First NBA Live 15 Screenshot

Talk about NBA Live 15 here.

Re: First NBA Live 15 Screenshot

Postby Ermolli on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:25 am

I can see an improvement in the players' faces the hair, arms and shoulders, lighting, jersey and body textures, those look so much better than Live 14 in my opinion; I agree that the jerseys seems really paper-like slim and that collars are too big, besides that it looks fantastic. Now the real test is to see the animations, that and graphics were one of the main problems 14 had. Also I hope players have "life" while playing showing emotion and awareness of the situation, differentiating players from winning in a close game from losing on a blowout and from a regular season game from a game seven during the playoffs, need to see more of that in Live 15 for more immersion.
Ermolli

Re: First NBA Live 15 Screenshot

Postby ThaLiveKing on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:35 am

Qballer wrote:
ThaLiveKing wrote:I want players to be able to stop on a dime, and cut properly, like in real basketball

and that's what one of my problems with 2k is. i felt like I was playing in slow motion when trying to change directions. You try to take advantage of mistakes, but the lengthy animations allow the defense to recover.

The first game to get that right, Wins, in my eyes!!!
ThaLiveKing

Previous

Return to NBA Live 15