NBA2K13 HELP A NOOB/CYBER FACES

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

NBA2K13 HELP A NOOB/CYBER FACES

Postby edwallace781 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:10 am

HEY GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SITE AND I LOVE ALL THE SUPPORT AND STUFF SHARED ON THIS SITE. SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY KEYBOARDS KINDA MESSED UP

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME ADVICE ON WHAT TYPE OF COMP DO I NEED TO MAKE CYBER FACES AND MAKE YOUNGR NBA PLAYERS THAT ARE OLDER NOW
I HAVE A IMAC 4GB ...DO I NEED A CERTAIN TYPE OF COMP AND IS MODDING AND CYBERFACES REALLY HARD IF SO HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT LEARNING IT .. PROGRAMS ETC ETC THX

I GET SO PUMPED WHEN I SEE THE OLD T MAC ON THE MAGIC OR RAPTORS :bowdown: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: . OR WHEN I SEE 2013 ROOKIE DRAFT PICKS THAT ARN'T EVEN IN THE GAME YET :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: IS AMAZING S/O TO SHADY AND JAO LOVE YALL VIDS MAN IM JUST A NBA2K FEEN WHO WANTS TO LEARN ABOUT PC GAMING/MODS/ETC ETC THX FELLAS

CURRENTLY HAVE A PS3..=(
edwallace781

Re: NBA2K13 HELP A NOOB/CYBER FACES

Postby edwallace781 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:04 am

If its very very hard to explain its ok thx anyway
edwallace781

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:55 am

Basically, you need a computer that can run the game. I'm not sure if all the tools will work on a Mac, though. More info on the specifics of modding can be found in our Tutorials section, in particular JaoSming's video tutorials.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby edwallace781 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:11 pm

hey andrew thx for the response you have any advice on what kinda pc to grab to play 2k and other games on? cheapest one if you know any thx
and if i just get the pc for 2k i can just download all the mods from nlsc correct? and save me the trouble of doing the mods myself lol i just want t mac honestly and vc lol shadys video was such a great teaser lol #shades of t mac #respect
edwallace781

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 pm

The recommended specs for NBA 2K13 are as follows:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor equivalent

RAM: 2 GB

Disc Drive: 8x or faster dvd drive

Hard Drive: 9 GB or more free space

Video: Shader model 3.0 support with 512 MB RAM (Nvidia Geforce 8800GT or better)

Sound: 100% Directx 9.0c compatible sound card

Input: Dual analong gamepad

Anything better than that, and you should be fine.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby edwallace781 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:03 pm

yo drew you are the man broski i apprciate it alot im going to get a pc very soon thx for the specs bro i love pc gaming more then the regular consoles.
thx again thx again hopefully ill have some videos to put up as well
edwallace781

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:23 pm

No problem. I'd imagine pretty much any new system you buy these days will have no issues meeting those specs even if you go economical, though if it's not built as a gaming PC then you might need to look at upgrading the video card. You won't need a top of the line gaming PC to run NBA 2K13, but if you're into PC gaming in general it obviously wouldn't hurt to look for the best possible system you can get for the price you're willing to pay, while shopping around for the best deal.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby edwallace781 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:04 am

Thx brotha your a big help 3 more question bro

If I want to record video game gameplay when I get my comp built how should I go about that

And when I start my YouTube channel for my 2k vids is the circle under players visible on a pc or is it only visible for consoles?? Don't want to make 2k mixes with the colorful circle under them lol.

Do you have YouTube channel like shady and jao drew.?
edwallace781

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:53 am

A program like Fraps is the best way to go. There was a discussion recently on alternative programs if you wanted to check that out.

The player indicator will be there. Since the PC version unfortunately didn't receive the patch, the ability to switch it off that was added to the consoles in the patch isn't available. However, you can use this file by JaoSming to remove the indicator, for better mixes and the like:
Replay Indicator Remover & NBA Live Ability Icons

I'm not doing anything like the awesome stuff that JaoSming, Shady and co are doing, so I've nothing to show there. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby edwallace781 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:33 am

Thx drew I was just looking up a gaming computer to it runs 1000 but its 16gb and plays any and all pc games I think I will eventually want to play other PC games so why just get a comp that will play just nba2k lol

Thx for the link too and yea shady and jao are beast I never seen co vids tho. Well thx again bro for the info and when I start my channel after getting my comp situated and all I will have some crazy mixes

I see why PC Gaming is the best lol

Sorry for the gazillion questions lol but I can hook a Xbox or ps3 stick up to the CPU to play? I figure playing with keypad is a (N)
edwallace781

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Yes, you can use a 360 or PS3 controller on PC. There are also various PC gamepads out there from Logitech and whatnot that resemble the console controllers.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K13