NBA 2K15 Wishlist (Both Current & Next)

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist (Both Current & Next)

Postby diamenz on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:52 am

i sure hope they did the playbooks right this time... i hope the plays actually WORK. how many years is it going to take? =/
diamenz

Postby EMan on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:07 am

Coach mode. That's the only thing I want this year that wasn't in last year. There is no sense in keeping it out again this year because of a VC exploit. Any mode that has VC can just about be exploited. The ONLY way to not have VC exploits is to NOT have VC at all.

We already know D-League isn't in (because Euroleague is) and 10 day contracts aren't in again this year. So hopefully 2K16.
EMan

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:54 am

Another idea, for association/my player, it will be great to see players getting older (face, hair, weight)
sticky-fingers

Postby Ese on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:42 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:Another idea, for association/my player, it will be great to see players getting older (face, hair, weight)

This would be nice, NBA Live has a player weight progression in their dynasty mode.
Ese

Postby Maximus89 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:29 am

I wish you could take wrist bands and make them bigger or smaller and freely move them all along the arm from wrist to bicep. Able to add our own logos or words to the wirst bands or arm bands. Same on the legs as well. So someone like young Kobe can have calf and bicep bands. Ability to position headband on your head from high on forehead like Lebron or low to just above eyes like Iverson. Oh and freely moving tattoos around the body as well. Different rec specs to choose from. Bring back CAP option for shoe colors. I really hate the team color auto fill for all shoes.
I wish they would get a face recognition thing going on so we can take photos and put ourselves in game. But, it seems its never going to happen with 2k so i just want extremely detailed create a player options. The biggest reason for me getting bored with the game is having to play my career or association with a bunch of lame looking generic generated players. With so few customizing options, everyone starts to look the same and it bothers me so much i can't play it anymore.
Maximus89

Postby Troyork on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 am

Knowing what I know at this point, just two things.

Skippable Cutscenes. Just wrap up the cutscene in a couple sentences if a choice has to be made at the end... you know, like it already does now.
Steam Workshop. Not only can modding have a lower barrier to entry, but the modders could actually get paid.
Troyork

Postby coolbreeze24 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:02 am

I'm just praying for a solid, smooth, my career mode. The past two years the mode has been crashing to desktop, rendering the mode obsolete. Seeing as how we are getting the current gen port, hopefully patches will come out on the pc as well.
coolbreeze24

Postby centrifugal on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:24 am

I hope Leftos or some other developer reads this. It's been a problem since 2K9. It actually works in my favor, but since I play in HOF level I want the game to be harder and more difficult.

I'm talking about the way the CPU team handles situations when you play Full court defense against them. I can mostly just trap the CPU playmaker and the rest of his teammates do nothing to help him out. So I'd like that to be resolved.

On a sidenote, it'd be nice to have a little less gangsta / boy from the hood animations, music, atmosphere... It was really weird seeing Manu Ginobili acting like he was born in the bronx.
centrifugal

Postby railex777 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:51 am

coolbreeze24 wrote:I'm just praying for a solid, smooth, my career mode. The past two years the mode has been crashing to desktop, rendering the mode obsolete. Seeing as how we are getting the current gen port, hopefully patches will come out on the pc as well.

LOL? :} i buy nba 2k11,2k12,2k13,2k14 and my game not crach all work perfect. ;P your problem is your pc. buy new pc
railex777

Postby Spree#8 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:46 am

Probably a bit late for wishes at this point, but I think it'd be nice to make free throws more customizable by separating the routine from the shot, the same way jumpshots are split into release and base.

While on the subject of animations, some of them have gone missing over the years and I would like to see them return, at least the more distinct ones. That includes the signature animations for Iverson, Yao or Rick Barry's free throw, among others. It bothers me a little that no base available in 2K14 even remotely resembles that one-legged kickout of AI's and the FT animations also include none like his. Others probably feel the same way about some of their favorite players who aren't replicated properly. It doesn't bother me if I have to do some searching for a suitable animation, it kind of does when the suitable animation just isn't there.
Spree#8

Postby Look my voice to LP on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:14 pm

I wish they add ability to choose jerseys in MyCareer mode (not just home/away jerseys), there are so many beautiful jerseys to choose from.
Also, i wish they give us an option to edit or control draft classes that gonnna be used in MyCareer to have more realistic seasons and feeling for the game
ImageImage
I am godfather of the Paint
Look my voice to LP

Postby ES2Atl on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:34 am

What I really want, which should be easy, is the ability to use the Turbo 2k camera view in Association games. That is the absolute best view for playing.

