NLSC Podcast - Episode #18

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

NLSC Podcast - Episode #18

Postby Andrew on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 am

Because we can't get enough of making predictions that blow up in our faces, here is Episode #18 of the NLSC Podcast!

Episode #18 (February 20th, 2013)

Hosts: Leftos, Andrew, Arcane

After our failures predicting All-Star Weekend 2013, we try our luck with trade deadline predictions, catch up on some NBA 2K13 news and chat about all sorts of balls. Want to know what else we talk about in Episode #18 of the NLSC Podcast featuring Leftos, Ben and myself? Here's an overview:

• One of us has sustained an injury, but it's not an ACL tear. What a faux pas!
  • A little bit of movie talk leads us to research the flicks with the most profanity and dish out a little innuendo.
  • We move on to basketball video game news, which has been slow. Still no news on the PC patch for NBA 2K13; we're not jumping for joy.
  • NBA 2K13 and MLB 2K13 will be available together as a combo pack. I talk about it with all the enthusiasm I can muster.
  • As the discussion turns to All-Star Weekend 2013, we reflect on our not-so-wonderful predictions.
  • We offer our reactions to the Weekend and read out some comments from the community.
  • The latest trade rumours are discussed as the trade deadline looms. More bold predictions are made, ready to be laughed at next week.
  • We close with some chatter on Sony's big announcement.

Click here to listen to the show!

We're still working on the surprise we mentioned in last week's podcast, so stay tuned for that in the coming weeks. As always, we're eager to hear your feedback on this week's show and everything we discussed.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast - Episode #18

Postby Leftos on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:59 pm

"Maybe I have balls in my mouth."

You can trust NLSC to produce good, quality content.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Andrew on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Keeping that explicit rating with accidental innuendo.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Leftos on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Making good use of it.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard