bedwardsroy19's PS3 Roster on PC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: bedwardsroy19's PS3 Roster on PC

Postby Angelo on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:35 am

The coaching profiles have been tweaked :) about the sliders you can just try to experiment with the sliders to get the best results , if you want i can share to you the slider that i am using :) just pm me

Edit: For everyone's enjoyment I have tweaked the roster file a little bit changed some incorrect numbers,shoes, height , body and weight i also edited all of the sigshots ( i based it from a thread in operationsports). I was not able to make some new changes in the latest transactions as i don't have the players license in Reditor(I hope someone that has a Players license in Reditor will help us update this roster ) but anyways everything is running fine and im having a blast in the gameplay aspect of this roster Kudos to bedwardsroy19 for porting this roster to PC ;)

Here is the file Have Fun (Roster and Sliders ) (Y) http://www.mediafire.com/?f8m0l2troum8kz2
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby JaoSming on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:13 am

players tab for rosters is free for RED MC
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Angelo on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Oops my bad i thought i couldn't edit it ,anyways ill make an update later on
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby Maverick on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:32 am

Kris wrote:The coaching profiles have been tweaked :) about the sliders you can just try to experiment with the sliders to get the best results , if you want i can share to you the slider that i am using :) just pm me

Edit: For everyone's enjoyment I have tweaked the roster file a little bit changed some incorrect numbers,shoes, height , body and weight i also edited all of the sigshots ( i based it from a thread in operationsports). I was not able to make some new changes in the latest transactions as i don't have the players license in Reditor(I hope someone that has a Players license in Reditor will help us update this roster ) but anyways everything is running fine and im having a blast in the gameplay aspect of this roster Kudos to bedwardsroy19 for porting this roster to PC ;)

Here is the file Have Fun (Roster and Sliders ) (Y) http://www.mediafire.com/?f8m0l2troum8kz2

Thanks bro! (Y)
Maverick
for Life

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding