Double Pass Glitch

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

Double Pass Glitch

Postby Izzy Snow on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:44 am

After the big title update (no. 2) a double pass glitch is now in the game unfortunately. I was able to figure out and realize how it was triggered and it happens when you try and do a lead pass. LB plus A on Xbox One and L1 plus X on PS4. I have both versions and I can confirm it happens on both. Here is my video about it. I swear I'm not trying to promote my channel or vid btw. I just wanted to share with y'all and also maybe EA will see this and fix it.

http://youtu.be/XSccgqbM148
Izzy Snow

Re: Double Pass Glitch

Postby Andrew on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:46 pm

I haven't had it happen to me since an in-game update was pushed through a couple of days ago, but it's possible I've just been lucky. Definitely worth noting that that's a way of reproducing the glitch, so good info and thanks for sharing. (Y)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ThaLiveKing on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 am

Yeah, gotta do the basic passes!! Lead passes are usually useless in this game anyways
ThaLiveKing

Postby Izzy Snow on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Andrew wrote:I haven't had it happen to me since an in-game update was pushed through a couple of days ago, but it's possible I've just been lucky. Definitely worth noting that that's a way of reproducing the glitch, so good info and thanks for sharing. (Y)

Your welcome. Seems it doesn't happen as much now but that could be also me not using the lead pass anymore lol.
Izzy Snow

Postby Izzy Snow on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:42 pm

ThaLiveKing wrote:Yeah, gotta do the basic passes!! Lead passes are usually useless in this game anyways

I realized that now. Sometimes lead passing works though.
Izzy Snow

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:23 am

I have actually had it happen once or twice, so it doesn't look like it's been patched after all.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 14