What I would like would be able to have a fantasy draft before MyCareer. And fixes for rebounding and collisions. It would also be nice to be able to have my PG turn the corner on some plodding PF or C.
"I'll take any shot, any where, any time. Somebody's got to be the hero and it might as well be me" - Charles Barkley
ES2Atl

Postby Brockman44 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:53 am

I hope you can fake a pass now before you put the ball on the ground and not have it count as your dribble
Brockman44

Postby tampy on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Fiba teams.
tampy

Postby Philip00 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:53 pm

what i wrote above it's all cool and i agree but one thing i missed:

-Play online with custom roster! - this what i want verz much it would be so cool if we can play against each other with URB roster
Philip00

Postby Irving9000 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:57 am

Brockman44 wrote:I hope you can fake a pass now before you put the ball on the ground and not have it count as your dribble

what do you mean fake pass ? normal fake pass is available

My best wishes are optional to use flagrant/technical fouls and ejections ,expressive personality type players (Boogie :lol: ) should even be penalized with tech after shouting at refs. How you can play Kings Association when you can't get DMC t'd up :/ no fun at all :D
Irving9000

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:28 am

The NBA won't allow it.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ColumbusBobby23 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:07 am

Irving9000 wrote:
Brockman44 wrote:I hope you can fake a pass now before you put the ball on the ground and not have it count as your dribble

what do you mean fake pass ? normal fake pass is available

My best wishes are optional to use flagrant/technical fouls and ejections ,expressive personality type players (Boogie :lol: ) should even be penalized with tech after shouting at refs. How you can play Kings Association when you can't get DMC t'd up :/ no fun at all :D

I wonder how many points Cousins' overall would go up if he didn't act like a baby?
ColumbusBobby23

Postby TBM on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:27 am

Andrew wrote:The NBA won't allow it.

2K14 did have technical fouls, though.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ThePointForward on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am

Those techs were "awarded" for foul language right?
That should still be in, but this could also put emotion rating into work too. Players with low emotion rating would argue more about the calls which could result in technical foul. On the other hand, players with high emotion rating could interfere if they'd be on the court and push them away or something.
As for flagrant fouls - I know why NBA doesn't want that I the game, but again, players with very low emotion rating in tight games or bad blowouts could occasionally do a hard foul that would be called flagrant.
Same goes for fouls gone wrong - like intentional foul on player which just gone for layup or something.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:17 am

Correct, that was basically an Easter Egg that resulted in a technical foul being called on the bench. Other than that - and techs assessed for technicalities such as calling timeout when you have none left - the NBA isn't keen on having technicals in the game.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Ese on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Saw this from old wishlist over at OS.
Ese

Postby ColumbusBobby23 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Ya know last year they said we were going to get "dynamic living rosters". But instead we got what we always had before. They were updated much more frequently but I wouldn't have called them "Dynamic" or "Living". Was this different for the PS4/Xbone? Anyways I hope we get something more in line with game by game updates. Or have the option to have the rosters auto-update.
ColumbusBobby23

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 am

Same roster updates on all platforms last year, though the PS4/X1 updates obviously started a little later.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby USMarineSoldier on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:45 am

One big improvement to me might be small to others is Custom music and sound effects on the PC Version. The XBOX 360 has this option but I don't know why its not in the PC version. It add so much more to the game. For example: Shaq make a dunk you would hear a diesel truck horn or for Ben Wallace a clock tower bell. Plus with the PC so much more could be incorporated into the game. Having highlights of other games during halftime would be a great add also. They had this idea going during the Sega Genesis days with Bulls vs Blazers and Lakers vs Celtics. Starting lineup intro also this is another thing they had in older games like in NBA in the Zone. Hopefully this year on next gen they much more modes and options than they did in 2K14 next gen. The lack of mode and options was pitiful but I guess they leave for improvements on purpose possibly.
USMarineSoldier

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K15