College Hoops 2K13 V2.0! Cyberface Makers Wanted!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: College Hoops 2K13 v0.1 Come Help!

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:18 am

sounds good, if you want you can check out a gimp tutorial here: viewtopic.php?f=138&t=80854&p=1385936&hilit=GIMP#p1385936
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby PhilJackson on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 am

Any of you guys have some list of shoes needed in this mod ??
i searched some shoes but the only shoe that is'nt RGB is Kobe Vi , BTW i have converted a kobe vi shoe that is RGB ..
if any of you could send me some links or as i said list .. it would be great :)
PhilJackson

Postby TheBleedingRed21 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:16 am

Okay, I got my photoshop re-installed finally and will be able to fly through a lot easier now.

Question though before I can do it...

What plug-in is needed to open up .dds files? Same one as gimp or what? I installed the NVIDIA dds plugin but it is still denying anytime I try to open the jersey .dds file. If you can point me in that direction, I can get Iona done quick.
TheBleedingRed21

Postby bigh0rt on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28 am

PhilJackson wrote:Any of you guys have some list of shoes needed in this mod ??
i searched some shoes but the only shoe that is'nt RGB is Kobe Vi , BTW i have converted a kobe vi shoe that is RGB ..
if any of you could send me some links or as i said list .. it would be great :)

Kobe VI is definitely one I could use. Also, PM sent. (Y)
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Rosque on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 am

TheBleedingRed21 wrote:What plug-in is needed to open up .dds files? Same one as gimp or what? I installed the NVIDIA dds plugin but it is still denying anytime I try to open the jersey .dds file. If you can point me in that direction, I can get Iona done quick.

You can't open it trough NVIDIA if you don't have NVIDIA graphics card. I don't have one and it's not working for me.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/archive/i ... 56529.html
Rosque

Postby wtferrell on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 am

Have you thought about doing possibly a mod that begins with the 2013 2014 season? That way the season isn't outdated as soon as it's released
wtferrell

Postby JaoSming on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:07 am

try this for dds stuff guys - viewtopic.php?f=150&t=91251
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Rosque on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:14 am

JaoSming, doesn't work. Tried it already.
Rosque

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:40 am

wtferrell wrote:Have you thought about doing possibly a mod that begins with the 2013 2014 season? That way the season isn't outdated as soon as it's released

That's actually the ultimate plan - having a 2013-14 season ready before the beginning of the season. It's easier to add this year's teams to start with imo then use that as a base for the 2013-14 mod
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:48 am

Rosque wrote:JaoSming, doesn't work. Tried it already.

I googled dds photoshop plug in and the first website worked. It said it was for nvidia but I have Radeon graphics and it works for me. Did you put it in the right place?

https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rosque on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:02 am

johnbuckeyefan, 'Could not open your request because of a disk error' I loaded some random dds file for face from game folder and I get that. Maybe because I have PhotoShop CS 5.1?
Rosque

Postby Hiteshom on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:54 am

when I go to the game these teams come up:
Baylor
Creighton
Cincinnati
Duke
Florida
Florida St
Gonzaga
Harvard
Indiana
Kansas
Kansas St.
Kentucky
Louisville
MarQuette
Michigan
Michigan St.
Missouri
North Carolina
North Carolina St.
Notre Dame
Ohio St.
Oregon
San Diego St.
Syracuse
Texas
UNLV
Vanderbilt
Vermont
Wisconsin
Xavier

No BYU? what happened to them?
Hiteshom

Postby redclay30087 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:11 am

Let me get this straight. We've been waiting on this mod for months and people back out and we are still going to wait to release the teams and cyberfaces we do have? Hasn't the wait been long enough guys...There is no problem with updating once new things come about. It's mid-April and the tournament is over. Is it unreasonable to drop it as is now ?...
redclay30087

Postby TheBleedingRed21 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:35 am

John doesn't have everything. I think with this much work patience is not too much to ask.
TheBleedingRed21

Postby JaoSming on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:36 am

redclay30087 wrote:Let me get this straight. We've been waiting on this mod for months and people back out and we are still going to wait to release the teams and cyberfaces we do have? Hasn't the wait been long enough guys...There is no problem with updating once new things come about. It's mid-April and the tournament is over. Is it unreasonable to drop it as is now ?...

there are plans beyond this tournament. nvm the classic teams that still need a database to go off of which were discussed in the previous thread.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby johnbuckeyefan on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:54 am

We still don't have all of the teams in the mod yet. I can't add cyberfaces if players don't even have cyberface id's. I have to re-structure a lot of things in the roster first because this will be a total conversion and will overwrite things. Please be patient, we have a lot of guys working hard and there is a lot of work to do. Once I get files for the rest of the teams they will be in the mod and ready to add details like cyberfaces and other stuff. Like Jao said, the goal of this mod is not just to get all the tournament teams in the game and call it good (although we will release a tournament roster). The ultimate goal is adding as many teams as possible and having a complete mod before the start of next season.

