NBA 2K14 Cheat Table

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K14 Cheat Table

Postby kidabra on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:28 pm

thescruple wrote:Draft position: 1827D85C (1 byte) (0=first overall, 29=last pick of 1st round)
Pre-draft/Edit Player Ratings: 015DD6A0-015DD885 (1 byte each/array of bytes)

I also found SP to be 1827D9BC, for all my different players, not sure why it's changing for some people.

how do you search for the draft pick?
kidabra

Postby thescruple on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:57 pm

kidabra wrote:
thescruple wrote:Draft position: 1827D85C (1 byte) (0=first overall, 29=last pick of 1st round)

I also found SP to be 1827D9BC, for all my different players, not sure why it's changing for some people.

Here's what I did:
At creation, search for a 1 byte value of 29. After the game is played, if you did anything, your draft stock increases. Look up what draft picks the teams that are interviewing have. Search for a range of values that includes all 3 teams' picks, i.e. 10-14. Then, if that didn't find it, search for the exact value once you are drafted. If you ended up on a team you don't like, just save your cheat table, and alt-f4 out of the game. Reload your player from the showcase, enter the pick you want to be, and foul out. As long as you lock the value before the draft, you'll go where you want.

Please note that for draft picks, the cheat engine value is 1 less than the actual pick number. So #1 overall would be 0.

I think the ideal timing to lock the value is during the rookie showcase. Then you'll get the appropriate interviews for the pick you selected.
thescruple

Postby tyblos on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 am

someone knows the adress 4 playvision? Cause i have 2 change the option in all games 2 "show all plays" and "full".
tyblos

Postby kidabra on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:53 am

thescruple wrote:
kidabra wrote:

Please note that for draft picks, the cheat engine value is 1 less than the actual pick number. So #1 overall would be 0.

I think the ideal timing to lock the value is during the rookie showcase. Then you'll get the appropriate interviews for the pick you selected.

So does that mean that for me to go to the Bulls, since they have the 20th pick, I enter 19?
kidabra

Postby eziquiel on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:47 am

tyblos wrote:someone knows the adress 4 playvision? Cause i have 2 change the option in all games 2 "show all plays" and "full".

Not necessary. If you change the presentation settings while in the game / MyCareer mode Home screen, it will save properly. It just doesn't become saved if you do it while in a game. (At least that worked for me)

kidabra wrote:So does that mean that for me to go to the Bulls, since they have the 20th pick, I enter 19?

Correct.
eziquiel

Postby Magnumpi on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 am

Hello

Where is the season lenght adress? anyone know?
Magnumpi

Postby mindae on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:33 am

someone have auto save address?
mindae

Postby fubartman on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:52 am

eziquiel wrote:http://i.imgur.com/VFnSxaT.jpg

I don't see any of those options as far as tendencies go in my CT file. How did you get those? Am I having a brain fart?
fubartman

Postby eziquiel on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:05 am

Oh, that has nothing to do with this thread, that's my own .ct file. I haven't shared it.

Edit: https://mega.co.nz/#!tABAyABK!QF3ZOEG7t ... zQQamZEOuI

If you want it, go for it. I'm lazy and have only bothered finding the stuff that I need for MyCareer though, so it isn't really suited as a public release of any kind.
eziquiel

Postby fubartman on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:26 am

Thanks for uploading that. I'm sure I'll find it helpful for my MC too. Do those only apply to your players' tendencies during simulation? Or is it possible to change teammates'?
fubartman

Postby eziquiel on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:40 am

To change teammates tendencies, I believe you need a proper editor like RED MC, which isn't going to be out for months.

I mainly use it so that simulated games are played "appropriately", but some of them have a lot of effect when you play as well. Dunk tendency, touches, draw and commit fouls, crash tendency etc, all will impact your playing experience.
eziquiel

Postby kidabra on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 am

eziquiel wrote:
tyblos wrote:someone knows the adress 4 playvision? Cause i have 2 change the option in all games 2 "show all plays" and "full".

Not necessary. If you change the presentation settings while in the game / MyCareer mode Home screen, it will save properly. It just doesn't become saved if you do it while in a game. (At least that worked for me)

kidabra wrote:So does that mean that for me to go to the Bulls, since they have the 20th pick, I enter 19?

Correct.

One more question. How do I know which code am I? There are a lot of different codes that change.
kidabra

Postby eziquiel on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:43 am

I am not sure what you are asking.
eziquiel

Postby kidabra on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:16 am

eziquiel wrote:I am not sure what you are asking.

Like when you check for the skill points. How do I know what to check to see if my draft stock changes in the cheat table?
kidabra

Postby fubartman on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:13 pm

eziquiel wrote:To change teammates tendencies, I believe you need a proper editor like RED MC, which isn't going to be out for months.

I mainly use it so that simulated games are played "appropriately", but some of them have a lot of effect when you play as well. Dunk tendency, touches, draw and commit fouls, crash tendency etc, all will impact your playing experience.

That's what I figured. Thanks again, buddy.
fubartman

Postby eziquiel on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:49 am

kidabra wrote:

Like when you check for the skill points. How do I know what to check to see if my draft stock changes in the cheat table?

Well, it can be tricky. To take the most basic stuff (player tendencies), you would just go into Cheat Engine, and then select a player in-game to Edit.

Tendencies are "byte" values, so you select that in Cheat Engine, and you enter the value a player has currently (say 70 as an example), and then click "First Scan". Then go in to the game, edit the number to something else (say 71), and then switch to Cheat Engine and enter that number, and click "New scan". When you do that, the list on the left becomes updated with all memory addresses that have switched from 70 to 71 since last scan. The value you're looking for will be one of those.

If you need to narrow it down (the game has around 353 million memory addresses uses), you need to change the number multiple times and keep doing new scans.

Now, bytes are the easy ones, stuff like sliders use float numbers, which is much harder since you can't straight up just search for the number, as it will be like a ten decimal number. Which is also why it takes a good bit more time to dig them up.

Simiarly with draft pick, since you don't actually KNOW what your draft pick is going to be, you don't have a good starting point to start scanning from, so a lot of nitpicking involved in finding that kinda stuff.
eziquiel

Postby thescruple on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 am

Speaking of Floats, 2 new addresses I found (use on Edit Player screen):

Player Height: 015DD530 Float (in cm)
Player Weight: 015DD52C Float (in lb)

I haven't experimented with height yet in 2k14, but in 2k13, if your player was taller than 7'8" you couldn't dunk, as the dunking animations put your hand on the rim, which would make your super tall player warp through the floor. Layups aren't affected until you get up to around 8'6", at which point the speed the ball travels through the air on certain animations breaks the sound barrier and causes the ball to ricochet off the rim at extreme speed. This causes you to miss a ton of easy layups.
thescruple

Postby kidabra on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:19 am

eziquiel wrote:
kidabra wrote:

Well, it can be tricky. To take the most basic stuff (player tendencies), you would just go into Cheat Engine, and then select a player in-game to Edit.

Tendencies are "byte" values, so you select that in Cheat Engine, and you enter the value a player has currently (say 70 as an example), and then click "First Scan". Then go in to the game, edit the number to something else (say 71), and then switch to Cheat Engine and enter that number, and click "New scan". When you do that, the list on the left becomes updated with all memory addresses that have switched from 70 to 71 since last scan. The value you're looking for will be one of those.

If you need to narrow it down (the game has around 353 million memory addresses uses), you need to change the number multiple times and keep doing new scans.

Now, bytes are the easy ones, stuff like sliders use float numbers, which is much harder since you can't straight up just search for the number, as it will be like a ten decimal number. Which is also why it takes a good bit more time to dig them up.

Simiarly with draft pick, since you don't actually KNOW what your draft pick is going to be, you don't have a good starting point to start scanning from, so a lot of nitpicking involved in finding that kinda stuff.

So how do I do it?
kidabra

Postby thescruple on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:26 am

kidabra wrote:
eziquiel wrote:
kidabra wrote:

So how do I do it?

Do which part? For Float values, I typically use a range of values. So for 215 cm in height, i search from 214-216. You don't know how much rounding is involved, so your 215cm height could be stored as something like 214.9 or 215.1285812.

For draft pick in particular, you have the advantage of knowing where to start, 29 for new careers. Or you can load an existing MyPlayer and search for their draft pick. As far as I can tell, the address doesn't change from career to career.
thescruple

Postby kidabra on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:56 am

thescruple wrote:
kidabra wrote:
eziquiel wrote:
kidabra wrote:

So how do I do it?

Do which part? For Float values, I typically use a range of values. So for 215 cm in height, i search from 214-216. You don't know how much rounding is involved, so your 215cm height could be stored as something like 214.9 or 215.1285812.

For draft pick in particular, you have the advantage of knowing where to start, 29 for new careers. Or you can load an existing MyPlayer and search for their draft pick. As far as I can tell, the address doesn't change from career to career.

During the interview process. If I answer one team's question positively, would the change in draft pick change in the cheat engine?
kidabra

Postby thescruple on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:24 pm

kidabra wrote:
During the interview process. If I answer one team's question positively, would the change in draft pick change in the cheat engine?

As far as I can tell, you can only negatively impact your pick in the interviews. Basically, the max is set during the showcase. If you give the interviewer bad answers, you lose standing.
thescruple

Postby mastergrim8 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:36 pm

any ideas on how to get on teams without a 1st round pick?
I'm trying to get drafted on the lakers but I end up being drafted by the suns after I change the "1827D85C " value from 0 to 47? I guess the latest you can drafted is the last pick of round 1?
mastergrim8

Postby tyblos on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:45 pm

someone knows the adress 4 fatigue?
tyblos

Postby kidabra on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:39 pm

I hope this cheat engine will be like the 2k13 one. This is kind of hard haha :)
kidabra

Postby thescruple on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:54 am

mastergrim8 wrote:

any ideas on how to get on teams without a 1st round pick?
I'm trying to get drafted on the lakers but I end up being drafted by the suns after I change the "1827D85C " value from 0 to 47? I guess the latest you can drafted is the last pick of round 1?

You can't get drafted outside the first round. So no Miami or Houston either.
thescruple

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding