Postby lionld on Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:58 pm

(Y) you da man~!really good job~~
also,you should try to upload in other site as faster as possible~
lionld

Postby Chino on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:21 pm

Really big file! :shock: but anyway, great job! (Y) :D
Chino

Postby THE_FAST on Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:23 pm

the courts where based on a freestyle online game.... i know cause i also played in that mmorpg....
THE_FAST

Postby Initial_M on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:22 pm

Just wanna ask if i have to install the old street mod that you've uploaded before? which has i think 3 versions of it, or this is separate and doesn't need that.. thanks :oops:
Initial_M

Postby JaoSming on Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:26 pm

...wth? THE FAST, all of those courts are my own. I've never played freestyle. I first made most of those courts for Live 06 and just been updating and upgrading them since then.

BTW everyone, you do NOT need to install the previous Street Mod versions.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby d-fish on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:27 am

Great work, JaoSming!!! Thanks, man! Rucker Park looks awesome!
RETIRED MODDER I used to MOD, but I quit because people & whatnot...
d-fish

Postby shotta on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:03 pm

man this messed the whole create the player mode it has absolutely no face i really need help . it happened when i tried out version 1.5 of nba street .can anyone help me..........thanks in advance
shotta

Postby JaoSming on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:16 pm

try deleting the create a player update that was installed with the 0.15 update.

You are going to have to load up the zip file and then go through the sgsm folder and manually delete each file.
JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby shotta on Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:14 am

it did not work. all the cycber faces are messed up too . can you try to see if you can upload a clean sgsm folder for me , or even yours
shotta

Postby JaoSming on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:22 am

a clean sgsm folder is an empty sgsm folder...except for the 3 urb lighting files and the xrms.viv file.

attempt searching the forums for a solution to the no-head issue. It has come up before and i believe there may be a solution for it.
JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Fluffy Taco on Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:43 pm

JaoSming wrote:right now it is "basic" meaning the movement of the wiimote doesnt matter right now. I just mapped moving, shooting, passing ect to different buttons.

Im learning how to use the "tilt" commands now and Basically it will work for all Lives on the computer.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 7718058513

Thats the Mii Manager, it's a cheap bluetooth adapter with some BS software that you can get for free.

is it necessary that you have to buy the mii manager in order for the wiimote to work for the laptop? cause i have bluetooth, but like the thing is that there are things going around saying something like default windows bluetooth does not work or something...so, some help please? like, could you explain to me the way you did it? i want to se if by doing it the same way you did works for me
Fluffy Taco

Postby shotta on Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:02 am

"attempt searching the forums for a solution to the no-head issue. It has come up before and i believe there may be a solution for it."

did nothing worked...........i never had the problem berfore until i downloaded the patch ,i deleted the patch and still have the same problem.
shotta

Postby kacheek_playa on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:03 pm

hey jao, nice work on the court textures for nba live 06, btw i have a prob with the espn transition...

it shows a pink crap and you said that espn transition would work on nba live 06, can you help, thnx

and also, when i tried to download the textures again(my brother stupidly deleted my sgsm) it says corrupt zip, what shall i do?
kacheek_playa

Postby RookieOfTheYear on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:50 am

THE_FAST wrote:the courts where based on a freestyle online game.... i know cause i also played in that mmorpg....

ROFLOL!!!! It sounds like you are super duper intergalactic planetary SURE on what you said. FREESTYLE is the MOST exaggerated ANIME basketball game. Do you imagine playing basketball, whole court but its only 1 ring LOL yeah its only 3 on 3 but why you are using a whole court if you can make it a half court especially if the makers are intended to use only 1 ring and why there's a school bus and a train? Do you think there's anyone gonna play there? what happen if you gonna shoot 3 points then airball? boom bye bye spalding, even dennis rodman cant save that ball. lol

take a look at this, then compare it. then say it to your face "the courts where base on freestyle game"

lionld wrote:hi..jaosming!

i found some street courts for ur NBA07 street thread. :D

would you try to make these if you have spare time? :P

What a colorfulwonderful world

LOL, and JaoSming's street courts is no hiphop pants, no shades, no bonet, no girls roster with 7'7 height 3 point shooter.

now let me ask you, do you still think JaoSming's street court is base on Freestyle Game?
RookieOfTheYear

Postby TonyP9 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:56 am

sry double post
Last edited by TonyP9 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonyP9

Postby TonyP9 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:59 am

hey man i just wanted to ask if i can use this courts in 08 and how i can install them with my own save folder(because i have much stats edited)

esspeacially ur street courts are amazing

edit: i loaded ur new ones so everithings ok!
thank :D
TonyP9

Re:

Postby AMenace on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 am

JaoSming wrote:
JaoSming wrote:well for those that wanna help out right now, I could use some help with the "101" jerseys

Basically I need you guys to just make a simple jersey texture of either shorts or a top. I will re-color the texture as needed and pair it up to make it look good.

Here is a zip file that contains I think 10 textures for jersey tops and 10 for jersey bottoms.

http://www.nba-live.com/jaosming/Street ... ackups.zip

So basically if you want to help just take one of those textures and make a pair of shorts, or a tank top. Remember to keep it simple and dont go overboard with it. You dont see (that many) people playing pickup with neon tanktops and flames on their shorts. Take a look at nike.com and other apparel for ideas if you want to help but cant think of anything.

Use of brand names and stuff is cool, same with generic NBA themed stuff, but dont have team specific stuff on the jerseys.

You can either post here or PM your stuff if you want to help. I'll hopefully get some of this done myself when i get a chance. Also, I can take care of the alphas for the jersey. So dont worry about those.

Thank you for any help. Hopefully Ill get some real progress done this week.

I am bumping this so people can see that post. I could use all the help i can get. (Y)

Sorry for the bump, but how do you change the grey in the textures to make it white????? Eg Away 3???
#thereturn
AMenace
A comeback??
Contributor

Re: JaoSming's Thread ~ Street Legends Released ~ Done for 07

Postby JaoSming on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 am

use photoshop or GIMP, a program that allows you to change contrast and brightness
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby AMenace on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Jaosming,

Could you please pm me with more detailed instructions on how to change the desaturated jerseys to white???

Yes, I have photoshop.
#thereturn
AMenace
A comeback??
Contributor

Postby JaoSming on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:34 pm

i dont have photoshop at the ready, so look online i guess
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby AMenace on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:56 am

It's alright, I figured it out.
#thereturn
AMenace
A comeback??
Contributor

Re: JaoSming's Thread ~ Street Legends Released ~ Done for 0

Postby ModManZZZ on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:40 am

Sir JaoSming, can you give me your NBA live 2004 Street Mod, It looks so cool and I just want to play that. Can you give me a download link or send it to my e-mail leovirusman@yahoo.com ..Please :)
ModManZZZ

Re: JaoSming's Thread ~ Street Legends Released ~ Done for 0

Postby JaoSming on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:21 am

I didnt make the Live 2004 Street Mod, and I dont have it unfortunately,
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Previous

Return to NBA Live 07