NBA Live 15 Wishlist

Talk about NBA Live 15 here.

Re: NBA Live 15 Wishlist

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:27 am

A couple of noteworthy bugs that need to be addressed, along with some minor suggestions:

• As far as playcalling and strategy goes, Synergy and the coaching profiles work well most of the time. However, the AI is prone to lapses where the CPU will just get the ball in the paint and stand there not making a move, leading to a three second violation. Shot clock violations also sometimes occur in this manner where a player will dribble out 15 seconds of the shot clock to a violation when they're trapped or the player otherwise breaks down. Basically, some AI lapses like that need to be cleaned up.

• I'm still getting the pass-back issue whenever I'm in a player-locked mode, so that's a bug that needs to be addressed. It seems to happen mostly on lead passes; if you're in the frontcourt and call for a pass from someone in the backcourt, you're getting stuck in an automatic pass-back situation pretty much every time. Something else that needs to be fixed for next year.

• A couple of suggestions for BIG Moments: allow the user to toggle the accelerated clock on and off, as some challenges should at least have the option of being played out in real time for them to be fair. Likewise, I'd suggest that any combination challenge where you need to get points and assists should not be player-locked, as your CPU teammates do have a tendency to let you down on getting those assists.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby 22cedric on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:30 am

@jimhejl tweeted this STUNNING: Captured with OTOY's LightStage, rendered using Octane. 17M triangle asset. 8min render on GTX 680 pic.twitter.com/6dzWzocPMC imagine if that type of visual fidelity was applied to a NBA Live basketball game in the future that pic blew me away.
22cedric

Postby Obey_Gamer on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:10 am

1.Animation/Graphics-Make Nba Live Graphics just like the new ufc graphics make the players tattos real they body type real i want to see their sweat like in the real games i want to see bigger stadium & crowd make the crowd feel real Have the Players with Different Emotions Face expression while they Dunk or get fouled make Nba Live Like it is on HD TV Most Likely The Jerseys too

2.All Star Weekend-Have Everything iN the All Star Weekend include ESPN AND TNT

3.Rising Star Story-Do What 2k Does But make it better have your rising star a Story about him in College going to the NBA have every scenes possible have him do interviews make him a talked about player make it feel real make it feel like the that rising star player feel like a nba star with in and off court situations

4.REAL GAME EMOTION- HAVE BIG AND CLOSE GAMES FEEL REAL EXCITING MAKE THE CROWD ALL WEAR THEY TEAM COLORS IN PLAYOFFS HAVE FANS GET REAL LOUD TO DISTRACT THE OTHER TEAM HAVE FANS HOLD UP SIGNS WAVE THEIR TOWELS AND EVERYTIME THE GAME FEEL REAL YOU UPDATE THAT INTO THE GAME HAVE THE NBA FINAL LIKE NEVER BEFORE PUT ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE THIS GAME EXCITING

5.Have you Rising Star Player in Ultimate Team

6.ESPN POST GAME/HALFTIME REPORT- PUT THAT SAME POST SEASON &HALFTIME REPORT INTO THE GAME MAKE IT LONG ENOUGH TO BE ENTERTAINING HAVE THE COMMENTARYS YOU SEE ON TV AND ALSO HAVE THEM TALK ABOUT THE REAL IN GAME LIKE WHAT TEAM NEED TO STEP UP THEIR GAME WHAT PLAYER IS ON A HOT STREAK WHAT PLAYER IS NOT DOING EVERY WELL WHAT TEAMS ON A WINNING OR LOSING STREAK MAKE THE COMMENTARY INTERVIEW THE PLAYERS HAVE THE PLAYERS HAVE A TOWEL AROUND THEIR NECKS HAVE THE PLAYER SPEAK THEIR MINDS DOING HALFTIME INTERVIEW AND POST GAME INTERVIEW

7.NBA STYLE- HAVE THE PLAYERS BEFORE & AFTER A BASKETBALL GAME WEAR REALLY NICE LOOKING SUITS AND OUTFITS MAKE THE COMMITATERS TALK ABOUT HOW NICE THE SUIT LOOKS AND HOW DIFFERENT THE OUTFIT IS MAKE IT FEEL REAL HAVE THE PEOPLE BUY THESE THINGS FROM ONLINE PURCHASES FOR YOUR RISING STAR AND SOME NBA PLAYERS TO WEAR DURING A QUICK GAME OR A PLAYOFFS/FINALS GAME

8.PLAYERS DNA/In Game Frustration- Make the Game Feel Human like have Some Players on a Hot/Cold streak have them on a good/bad scale have them get frustrated in the game if they aren't a good team player have the fans distract the whole team and have the Crowd have an impact on their home teams

9.PHYSICS/GAMEPLAY- DUNKS SHOOTING MAKING PLAYERS FALL REAL IN GAME FOULS REAL GAME CLUTCHES THIS ALL NBA LIVE REALLY NEEDS TO GET THE CROWN AGAIN IF YOU ASK ME JUST GET ANY REAL DUNKS AS POSSIBLE FIX THE DENFENSE OF STAND MAKE THE OFFENCE REAL FOR EVERY TEAM HAVE THE PLAYERS THE PLAYERS SPEED ON THEIR BASED OVERALL HAVE THE PLAYERS MAKE EACH OYHER FALL GET DUNKED ON IF THIS GAME HAS SLAM DUNK CONTEST HAVE THE PLAYERS DO THE MOST SICKEST DUNKS POSSIBLE ALLY OOPS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED MAKE PLAYERS DUNK FROM FAR DISTANCE MAKE THE PLAYERS MISS THEIR DUNKS ALSO MAKE THE BLOCKS LOOK REAL MAKE PLAYERS BLOCK DUNKS AND LAY UPS ALSO EVEN ALLY OOPS TOO

10.PUT THE WHOLE NBA DRAFT ON NBA LIVE EVERY YEAR HAVE NCAA COLLEGE PLAYERS INTO THE GAME RIGHT WHEN THE DRAFT IS GOING ON HAVE THE MOCK DRAFT AND LOTTERY DRAFT SET IN THE GAME ALSO HAVE THE COMMENTATERS AND NBA PLAYERS TALK ABOUT THE NEXT UPCOMING STAR IN THE NBA DRAFT MAKE THE NEW ROOKIES FEEL SPECIAL

GOOD LUCK EA I HOPE THIS WORKS GOD BLESS YOU ALL
#LETS WIN THE CROWN AGAIN
#BEAT 2K
Obey_Gamer

Postby Sieghart435 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:24 pm

My Wishlist for NBA Live 15:

1. Have more varieties of signature moves like crossovers, spin moves.
2. Have varieties of sponsors for each game in the Season and Playoffs like ESPN, TNT, CSN, Fox Sports, NBA TV, etc.
3. Better and more realistic animations for players.
4. Better graphics and effects (e.g. logos, overlays, balls, crowd, players, sideline characters, referees, environment).
5. Realistic pre-game intros and tipoffs for all teams.
6. Realistic crowd, player and bench emotion and intensity in close games.
7. Put dramatic effects to the player making an off-balance shot.
8. MAKE A PC VERSION FOR ALL OF OUR SAKE!

Thank you for your considerations. :D :roll:
Sieghart435

Postby joshfarc on Fri May 02, 2014 7:53 pm

I really like where NBA Live 14 is headed with the gameplay, the engine, the new patch and colllison detection, 2k sim like game controls, lots of cool user modes and everything, plus it's servers work! So if Live 15 utilizes everything it's learned from this year and adjusting things and adding modes and gameplay styles... EA you guys are doing it RIGHT.

And I have played NBA2k since 2k10, though i did own Live 10 (I enjoyed both game styles though Live 10 was too arcadelike online was stupid playing 5 on 5 because a guy could just ballhog with anyone decent, let alone legit, and use cheeser moves. But a big part of that was the inability to play defense, which NBA Live 14 has really taken over lately with the last patch. I feel like the defense is maybe even better and more fluid and as realistic as 2k14 (not graphics; who has also become money hungry with VC and certain game modes; it's ok to an extent for My Team but to play regular blacktop mode by yourself, or with a friend over at the house, all the top 50 NBA players cost more VC just to use... don't become them). 2k is slightly overrated this year as not only was it full of online/server issues but they had less modes, as well as the defense taking a step back from the 360 version of the games defense. But it is the NBA so perfect offense usually will win. Anyway, I just wanted to summarize I am extremely familiar with Live and 2k (and the NBA), a result of playing Live 95 on SNES, Live 2003-2006 Xbox, Live 08-10 Xbox 360, Played the ELITE 11 (or 12) Demo on the PS3, I knew it was raw but even then I could tell you were starting back at the right spot.

Now you have a beautiful game engine that is able to be updated via roster upgrades and nigthly/weekly patches that integrate perfectly.

FOR NBA LIVE 15 to BE THE NBA GAME I BUY AND PLAY OVER 2K:

NBA LIVE 15 ONLINE MODES

-Quick Match (Private Locker too; ability to invite friends to party and game or crews, etc)
Online Leagues (We all like having both ASSOCIATION ONLINE like Live14 but also ability to create leagues with fantasy drafts and 30 user controlled teams)
-Run a Franchise/Dynasty/GM/Owner ONLINE (like Assoc Online)
-QUICK MATCH TEAM UP
- (you auto connect to 9 others, 4 minimum, and each play as certain player on a current NBA team roster)
USE YOUR RISING STAR ONLINE (with his rating, position,and stats)
-CREWS/LEAGUES:

-Ability to start/create an online EA Sports Crew/Team for the ultimate Online gaming experience! CREWS AND LEAGUES ARE what make a game flourish and have lasting appeal for NBA Games, along with great online modes and crew/teams/teamup. After we spend a solid month playing the game hardcore (or even 2-3 if their is really that much depth and options), our Rising Star has become legit money,

NBA ULTIMATE TEAM: Play online earning players from different era's, you've implemented it well; just don't go VC crazy lke 2k making it almost necessary to spend money on points/VC for your MyPlayer/GM/MyTeam/BlacktopPlayers and is rediculous. Why have blacktop in the game and not allow you to play online... any modes you guys have off-line try to incorporate online. All-Star Weekend with friends. Leagues like I said, but also tournaments or just a 8 or 16 man playoffs. Or a great online season with 29 other user controlled teams (whether it via League or Online Association like Live14) then allow trades and stuff with the other users, also champions and FURTHERMORE:

-OFFSEASON MODES-
2k Used to have it.... Associations were so fun online when you finished the season with 29 other teams and make the playoffs and finish in the top 8 or so, but then have like ALL CAP SPACE to use in the Free Agency or Re-Signing Other Players. This was always fun and lead to countless 5-10 year seasons I played in 2k13 on 360 (or 2k12...) Simply use what is successful. Each off-season your players get to go to some training camps or whatever, and 50% is based on how well you do with them and 50% of their improvement based on their age/potential.

CONTROLS: I REALLY LIKE THE NEW CONTROLS DRIBBLING AROUND ON NBA LIVE 14. OBVIOUSLY IMPROVE AND ADD MULTIPLE ANIMATIONS FOR EACH TYPE OF MOVE IF NOT TOTALLY UNIQUE TO EACH PLAYER ALMOST. I like the Right Stick as the ISO/Moves stick and LEFT BUMPER as the modifier for doper signature moves with the ball. BUT THE Y HOPSTEP CAN BE COMBINED WITH X/RT (DUNK) RIGHT AFTER EVERY TIME FOR BUCKET OR A DUNK THAT LOOKS RIDICULOUS. THAT"S THE ONLY NOTICABLEY AWFUL/CHEESER/NBAJAM style gaming that needs to be removed; once it's gone I swear you're system and game is nearly perfect. Fix some of the rebounding stuff maybe (and the auto AI offensive boards). I bet some patch work and coding and you guys could have the fixed on Live14 patch.

DEFENSE: It's great in Live14 aside from stopping that hopstep into dunk glitch. AI should be smarter as they seem to be now, but more hustle and awareness from the AI on D. As for on the ball defense, it's pretty dang solid. Maybe add something as a defensive modifier to increase your ability on D or something.... certain players or I duno.

OFFLINE MODES:
PRACTICE ARENA (Practice with friends in Party Mode)
ASSOCIATION/SEASON WE ALWAYS WANT TO MAKE ROSTERS THAT ARE REALISTIC RATINGS AND STUFF AND THAT SIM JUST LIKE REALITY. PLUS THERE IS NO REASON TO LEAVE OUT OFFLINE MODES LIKE 2K HAS. I KNOW EA CAN KEEP TRACK OF GUYS THAT SOMEHOW CHEAT AND MOD THEIR RISING STAR WITH SOME WEIRD HEX STUFF AND YOU WILL BAN THEM (if they figure it out); 2k simple answer to no cheating is you're connected to 2kservers 24/7 on the game, its so annoying and has glitches where 99 Overall Rating My Career Players have been lost).

Xbox & EA PARTY MODE:
-BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH EVERYONE ONLINE IN QUICK MATCHES
-BE ABLE TO SEE ALL YOUR RECENT NBA LIVE15 "RECENT PLAYERS" LISTED
-SIMPLE "PARTY" MODE THAT SYNCS WITH XB1 PARTY AND ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE 10 PLAYERS IN YOUR PARTY; 5 on 5 Private Team Up sounds fun!
(This means being able to privately/party play with just your 10 best friends on the game, whether it's with real NBA teams/players or your Rising Star player, give multiple options)
-EACH TIME SOMEONE JOINS YOUR EA&XB1 PARTY THEY LOAD THEIR RISING STAR INTO THE PRACTICE ARENA (like live 2010) WHERE YOU ALREADY ARE LOADED AND CAN SHOOT AROUND/MESS AROUND. A GREAT ONLINE SYSTEM WOULD BE SO MUCH OF A BLESSING, WITH THE ABILITY TO GATHER 10 GUYS/FRIENDS ON XB/PS AND HAVE THEM TALKING/SHOOTING IN PRACTICE ARENA WHILE YOU SET UP A 5 vs 5 PRIVATE MATCH! That's always a blast!
-Even allow guys to mess around and like initiate stuff in the "PARTY PRACTICE ARENA" allowing them to play 1 on 1 to 11 by 1's and 2's; or play 21 with 3 people; play 2 on 2 half-court to 11 by 1s and 2s; it would all be great while you waited to fill up your 10 man party which allows you to play online NBA games for hours on end each night!

GAME PRACTICE ARENA LIKE NBA LIVE 2010; Loaded game and you could shout-around, with menu above that... Loved it.

FULL GAME/MOVE TUTORIAL

OPTIONS

ROSTERS
-Be Able to edit rosters for us sim freaks offline
-Live is great at having up to date in sync NBA rosters
-Players do need to have a little more complexity to them than in Live14; just 10 or so individual stats were missing, give or take;
-CLASSIC TEAMS ROCK! ALL CLASSIC TEAMS ROCK! 70's LAKERS ROCK! BULLS 93-94 ROCK! BUT SO DOES LIKE EVERY TOP 8 OR SO TEAM FROM EVERY SEASON FEEL CLASSIC TO REAL NBA FANS, HAH. I"D LOVE IF SOMEHOW YOU HAD LIKE 100's of CLASSIC ROSTERS.... you could make indivudual modes out of that.......

_-I KNOW I SAID A LOT.... and I apologize if it sounded negative and not constructive. I just am an avid NBA/Hoops Gamer and after the 2k14 Letdown removing the best modes and the defense being impossible with people hating the My Team mode Domnation Mode being too hard, etc. Online lag prevents anything from working out well aside from Verses traditional style but still has lag. As a 2k player the past 4 years or so, I am totally giving Live15 a chance this year for the first time in awhile; and mostly because of the improvements I've seen made in the game so far. Graphics are important, and you're improving that. But gameplay and 60fps should come first, with little lag and good EA Servers.
joshfarc

Postby Mr.13 in 33 on Sat May 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Team shoot around in the before games like they did in college basketball 2K. Mike Breen and JVG as commentators, also having Mike Breen saying "Bang" when you hit a big shot, You can play as classic teams including teams from 00-2009
Mr.13 in 33

Postby Andrew on Sun May 11, 2014 11:41 pm

A few presentation suggestions:

• Add some more camera angles, including more highlight angles (eg slam cam!) and the classic isometric cam.

• When hiding the overlay in Instant Replay, also hide the focus indicator. Screenshots and replay captures look a lot better without it!

• Allow the user to change the default player lock camera angle. I believe the official patch was supposed to do this, but for me it still defaults to the Player Lock camera.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Ab300240 on Mon May 19, 2014 12:26 am

Ok, NBA LIVE. This is what you're going to have to do in order to not only make NBA LIVE 15 better than NBA LIVE 14, but to make it the best NBA Video Game Franchise on the planet. Ok, here goes.
-Graphics: What the heck was up with the graphics? No offense, but those were some of the worst graphics I've ever see on a video game. You must improve them. Kobe Bryant needs to look like the real Kobe Bryant, LeBron needs to look like the real LeBron, etcetera. Then you have the crowd graphics. Those weren't so bad, but they could be better. You've got to make the shot graphics look excellent, as well.
-Scoreboard: Ok, the ESPN scoreboard was great. However, you've got to improve that as well. You've got to have the ESPN scoreboards to when they first got improved to this moment, so back to 2010 and as far as late 2014. You've got to have the scoreboards for TNT from 2010 through late 2014. You've got to have the ESPN on ABC scoreboards from 2010 through late 2014, and all the updated local area scoreboards for each team (that will especially be great in Dynasty/Franchise/Association mode(s)). You also have got to have CBS, MSG, CSN, TSN, and NBA TV. That will also help improve the game.
-Soundtrack: Ok, I really like ghetto music (people like Waka Flocka Flame, Lil Wayne, Chief Keef, Future, Trae Tha Truth, YG, etc.). And no songs I like(d) were on the game. Most people who like the NBA like ghetto rap music. Please work on your soundtrack!
-Deeper Dynasty and My Career modes: You have to dig deeper into these modes. In Dynasty, you've got to dig deeper. I would like a game where, maybe in the offseason,you get to choose your location, your Logo/Team name, and even your arena art and fan wear for playoffs. And on My Career, you should have more player options and player decisions. Also, in both modes, you can go to All-Star festivities and you can go to the NBA Draft, in My Career mode, however, you can go to either event as a spectator or an actual attendee (if chosen).
WNBA/FIFA modes. Ok, I have a lot of friends. Half are my fellow boys, and some of them are girls. Some of my girl friends, including my girlfriend, are video gamers. They complain about the NBA video games being too focused on the men. They want women players in the game too. So you should just add a WNBA mode. The WNBA mode should include customizable rosters, settings, even My Career and Dynasty modes. Keep that in mind.
A Backup Game: I don't know why you guys canceled NBA ELITE 11 and 12 or NBA LIVE 13, but those were bad ideas. Remember, I don't like the NBA 2K franchise(s). But for NBA LIVE 15, you need to have a backup game. So I believe that you should bring back the NBA ELITE franchise. I would've bought NBA ELITE 11 and 12, but you guys canceled. If you bring back NBA ELITE, I would definitely buy it. So there should be an NBA LIVE 15 AND NBA ELITE 15. And something I think would make people happy and WANT to buy ELITE is if you sell NBA ELITE 11 and 12 for FREE with NBA ELITE 15. It would be great to have a backup game because if LIVE fails, you can easily come back with another game. Also, it'll put more NBA video game options out there.
Ab300240

Postby Mr LostSoul on Mon May 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Just went back and watched too much live 14 videos. I can say what I dislike about it most, to sum everything that takes away from it for me is the constant reset points. Go one way, pause, and the player resets his body, drive hard into a jumpshot and the player resets his body before taking the shot. Drop step, spin off, and the player resets his body before he's ready to go up.

Everything seems like one giant reset to make up for the lack of transition animations, there aren't any, or soon enough break-away points that helps it look smooth. Said it once already, but it can't be mentioned enough, the game would greatly benefit from leaving it up to the user to choose when and what position they're in to finish their actions. That's how I remember the glory days of Live when "freestyle" was its claim to fame. Because things like a fading, desperate 90' shot and all things alike are missing. And also there's just too much "straight up, straight down"-ness for anything to look authentic.

Here's hoping 15 is less robot-perfect, and more spontaneous-perfect.... Also hoping players come off curls ready to catch and shoot, facing the basket...
Mr LostSoul

Postby rustyRonzielSzn on Tue May 20, 2014 4:45 pm

My simple but very optimistic wish list:

1. LeBron James on the cover as a #6 Cleveland Cavalier (Making the NBA Live Series beyond mainstream)
2. Bring back the controls and schemes from the once known NBA Elite duo (Elite '11-'12)
3. On par with 2K14's or reveal one of a kind next gen sports graphics for it's 15 installment (Using EA's Ignite game engine to its fullest)

Well that's pretty much my interests towards the next installment. Pretty simple huh?! lmao
rustyRonzielSzn

Postby Andrew on Sat May 24, 2014 11:11 am

As I just mentioned in the Bugs thread, occasionally a player with pick up a sixth foul in a BIG Moments game, but remain on the floor. Not every time though, quite often that rule is represented properly, but when it does happen, it's usually the CPU getting to keep a player in the game. Something to look out for in NBA Live 15, as I'm hoping BIG Moments will return this year. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby 22cedric on Mon May 26, 2014 2:32 pm

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7en-u2DD2U

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 2 - Game Modes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Wclv1x5jE

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 3 - Presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tGHNGIfQk4

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 4 - Rising Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJwVoj10JLw

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 5 - Dynasty Mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK4Xgh4bgMs

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 6 - Ultimate Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3g8WKM3Ams

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 7 - Physics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jd1yPZ ... e=youtu.be

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 8 - Animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHkx_Br ... e=youtu.be

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 9 - AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010T_uFJy7c

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 10 - Controls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9aRE1z ... e=youtu.be

NBA Live 15 Wishlist pt 11 - Connected Franchise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkfyHVm ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by 22cedric on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
22cedric

Postby 22cedric on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:43 am

NBA Live needs a balanced medium with animations while maintaining responsive user control that's a big factor moving forward.
22cedric

Postby Hiteshom on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:31 pm

I like everything above just add one thing:
Intervention Simming.
I remember in NBA Live 09, they had a intervention mode for simming, this was a ton of fun, because I didn't have to play blowouts, and I only had to play fun moments of the games. For instance. When a game came down to the 4th Quarter and we were down by 10 or so, I was given the chance to play it, or when it was a close game with 3 minutes left, I could play it. Or if someone was about to break a record or something, I could play it. But that wasn't it, any time during the sim, I could press X and then choose to start playing, or I could just start playing from the start of the game just like normal.
Intervention Simming needs to be added as an option to NBA Live 15.
Hiteshom

Postby Patr1ck on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Hiteshom wrote:I like everything above just add one thing:
Intervention Simming.
I remember in NBA Live 09, they had a intervention mode for simming, this was a ton of fun, because I didn't have to play blowouts, and I only had to play fun moments of the games. For instance. When a game came down to the 4th Quarter and we were down by 10 or so, I was given the chance to play it, or when it was a close game with 3 minutes left, I could play it. Or if someone was about to break a record or something, I could play it. But that wasn't it, any time during the sim, I could press X and then choose to start playing, or I could just start playing from the start of the game just like normal.
Intervention Simming needs to be added as an option to NBA Live 15.

I like this idea because they already have the moments feature, and that is like intervening in a game.

I said this on OS, but I want to see Spurs-like ball movement in NBA Live 15. As long as the responsiveness is there on both sides, it would be a ton of fun moving the ball around with a constantly rotating help defense.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby beegees on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:53 am

1. Make changes in Dynasty mode (in NBA Live 14 mode compared to Live 05 has not changed ☹): more slots for Trades (at least 4-5), the opportunity to return to the same screen to see laureates of the season: All-Star, All-Star Defense, All-Star Rookie Team with the statistics of the players on the same screen, the opportunity to earn in-game currency in Dynasty mode (but: NO cheats for money / virtual currency).
2. Add All-Star Mode: 3-point & slam dunk contest, All-Star & All-Star Rookie Game, perhaps even Tako Bell Skill Challenge, Celebrity Game etc.
3. Fouls Auto AI (Player & AI of Team) at the end of four quarters: at a certain difference in the score (e.g. 4+ points).
4. Improve putting the ball (realism): by default the first recipient pass not only PG, but SG, SF in reality (such as LeBron, Kobe etc.).
5. Return national teams: Spain, USA, China, Russia, France, Germany etc.
6. Return Legends in offline mode: from All-Star "50s to All-Star "00-ies.
7. Updates soundtrack of the game: in the course of season to add new tracks to the track list.
8. Add Match Report during the game (supposedly from team coaches): what areas to cover, to replace a player, what schemes to use in the attack etc.
9. Variegate logic substitutions: AI chooses a running/shooter composition, composition of experienced players during the game and in front of her.
10. Timely update rosters and players' rankings: trade in the game no later than 2-3 hours interval from the trade real NBA, team signed free agent, which is not in the database (e.g. from Europe) for 1-2 days to create a model to add to the game player, a role player scored 20 points per game - add 1-2 points to the rating (as in a series of FIFA, where the system is already running), star struck 1-10 - rating downgrade etc.
This Is Where I Came In

beegees

Postby dascoot on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Here is my wish list for NBA Live 15

1) Multiplayer Dynasty- I think this should be in the game. It's nice to be able to do this with friends and stuff
2) Draft List- If you want to get one step ahead of 2K, offer something cool that they don't. What is a draft list you may ask? A Draft List is the list from year one to your current year in the dynasty mode. With the draft list you get to see what teams drafted what players, their position (C, PF, SF, SG or PG), their height, weight, college, what player they are compared to, and their play style. What would anyone think about this? I think it would be great to have in this game. Also a square is put around a player who has been an all star, for somewhat of an example you can look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_NBA_draft from Wikipedia.
3) In game saves- You can play part of a game, and then come back to it later and play the rest of it. 2K does this and I think Live should too.
4) Better graphics. I thought the graphics were ok, but could have been better.
5) Mini Games- Horse, Around the World, Nickels and Dimes, 21. Just something fun to add to this series.
6) Highlights of the - Month, Week, Season would be interesting to see. For examples best NBA Blocks of the Month, NBA Dunks of the Month, NBA Best Passes of the Month
7) More than 15 players on the team- Having more than 15 players on the team, but have to limit your roster to 5 starters, 7 bench players and 3 injury reserves
8) Summer League- Play your young players in the summer league, or of course you can turn off this option.
9) Amnesty Player- I see that you have players in the NBA that can be amnestied. I'd like to see this in the game.
Last edited by dascoot on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
dascoot

Postby Patr1ck on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:46 pm

To play off your number 6 wish, they could use community highlights and use them for the highlights. Why usecommunity highlights? Because the developers would have to program in scenarios then load them up for you to view them. Streaming in video would he a bit easier provided a fast enough internet connection.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby DiamondDon on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:23 am

Rising Stars:
1. Add More Haircuts.
2. Add More Shoes/Shoe Brands.
3. Add More Accesories/Colors.
4. Add More Faces.
5. Endorsments.
DiamondDon

Postby zzcoolj21 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:53 am

zzcoolj21
20% on Good release machine, The NLSC's Jr Smith

Postby Mr.13 in 33 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:21 am

The #1 thing i hope they fix is the game play (besides everything else) but the one thing i would love in this game will be a team shoot around before you start a game. Like in College Basketball demo you had a lay up line before you can start the game but hopefully you and your team mates shoot around before you begin the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS_RYJZhSjI

Something like this. pre game shootaround
Mr.13 in 33

Postby xKrNMBoYx on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:05 am

I was hoping for a PC version when my hopes for 2K15 PC was up. A career mode like 2K?
xKrNMBoYx

Postby sticks323 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:08 am

I would really like to see a Combine. Instead of giving us random stats in Rising Star we should do a Combine. The combine should allow us to choose a shooting form, and teach us the game. I don't know what type of drills should be included in the combine but they should differ if you have a guard, forward or center. Maybe we earn Experience points for the drills we complete. Then when we play that first game our play won't have a low overall compared to the other rookies in the game. It would be something different than 2k
sticks323

Postby railex777 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Realse nba live 15 for PC
railex777

Postby Andrew on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Unfortunately not going to happen, but we discussed the possibility of that happening at some point in the future in our chat with Sean O'Brien:
http://www.nba-live.com/nlsc-podcast-ep ... interview/
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live 15