✪ [Cam]'s Mods ✪ #TheReturn & Complete Association Mod info: Post 1250 + Poll

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Are you interested in Cam's Complete Roster Project conversion & Complete Association Mod?

Yes to both
59%
Yes to Complete Association Mod, but using Med's roster
20%
Yes to Cam's Next-Gen Complete Roster Project conversion
17%
No
4%

Total votes : 125

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v10 feat. Lagôa! ✪ Released 1

Postby Deo0909 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 am

And also can u reverse the nike elite socks to white in front and black in the back.. Thanksss
Deo0909

Postby flitzpiepe on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:32 am

At which position are the textures for the medium length socks located ?
The ones that got changed by mod into those 2-coloured socks.

I want to change them back in my version of the mod.
Thank you!
flitzpiepe

Postby Venoms on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 am

SJ release his global.....so when do u update your global?.... :D :D :D
Venoms

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby [Cam] on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:14 am

Hey guys, the release for V11 of my compilation global is closing in, still a lot to work out. With SeanJohn releasing the beta version of his fantastic global I've implemented his fantastic shadow modifications as well as skin textures to accompany new realistic "wet sweat". I've also enhanced the emphasis on cyberfaces so the fantastic work done on CF's can be seen first-hand and better than ever. Still have a lot of tweaks to work through and will also be including features from Lagoa's Global V3 as well as other features as requested. Here are various screens thusfar from what I have, still have some tweaking to do with lighting to accompany the shadows, skin-tones and some other minor edits. Your feedback is needed and welcomed as always!

[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby lexo1000 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:31 am

Nice! the best global is back (Y)
lexo1000

Postby Deo0909 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Fantastic !!cam global compilation is the best.. V11 cant wait for this one..
Deo0909

Postby nevermind12131 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Glad your back sir CAM..

cant wait for the v11 i hope u include the dds files from sixers TNT mod..

Thanks again!

any updates on the CF thingy? :)
nevermind12131

Postby Phreak50 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Not liking the combination at all. SJ on it's own with some ENB or Global 10 without SJ look better.

Those pics... I dunno. The previous sweat you had was so much better than SJ's (people need to give up on the next gen look, it's not happening).

Plus, all the faces in those above pics do not match the bodies' textures.
Phreak50

Postby [Cam] on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:01 pm

nevermind12131 wrote:Glad your back sir CAM..

Thanks again!

Yea man i'll probably include the dds files from Sixers, as far as the CF give me some time, my to-do list is a little hectic as I'm behind on some of my work (Y)

Phreak50 wrote:Not liking the combination at all. SJ on it's own with some ENB or Global 10 without SJ look better.

Those pics... I dunno. The previous sweat you had was so much better than SJ's (people need to give up on the next gen look, it's not happening).

Plus, all the faces in those above pics do not match the bodies' textures.

I still have a lot of tweaks to make as I said, I'll be playing around with every aspect of the global to achieve the best possible effect. SJ's sweat creates somewhat of a layer of shine/sweat over the body as seen in the NBA whereas the sweat I use usually shows beaded and streaks of sweat, so I can go with either depending on the demand. I'm looking to go more towards realism more-so than next gen but like I said it's a work in progress. I'm not sure how the faces don't match the body textures as you've said but idk maybe I can look into it. The release will be at least a week or so away so it gives me time to to gather more feedback. I was able to neutralize the orange-red effect from SJ's skin tones to an extent but without some hex edits it's not going to be perfect. I welcome more feedback so I can get this just right for you guys as I'm not going to release something just because I like it, I want the community to enjoy it.
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Hey man, welcome back. Hope your health is fine. Keep up that effort.

I like your latest global. Looks colorful and crisp.
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby bhilogy on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:32 pm

[Cam], Lagoa said on his thread that he will be releasing today his next gen sleeves, hope you can add those magnificent work to your masterpiece, kudos to you man! and also for Lagoa hands down to both of you
bhilogy

Postby [Cam] on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 am

SoF'nAwesome wrote:Hey man, welcome back. Hope your health is fine. Keep up that effort.

I like your latest global. Looks colorful and crisp.

Thanks bro I appreciate it a lot, I'm feeling much better.

I'm glad you like the previews, I still have some adjustments to make but I hope to achieve more of a real-life look, more-so than next-gen or some heavily FX induced look.

bhilogy wrote:[Cam], Lagoa said on his thread that he will be releasing today his next gen sleeves, hope you can add those magnificent work to your masterpiece, kudos to you man! and also for Lagoa hands down to both of you

I definitely plan on including those into the compilation global! his breakthroughs are outstanding and are a must-have! I just need to find out whether his arm sleeves are a result of the texture or from body modifications. but when I do find out I'll be sure to include it either way (Y)

I'll probably release a 10.5 version for people to try and give me feedback on, would you guys like that or would you rather wait for a "perfected" version 11? let me know (Y)
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby [Cam] on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 am

Comparison of D.Rose skin texture/shading from default global, version 10 and version 10.5. Better shading as the versions progress with the latest having the most noticeable shadows thanks to SJ's modifications and some lighting edits. The skin texture absorbs light a little more to show more depth.

Anything need to be adjusted? (Y) or (N)
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby Brianbscotty on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:49 am

[Cam] wrote:
Comparison of D.Rose skin texture/shading from default global, version 10 and version 10.5. Better shading as the versions progress with the latest having the most noticeable shadows thanks to SJ's modifications and some lighting edits. The skin texture absorbs light a little more to show more depth.

Anything need to be adjusted? (Y) or (N)

I like the shading in 10.5. It brings out the players features and tats a lot more than I've seen. I think you should try a beta, a lot of this stuff doesn't really carry over from screenshots. I'm game. :)
Brianbscotty

Postby [Cam] on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 am

Brianbscotty wrote:I like the shading in 10.5. It brings out the players features and tats a lot more than I've seen. I think you should try a beta, a lot of this stuff doesn't really carry over from screenshots. I'm game. :)

Thanks bro, I'll be sure to release 10.5 as the Beta for Version 11. After more tweaking with lighting and values, here is the comparison of sweat/lighting and shading in-game in the 4th quarter from default--V10--V10.5

More feedback is welcome so I know what needs to be tweaked or left alone (Y)
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby nevermind12131 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:11 pm

[Cam] wrote:
nevermind12131 wrote:Glad your back sir CAM..

Thanks again!

Yea man i'll probably include the dds files from Sixers, as far as the CF give me some time, my to-do list is a little hectic as I'm behind on some of my work (Y)

im glad to hear that..

ive been waitin for the next release of your global :D

bout the CF thing im just checkin' sir cam.. take your time :D
nevermind12131

Postby KG#5Beantown on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 pm

[Cam] wrote:
Brianbscotty wrote:I like the shading in 10.5. It brings out the players features and tats a lot more than I've seen. I think you should try a beta, a lot of this stuff doesn't really carry over from screenshots. I'm game. :)

Thanks bro, I'll be sure to release 10.5 as the Beta for Version 11. After more tweaking with lighting and values, here is the comparison of sweat/lighting and shading in-game in the 4th quarter from default--V10--V10.5

More feedback is welcome so I know what needs to be tweaked or left alone (Y)

v 10.5 looks great cam...looking forward to the beta release! (Y)
KG#5Beantown

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v10.5 feat SJ & Lagoa Preview

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 am

Version 10.5 BETA

Hey guys, with SJ and Lagoa dropping their latest globals (SJ's being a Beta version) I went ahead and combined the two as well as put my finishing touches on the global accessory wise and such to bring you the works of SJ and Lagoa all in one. This global features SJ's shadow modifications and skin textures as well as new sweat, while also featuring Lagoa's body modifications, new next-gen arm sleeve as well as the many other features my compilation global has featured in the past. This is a Beta version of the compilation global so there will be many more changes to come for version 11 but until then here is a little something for you guys to try out and give me feedback on. Thank you and enjoy!

Update #10.5
Updated 11/9/13 3:30 PM EST
Last edited by [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby -scarface- on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:30 am

Thanks, checking it out now :)
Visit my 2K15, 2K14, 2K10 threads, Image to my Youtube channel

Any donations are welcome to inspire me make more mods.
-scarface-
The new Tony Montana

Postby -scarface- on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:41 am

You forgot whiter headbands, please add all accessories Lagoa has in his global.

-scarface-
The new Tony Montana

Postby Brianbscotty on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:51 am

I'm really liking this. I was using the enb that Shadows had suggested, I prefer a darker look. I'm really loving how the two have mixed. The black players finally have some color to them. Is the the one with FXAA? Noticing a lot of blockiness with the player models now.... Here's some screens with my combination.

Brianbscotty

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:58 am

-scarface- wrote:You forgot whiter headbands, please add all accessories Lagoa has in his global.

Mediafire is acting screwy and won't let me upload the updated version with whiter headbands but here is the link from zippyshare..

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/87589416/file.html

Brianbscotty wrote:I'm really liking this. I was using the enb that Shadows had suggested, I prefer a darker look. I'm really loving how the two have mixed. The black players finally have some color to them. Is the the one with FXAA? Noticing a lot of blockiness with the player models now.... Here's some screens with my combination.

This isn't with FXAA, this is SJ's Beta as a base with some of Lagoa's features. I removed all my body mods in favor of Lagoa's to incorporate his new "next-gen" arm sleeve. I made some lighting and value changes to better accompany SJ's skin textures and shadow modifications. I'm glad you like it.

Post more screens guys so I can see how it looks for everyone, and of course if changes need to be made let me know (Y)
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby -scarface- on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:05 am

[Cam] wrote:
-scarface- wrote:You forgot whiter headbands, please add all accessories Lagoa has in his global.

Mediafire is acting screwy and won't let me upload the updated version with whiter headbands but here is the link from zippyshare..

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/87589416/file.html

Brianbscotty wrote:I'm really liking this. I was using the enb that Shadows had suggested, I prefer a darker look. I'm really loving how the two have mixed. The black players finally have some color to them. Is the the one with FXAA? Noticing a lot of blockiness with the player models now.... Here's some screens with my combination.

This isn't with FXAA, this is SJ's Beta as a base with some of Lagoa's features. I removed all my body mods in favor of Lagoa's to incorporate his new "next-gen" arm sleeve. I made some lighting and value changes to better accompany SJ's skin textures and shadow modifications. I'm glad you like it.

Post more screens guys so I can see how it looks for everyone, and of course if changes need to be made let me know (Y)

Thanks... I will post some screens soon.

-scarface-
The new Tony Montana

Postby Mile23 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:18 am

Great work!!!!!
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby -scarface- on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:18 am

screens of Cam's compliation global v10.5

Thanks to Cam, Lagoa and SJ

-scarface-
The new Tony Montana

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding