NBA 2k11 default load roster file/location (PC)

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

NBA 2k11 default load roster file/location (PC)

Postby noobiew on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:11 am

Hi all, I have one problem please help me.

Let say I have edited and made some changes on the roster and saved the file (.ros), but every time when I start to play the game again I need to go to "option" then choose "load and save" and to load my own made roster file as the game will automatically load the default NBA2k11 roster file every time you start the game again.

Anyway can I make the game to automatically to choose and load my made roster file at the start of the game instead of the default roster file ? so it would save my time as I no need to choose to load my roster file every time when I want to play the game again. I assume something like just to replace the default load roster file with my made roster file will do the trick, but the problem is I don't know where is the path/location of the default roster file, anyone can help me?

thank in advance and sorry for the bad English :D
noobiew

Re: NBA 2k11 default load roster file/location (PC)

Postby Andrew on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:53 am

I don't believe it's possible.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby levynagy on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:05 am

noobiew wrote:Hi all, I have one problem please help me.

Let say I have edited and made some changes on the roster and saved the file (.ros), but every time when I start to play the game again I need to go to "option" then choose "load and save" and to load my own made roster file as the game will automatically load the default NBA2k11 roster file every time you start the game again.

Anyway can I make the game to automatically to choose and load my made roster file at the start of the game instead of the default roster file ? so it would save my time as I no need to choose to load my roster file every time when I want to play the game again. I assume something like just to replace the default load roster file with my made roster file will do the trick, but the problem is I don't know where is the path/location of the default roster file, anyone can help me?

thank in advance and sorry for the bad English :D

From my experience I can tell you the game loads the previous roster file you used before exiting the game last time you played the game. But I guess there's one way to test if can load the same file over and over again at startup: copy to a different folder on your PC any other roster file from your Saves folder before deleting them from the game and leave only one roster file (the one you want). And tell us if it worked because theoretically it should. :)
levynagy

Postby noobiew on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:32 am

levynagy wrote:
From my experience I can tell you the game loads the previous roster file you used before exiting the game last time you played the game. But I guess there's one way to test if can load the same file over and over again at startup: copy to a different folder on your PC any other roster file from your Saves folder before deleting them from the game and leave only one roster file (the one you want). And tell us if it worked because theoretically it should. :)

Hi, didn't know how you figured it out but this worked ! thank mate :D
noobiew

Postby levynagy on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:36 am

noobiew wrote:Hi, didn't know how you figured it out but this worked ! thank mate :D

I guess I played the game a lot 'cause I love it, that's why. I'm glad it worked for you! :D
levynagy

Return to NBA 2K11