hiteshom, BYU was never in the original release, but don't worry they will make it into the game soon, just for you :cheeky:
johnbuckeyefan
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Behindshadows on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 am

johnbuckeyefan wrote:We still don't have all of the teams in the mod yet. I can't add cyberfaces if players don't even have cyberface id's. I have to re-structure a lot of things in the roster first because this will be a total conversion and will overwrite things. Please be patient, we have a lot of guys working hard and there is a lot of work to do. Once I get files for the rest of the teams they will be in the mod and ready to add details like cyberfaces and other stuff. Like Jao said, the goal of this mod is not just to get all the tournament teams in the game and call it good (although we will release a tournament roster). The ultimate goal is adding as many teams as possible and having a complete mod before the start of next season.

hiteshom, BYU was never in the original release, but don't worry they will make it into the game soon, just for you :cheeky:

CF's aren't that hard and you can go ahead and create any number from 2600 down and generate your own numbers, it takes a few minutes and you can release them to the public....They aren't that hard.....

I could have done it and had patches released as I got new ones.

As far as the guy saying people backing out, reditor is too late and yeah you right the tournament is over, reasons why I didn't bother this year.......If indeed this is the last NBA game on PC, next season I will have a CH2k14 mod up and running early...

But I won't pay for a GURU copy of Reditor just to need another GURU version for 2k14 6 months from now.(If 2ksports releases a 2k14)
Last edited by Behindshadows on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live Life Don't Let Life Live You!
Behindshadows

Postby Hiteshom on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 am

johnbuckeyefan wrote:We still don't have all of the teams in the mod yet. I can't add cyberfaces if players don't even have cyberface id's. I have to re-structure a lot of things in the roster first because this will be a total conversion and will overwrite things. Please be patient, we have a lot of guys working hard and there is a lot of work to do. Once I get files for the rest of the teams they will be in the mod and ready to add details like cyberfaces and other stuff. Like Jao said, the goal of this mod is not just to get all the tournament teams in the game and call it good (although we will release a tournament roster). The ultimate goal is adding as many teams as possible and having a complete mod before the start of next season.

Ok sweet, but anyways I'm working hard on BYU 2010-11, so I need their jerseys, court, and anybody who was on the team then and now's cyber faces, so if there is any way I could get those it would help a ton
Hiteshom

Postby obi1ginobili on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:45 am

Behindshadows wrote:

CF's aren't that hard and you can go ahead and create any number from 2600 down and generate your own numbers, it takes a few minutes and you can release them to the public....They aren't that hard.....

I could have done it and had patches released as I got new ones.

As far as the guy saying people backing out, reditor is too late and yeah you right the tournament is over, reasons why I didn't bother this year.......If indeed this is the last NBA game on PC, next season I will have a CH2k14 mod up and running early...

But I won't pay for a GURU copy of Reditor just to need another GURU version for 2k14 6 months from now.

Wait.. im a little confused about something..

If i bought a version of the reditor for 2k13, and 2k doesnt release a copy of 2k14 which makes this indeed the last PC game for 2k series..... then this should also be the last reditor for 2k series correct???

So if we purchase any license of reditor for 2k13, shouldn't it be our last purchase?
obi1ginobili

Postby wtferrell on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 am

Correct. Shadows is assuming there will indeed be a 2k14 for PC.
wtferrell

Postby TheBleedingRed21 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:20 am

No PC support since it came out (none even then) goodbye 2k on PC.

Anways, John, I give up trying jerseys LOL. Just not my cup of tea. Send me whatever you need help with through PM.

Heres the numbers (Need to be redone I guess..), letters (seem decent), and dds file of what I imported so far. See what you can do from it (I did not really change anything actually..)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7jk2k4gaycouja2
TheBleedingRed21

Postby PhilJackson on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 am

Yo Bro's ..
i have 4 Shoes that i can send via pm if this will help :)
3 Converted 1 from Med's Amazing roster patch ..
Melo M9 RGB
Kobe VI RGB
Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011 Low Elite RGB
Hyperfuse 2012 RGB
Do any of you want some screenshots ?
:D
PhilJackson

Postby bigh0rt on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:34 am

Sure PM me some screens and the files if ya can. Thanks. (Y)
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby monta8curry on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 pm

How do you import a headshape into Blender? I looked at that video tutorial, and that option isn't in Blender for me o.O
monta8curry

Postby PhilJackson on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Sure PM me some screens and the files if ya can. Thanks. (Y)

Sent bro , just tell me if there is more can i do (Y)
PhilJackson

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding