NBA Live 10 new rosters update

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

NBA Live 10 new rosters update

Postby diorhoneybee on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:09 am

direct link if you cant find ....... downloads.php?cat=16 download give me feedback people it has
updated rosters, depth-chart,postions,shooting forms,shoes, accessories,DNA,shooting percentages, and settings.............brought to you by Shadow J Rider8 only xbox360
diorhoneybee

Re: NBA Live 10 new rosters update

Postby diorhoneybee on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:34 am

can someone let me know if it updated before i updated it kevin durant was a 91 after i updated it kevin durant is a 93 someone let me know if it worked
diorhoneybee

Postby jubba910 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 pm

I've downloaded it, tried to assign it to my usb and use it but on Horizon the "Title ID" is 00000000 and I can't edit it to make it NBA Live 10's which is 454108C1, so it won't appear on my usb when i put it in the Xbox.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby diorhoneybee on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:29 am

i figured that would happened so i tried to change it but this site wouldnt even let me change it i was pissed because it makes me look bad and i know what im doing but this site wont let me update it smh
diorhoneybee

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:23 am

diorhoneybee wrote:i figured that would happened so i tried to change it but this site wouldnt even let me change it i was pissed because it makes me look bad and i know what im doing but this site wont let me update it smh

Come now, there's no need for that. It's not a case of us not letting you do it; there's obviously a technical issue we need to sort out. However, I'm unsure what's happening there since no one else has been having any issues updating files that they have uploaded, so as far as I'm aware everything is working at our end. If it wasn't, everybody would be experiencing similar problems.

If you're able to describe exactly what you're doing step-by-step and exactly what happens, including any error messages that the Downloads section throws up, I'll look into it and try to figure out what's going on. Comments like that don't help resolve the problem though.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby jubba910 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Can you please fix the issue man I NEED this roster! haha

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:59 pm

And again, I'm willing to help you out with the upload issues, I just need a bit more information to troubleshoot what's going on because it's working fine for everyone else. If need be, in the meantime please feel free to put it up on Mediafire and post the link here; I'll download it and upload it to our database while we try to work out what's going on.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby diorhoneybee on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 am

I'm sorry looking back at the message it looked like i was bashing the site i love this site i was just angry that the error that was made on my point and the site seemed to go in a defense mode when i tried to change it so i figured maybe it thought i was purposely making mistakes so it didnt let me do anything since but i never would have thought one of the people who owned the site would have got in contact with me to help
diorhoneybee

Postby diorhoneybee on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:15 am

this is what i did step by step...step 1- i pluged my USB into my xbox360...step 2-configured it.....step 3-copyed the saves from Nbalive 10 onto the Usb...step 4-created a file on the USB called xbox 360 on my Laptop after taking USB out of the xbox...step 5-found the zipped files copyed data oooooo onto the website that was all idk if i actually did it right so i tried to change it but the site wouldn't allow me to so i really need your help put months into these rosters for Live fans don't want that to be a complete waste
diorhoneybee

Postby diorhoneybee on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:17 am

Andrew wrote:And again, I'm willing to help you out with the upload issues, I just need a bit more information to troubleshoot what's going on because it's working fine for everyone else. If need be, in the meantime please feel free to put it up on Mediafire and post the link here; I'll download it and upload it to our database while we try to work out what's going on.

this is what i did step by step...step 1- i pluged my USB into my xbox360...step 2-configured it.....step 3-copyed the saves from Nbalive 10 onto the Usb...step 4-created a file on the USB called xbox 360 on my Laptop after taking USB out of the xbox...step 5-found the zipped files copyed data oooooo onto the website that was all idk if i actually did it right so i tried to change it but the site wouldn't allow me to so i really need your help put months into these rosters for Live fans don't want that to be a complete waste
diorhoneybee

diorhoneybee

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 am

As long as the file is zipped up in .rar, .zip or .7z format, there shouldn't be any issue updating the file. All you need to do is go to the download page for the file:
NBA Live 13 Rosters (Xbox 360)

Click the "Edit" link at the bottom, and you'll be able to upload a new version of the file, plus change any other details in the description and whatnot. Select the file on your computer, change any information, click Submit and it should upload and make those changes.

JaoSming's also made a video guide to uploading files and editing uploads to add new versions or change information:

phpBB [video]

Let me know if you're still running into any problems and we'll figure it out. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby diorhoneybee on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:56 am

Andrew wrote:As long as the file is zipped up in .rar, .zip or .7z format, there shouldn't be any issue updating the file. All you need to do is go to the download page for the file:

Click the "Edit" link at the bottom, and you'll be able to upload a new version of the file, plus change any other details in the description and whatnot. Select the file on your computer, change any information, click Submit and it should upload and make those changes.

JaoSming's also made a video guide to uploading files and editing uploads to add new versions or change information:

phpBB [video]

Let me know if you're still running into any problems and we'll figure it out. :)

Thanks but i found out how do to doi by watching this that was a help to put it on here but i dont think was putting it on the PC right in the first place now i know how from this

http://youtu.be/L5AzVLsd3F8
diorhoneybee

Postby diorhoneybee on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 am

diorhoneybee wrote:
Andrew wrote:As long as the file is zipped up in .rar, .zip or .7z format, there shouldn't be any issue updating the file. All you need to do is go to the download page for the file:

phpBB [video]

Thanks but i found out how do to doi by watching this that was a help to put it on here but i dont think was putting it on the PC right in the first place now i know how from this

http://youtu.be/L5AzVLsd3F8

It's working now can you Let people know i just updated and thankyou very much now the World can see my roster
diorhoneybee

Postby diorhoneybee on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 am

jubba910 wrote:I've downloaded it, tried to assign it to my usb and use it but on Horizon the "Title ID" is 00000000 and I can't edit it to make it NBA Live 10's which is 454108C1, so it won't appear on my usb when i put it in the Xbox.

its working now try to download it this time
diorhoneybee

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:05 am

Excellent, glad to hear it's all working. (Y)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby jubba910 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 pm

I just tried to do it through Horizon again, and now it won't open due to "Invalid STFU Package" :x

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby diorhoneybee on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 pm

jubba910 wrote:I just tried to do it through Horizon again, and now it won't open due to "Invalid STFU Package" :x

Use modio 3.0 zip trust it works way better and go to the link i posted to andrew it will show you how to use it trust me i knew how to download it just couldnt post it yo
diorhoneybee

Postby jubba910 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 pm

diorhoneybee wrote:Use modio 3.0 zip trust it works way better and go to the link i posted to andrew it will show you how to use it trust me i knew how to download it just couldnt post it yo

You do realise that skyrim video is how to extract a file to PC? we want to inject the file,I downloaded Modio 3.0, I put an nba live 10 save onto the usb so when i explored it there was an nba live 10 folder already on there, injected the roster into that folder, put the usb in the xbox, went to system settings>storage and on the usb it's corrupted with a yellow circle and "!".

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby diorhoneybee on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:59 am

jubba910 wrote:
diorhoneybee wrote:Use modio 3.0 zip trust it works way better and go to the link i posted to andrew it will show you how to use it trust me i knew how to download it just couldnt post it yo

You do realise that skyrim video is how to extract a file to PC? we want to inject the file,I downloaded Modio 3.0, I put an nba live 10 save onto the usb so when i explored it there was an nba live 10 folder already on there, injected the roster into that folder, put the usb in the xbox, went to system settings>storage and on the usb it's corrupted with a yellow circle and "!".

that should have taught you how to do it all you should try your question on your search engine like just type your question where you would normally type a website and then something from ehow.com should pop up somewhere withthe answer
diorhoneybee

Postby ramos8414 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:33 am

This doesnt work
ramos8414

Postby diorhoneybee on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:45 am

ramos8414 wrote:This doesnt work

what doesn't
diorhoneybee

Postby ramos8414 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:03 am

If I try to inject the file on modio it says its not an xbox 360 file. On horizion it says Invalid STFU package.
ramos8414

Postby diorhoneybee on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 am

ramos8414 wrote:If I try to inject the file on modio it says its not an xbox 360 file. On horizion it says Invalid STFU package.

you need a file on your USB to be called xbox360 if it shows nothing you did something wrong
diorhoneybee

Postby jubba910 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:48 pm

diorhoneybee wrote:
ramos8414 wrote:If I try to inject the file on modio it says its not an xbox 360 file. On horizion it says Invalid STFU package.

you need a file on your USB to be called xbox360 if it shows nothing you did something wrong

Dude we're doing it right, the save is corrupted, it can't be used in Modio or Horizon.

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby diorhoneybee on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 pm

jubba910 wrote:
diorhoneybee wrote:

Dude we're doing it right, the save is corrupted, it can't be used in Modio or Horizon.

i just scanned it and its not corrupted you just dont know how to do it and i dont either my bf snook told me to upload it i just like video games and like talking about them i dont know how to do all this i just know how to upload it ok im trying to help you guys i am very sorry and im going to look around and ask for help and see who an help and will get back to you guys
diorhoneybee

Next

Return to NBA Live 10