Attachments in Private Messages

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Wiki and other site related issues and content here. Site and community announcements are also posted in this section.

Attachments in Private Messages

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:18 pm

FYI, I've enabled the ability to attach images and archives (ie .7z, .rar, .zip files) in private messages. I was under the impression that I'd already done that some time ago, but apparently I didn't. So, if you need to attach images or archives in a private message to another Forum member...well, now you can. If you run into any issues, please let me know.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
That's a bad luck number.
Administrator

Re: Attachments in Private Messages

Postby JaoSming on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:20 pm

.....FINALLY. Seriously, this is big for me, too many mediafire uploads for temporary stuff. Server limits be damned.

btw people, he only enabled this because he needed to send me something, special me :bday:

can you enable image resizing in PMs?
Opinions are my own.
Right Click Loop
phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8ozxhwwmz4LJzpGAj22T5qa0ZVFBJ3yw

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:25 pm

No, that wasn't it at all! I'm just a caring webmaster/admin, always out to make things better for the community... :shifty:

I'll check the settings.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
That's a bad luck number.
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Finally Lean can send his "special" selfies to everybody :cheeky:
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Optimist
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kevin on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Thanks so much andrew, now I dont need to open up mediafire just to share some files.
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Return to NLSC Hub