NBA Live Street 2004 UDATED

Discussion about NBA Live 2004.

Postby Ruff Ryder on Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:37 am

Repole wrote:the thread i have on live.org has about 70 replies, i guess nlsc'ers just dont like the mod :P And well, last year's version had its own forum (this years will too most likely once live.org switches servers again) and had a lot more bugs....

No its not that, its that there are so many people who are playing it downloading it. Priorities. :D Well alot of the posts at .org are technical issues and questions anyway.

But fuck it, this is the shit! :mrgreen:

'Retired'

"You can’t drive a knife into a man’s back nine inches, pull it out six inches, and call it progress."-Malcolm X
Ruff Ryder

Postby ehlomint on Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:18 pm

I haven't had time to comment on it because I've been too busy playing it!! :) :)

It's awesome, and just think if we ever get our mitts on Kenkaian's street stuff it would make it even better... :wink:
ehlomint

Postby idiot on Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:28 pm

hey your joker sucks repole... that fattard batman wannabe sucks too :x so does that captain america..... :x :x how about a version 2 :P

oh btw... you gave that damn venom dude short shorts :crazy: he's not supposed to wear short shorts.. and you complain about people not reading instructions :roll: :P
idiot

Postby Arcane on Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:32 pm

iDiot wrote:hey your joker sucks repole... that fattard batman wannabe sucks too :x so does that captain america..... :x :x how about a version 2 :P

oh btw... you gave that damn venom dude short shorts :crazy: he's not supposed to wear short shorts.. and you complain about people not reading instructions :roll: :P

eassssssssssy man why dont u do a better version then :?
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Postby Repole on Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:38 am

hehe dragon, all those patches are his.... and yah they do suck :P

hehe just kidding, as for venom, whoops? fix for next relese :D
Repole

Postby Repole on Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:00 am

a few notes:

A couple people have had problems with the player.viv's getting imported into xplayer.viv. if this happens try the following:

1. Run the install again, but when it asks you to exit at the end, do not. Instead go to your main live directory, open render\xplayer.viv with eagraph, and import all the .vivs that are in your main live directory.

2. If your problem is that the xplayer.viv is too big and the above doesnt work, run the install again, but when it asks you to exit at the end, do not. Instead go to your main live directory, extract all the files from ctameri.viv to render\xplayer\ctameri\ and do the same for all the other .vivs (for example, nk_trik.viv to render\xplayer\nk_trik\ etc...)
Repole

Re: NBA Live Street 2004

Postby 8-Hype on Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:14 am

Repole wrote:You need Filzip, IZArc, QuickZip, ZipGenius, WinImp, or 7-Zip to extract, which can easily be found with a google search :) (thank you Kq)

Do you mean the .exe files? That's exactly what I need. And which one is the best/are you using?
benji wrote:It's getting too sickening to listen to people siding with barbarians

Ty-Land wrote:Watch the spelling and/or grammar or you will have the world against you here
8-Hype

Re: NBA Live Street 2004

Postby Repole on Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:08 am

Extract street.part1.rar with one of those things and it'll extract the other two .rars (street.part2.rar, street.part3.rar, make sure you have them all in teh same folder) and make StreetArt.exe and StreetDBF.exe..... i suggest 7-zip..
Repole

Postby idiot on Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:04 pm

Repole wrote:and yah they do suck :P

hehe just kidding, as for venom, whoops? fix for next relese :D

hehe, well.. i'll try to come up with some blend_body's for them.... maybe fix up the textures a bit... before you release ver2.... :)

loda only though!! :x :P
idiot

Postby 8-Hype on Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:34 pm

Tricky-D wrote:Maybe you can help me, frAnNn:

Tricky-D wrote: SOCKS:

PROBLEMS: I don’t know how to include them into people’s files. I have an xxxxxxx_acc.fsh file with colored socks in it, but if it already exists for a player (with skin etc.), it will replace the old one, and that shouldn’t be. I also have them as xxx.bmp files.

SHOES:

PROBLEMS: I don’t know if a player has high or low resolution for his shoes, means the 2X Textures Patch. But I made them in both low and high resolution.

Could somebody make an installation for me/explain how to do?

I suppose you know how to do it. So could you please help me, Repole?
benji wrote:It's getting too sickening to listen to people siding with barbarians

Ty-Land wrote:Watch the spelling and/or grammar or you will have the world against you here
8-Hype

Postby Repole on Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:04 am

heres a little sample of what you would do for kobe bryant accesseries if say you wanted to install it from the main live directory:

Code: Select all
echo Press any key to continue or cntrl+c to exit.
pause>nul

goto kobe_bryant
:kobe_bryant
if exist render\xplayer\kobryan\kobryan_acc.fsh goto kobe_bryant_n
md render\xplayer\kobryan
move kobryan_acc.fsh render\xplayer\kobryan\
goto caron_butler

:kobe_bryant_n
del kobryan_acc.fsh
goto caron_butler

:caron_butler
if exist render\xplayer\cabutle\cabutle_acc.fsh goto caron_butler_n
md render\xplayer\cabutle
move cabutle_acc.fsh render\xplayer\cabutle\
goto lamar_odom

:caron_butler_n
del cabutle_acc.fsh
goto lamar_odom

But that doesnt check render\xplayer.viv for kobryan.viv for an acc file..... but just continue on with that code for ever player....
Repole

Postby Repole on Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:31 am

There will be one last release of street sometime soon, changes will include

Improvements
KD's new rucker with barriers, crowd and more...
KD's venice beach (that other famous street court :P )
Possibly improved superheros
Install will be more fail safe, small fixes, but you people having problems with faces apearing will still have to do what i said before...

Deprovements (new word!)
Simpsons will be removed because idiot's in the process of finishing his nbalive.org entry, which will be a simpsons team add on, so in respect to him, i dont want them being included in street to take away from the people who download his seperate mod. he'll make his add on compatable with street, so you'll still be able to use them once released :).. The main reason they were included to begin with anyways was because he originally didnt plan on releasing them seperatly/wasnt sure he was going to finish)
Repole

Postby Repole on Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:04 am

The final version of NBA Live Street 2004 has been released. Download from the first post.

Improvements
KD's new rucker with barriers, crowd and more...
KD's venice beach (that other famous street court )
Superman included with Comic Book Heroes (by Superman)
Duke Nukem included with Comic Book Heroes (by Idiot
Install will be more fail safe, small fixes, but you people having problems with faces apearing will still have to do what i said before...

Deprovements (new word!)
Simpsons were removed because idiot's in the process of finishing his nbalive.org entry, which will be a simpsons team add on, so in respect to him, i dont want them being included in street to take away from the people who download his seperate mod. he'll make his add on compatable with street, so you'll still be able to use them once released .. The main reason they were included to begin with anyways was because he originally didnt plan on releasing them seperatly/wasnt sure he was going to finish)
Repole

Postby John WB on Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:39 am

Parts 2 and 3 don't have anything in em? Are all the parts in part 1 now or something?
John WB

Postby Repole on Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:47 am

:roll: when you unzip part1 it unzips the other two also and produces streetart.exe and streetdbf.exe
Repole

Postby ehlomint on Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:33 pm

thanks for the info Repole....too bad we can't get our mitts on Kenkanin's street stuff.....
ehlomint

Postby Repole on Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:58 am

A site has been put up at http://street.nbalive.org and the 2003 mod is also available at http://street.nbalive.org/2003/
Repole

Postby _ØSkIpToMyLoUØ_ on Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:43 am

When i open up the second one(street.part2.rar) there is nothing there and when i try to run the third one it says windows cannot find streetart.exe. :?
_ØSkIpToMyLoUØ_

Postby sibo on Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:45 am

Repole wrote::roll: when you unzip part1 it unzips the other two also and produces streetart.exe and streetdbf.exe

This may help you?
sibo

Re: NBA Live Street 2004 UDATED

Postby treblaug16 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:08 am

anyone here still have this mod??? i would love to play this mod again

please send it to me treblaug@gmail.com
treblaug16

Postby ModManZZZ on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 am

Me too, I really need this mod, can someone send me these please.

my e-mail: leovirusman@yahoo.com
ModManZZZ

Postby ModManZZZ on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:29 am

Links are dead, please re-upload, I really love to play it.
ModManZZZ

Postby treblaug16 on Fri May 01, 2015 6:38 am

still hoping.... :bowdown:
treblaug16

Postby Andrew on Fri May 01, 2015 9:52 am

At this point, I'd suggest it's highly unlikely.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ehlomint on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:16 am

I found the street files on an old backup drive. How do I upload them to the NLSC?
ehlomint

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live 2004