k15 is to return to have the online gameplay of 2k11, or at least 13, and that at least in Europe NBA2K14 was a disaster, with unplayable online leagues. It was impossible to do anything (the fact is that you could not enjoy the game offline on Xbox One), and I ended up going back to use my Xbox 360 to enjoy the game of basketball with friends at home ...

I hope they have been able to repair the amount of bugs that introduced the first NextGen VC game, and I think all they have been showing so far looks great! ... But keep leery until I can prove the game!

The recipe seems clear because 2k each year works very successful in the development of the game, and contains many details that I love ... but I do not understand how they could take those steps back on issues that were already controlled (and the people very satisfied with these game modes) as were the online leagues (or associations, I do not care as long as the gameplay work) capable of being managed and customizable level sliders, components of the league ... etc.

I can understand why 2k either had to lie to its users by promising that the next web which was in NBA2K11 would be better than the last, when from that time has not worked for absolutely nothing ... would have been enough to tell their users not I could keep that service (which in my view was amazing, with real-time statistics of each league match online .. sic!)

I think the work the graphics is simply spectacular, like the gameplay (eg NBA2K14 what was missing for me was not being able to lower that speed so terrifying in online game modes when the game patched after many months .. . the gameplay seemed great, except for defensive mismatches ... on missing helps to regulate such as uncontrolled on players who did not represent any danger .. another issue that would be fine correct, would be the playbook of each team that was not customizable and also in the development of the game .. the plays were cut again and again for no apparent reason!

Finally my desire for this 2k15 is that it has no hidden defect as its predecessor ... and for me that was like a 2k14 bug free, and playable game modes as they were in the previous generation consoles would be a great game ..

Cheers!!!

PD: Sorry for my bad English, trying to improve it ... to understand everything that you speak of here! XDD
Jugosgastrika

Postby railex777 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 pm

In nba 2k15 need more tattoo for my player/career. Like this - Image Image Image
railex777

Postby Solid on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:38 pm

This is probably more of a wish for 2k16, but given that there are now 3 different nextgen versions multiplatform online would be amazing
Solid

Postby JWL3 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:21 pm

GET RID OF FREAKING MOMENTUM!!!!

It was absolutely overpowering to the point it felt like I was watching a game and not playing it. You should not regularly be missing 5 ft jumpers while the team on the hot streak is hitting fadeaway 3's. It permeates not just shooting but steals, turnovers, fouls, every aspect of the game. You feel like you're helpless when you're in that downward spiral. There was a reason we demanded an on/off cpu assist switch in the 90's.
JWL3

Postby TheOriginalCandyMan on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:51 am

I feel it's way harder to defend the CPU now compared to 2k14.
Most of the players shoot lights out like Stephen Curry and that's only on pro mode. If I was playing on All Star mode, I would probably be toast.
So I hope they make the CPU less OP.

Don't hate, celebrate....

follow my twitter http://twitter.com/specialed452009
TheOriginalCandyMan

Postby ThePointForward on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:10 am

I felt like it is much easier to stay in front of your man and on offense that dribble moves actually work (pro difficulty too).
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby TheOriginalCandyMan on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:34 am

Dommy73 wrote:I felt like it is much easier to stay in front of your man and on offense that dribble moves actually work (pro difficulty too).

Depends on who you are using to guard. When I was using the Lakers yesterday, Jeremy Lin was a decent defender, while Steve Nash couldn't guard a chair, which is realistic. However, if you got someone like Josh McRoberts or Jeff Green draining 3-4 threes in a row while contested, something is wrong.

Don't hate, celebrate....

follow my twitter http://twitter.com/specialed452009
TheOriginalCandyMan

Postby ThePointForward on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:49 am

Well, maybe they just had a good shooting night :D Something like that didn't happen to me, but I had problems with guarding Kyrie - he was driving to the basket very efficiently and I had to change to whole defence to limit him.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Kevin on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:50 am

You guys ever tried sliders? :?
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby ThePointForward on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:52 am

Well, I don't want the game to be easy :D I'm gonna ramp up the difficulty and try to get through on my own, without changing the sliders.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby ege47 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:10 pm

i just want two things i know i read NBA wont allow it but yes, techinal fouls and ejections... i'm sick of hearing clark kellogg and steve kerr for 4 damn years...What a bullshit, Steve Kerr coaching and commentating in the game same time... yes, so realistic :? :? Kevin Harlan & Reggie Miller & Chris Webber would be sick for 2K16 (Y)
ege47

Postby mortiis on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:35 pm

This is message to leftos and other people working for 2k
Ive just spend 65€ on buying ps4 camera and then i realize i cant scan my face when im creating myself in normal roster edit,cuz i wanna have myself in myleague mode...
Cant believe thay 2k guys didnt put this option here,i jusr wasted my money and wanna throw this camera in garbage cuz i dont need..myself like a lot of other people only play myleague mode and not this boring mycareer...
Can 2k please make this possible soon in some update???
This is only reason why i boughted this game...thank you
mortiis

Postby TBM on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:40 pm

You payed 60 dollars for a game to scan your face, and no other reason?
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby mortiis on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:57 pm

I payed 65€ for ps4 camera!
Read the post....
mortiis

Postby TBM on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Andrew wrote:
Irving9000 wrote:My best wishes are optional to use flagrant/technical fouls and ejections ,expressive personality type players (Boogie :lol: ) should even be penalized with tech after shouting at refs. How you can play Kings Association when you can't get DMC t'd up :/ no fun at all :D

The NBA won't allow it.

To my suprise, they actually did. Hard, flagrant, technical fouls, and ejections are all in the game this year.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Andrew on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:15 pm

So I've seen. Seems they finally relented.

Fights and brawling though...I think they'll continue to draw the line there.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Kevin on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Maybe the NBA are actually not aware of this. But no one needs to tell on 2k, amirite? :cheeky:
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:58 am

I'm going to go ahead and lock this one, as anything from here on out belongs in the Wishlist for NBA 2K16. After NBA 2K15 has been out for a bit, we'll create that thread. (Y)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K15