Albys RR10.1 (update 11th november 2013) released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Albys Realistic Roster 3 released! (with new gameplay)

Postby Rosque on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:45 am

Albys wrote:
Rosque wrote:Albys, how to update my Association(Albys RR 2.1) to Albys RR3.0? I mean only tendencies and ratings.

You ca use Leftos editor and copy values from RR3 to your association files, but look out! make backup and copy only overall and tendencies!

Will error occur because of Gelabale and Baynes. Because you added them?
Rosque

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:22 am

Alby's your roster is missing quite a few CF's, with no head and white arms. They are, Kevin Jones (Cleve), Chris Johnson (Mem), Brian Roberts (NO), Chris Copeland (NY), DeQuan Jones (Orl), Ben Hansbrough (Indy), PJ Tucker, Luke Zeller and Diante Garret (Phx) and Kent Bazemore (GS) Please correct these. Thx.
Uncle Drew

Postby daninoz on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 am

Minnesota waived forward Lou Amundson. Signed forward Mickael Gelabale and forward Chris Johnson for the remainder of the season.
daninoz

Postby mmq on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:Alby's your roster is missing quite a few CF's, with no head and white arms. They are, Kevin Jones (Cleve), Chris Johnson (Mem), Brian Roberts (NO), Chris Copeland (NY), DeQuan Jones (Orl), Ben Hansbrough (Indy), PJ Tucker, Luke Zeller and Diante Garret (Phx) and Kent Bazemore (GS) Please correct these. Thx.

You have to download Babyface CFs.
mmq

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 pm

mmq wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:Alby's your roster is missing quite a few CF's, with no head and white arms. They are, Kevin Jones (Cleve), Chris Johnson (Mem), Brian Roberts (NO), Chris Copeland (NY), DeQuan Jones (Orl), Ben Hansbrough (Indy), PJ Tucker, Luke Zeller and Diante Garret (Phx) and Kent Bazemore (GS) Please correct these. Thx.

You have to download Babyface CFs.

And where would I get them? N/M I found them, but what's the difference in the 3 globals?
Uncle Drew

Postby M3r$uRy on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:33 am

A few things I noticed (I recently started playing on All-Star).
It's extremely difficult to get an opening for a 3pt shot. In my last game (3min quarters) I had 0/6.
Russell Westbrook is very dominant. I don't know if it is my lineup (George, Parsons, Patterson, Oden) or my style of play (I tend to drive, shoot 3s or pass to big men facing the basket) but he is at many occasions unguardable (I even got 3 and-1's in a quarter).
CF Releases & Requests Directories for NBA 2K14 & NBA 2K13

Find and request the Cyberface you want here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

::::::::::|> My custom soundtracks for NBA 2K14 <|::::::::::
M3r$uRy

Postby bronco on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:21 am

Hello guys, I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it so any help will be nice..I downloaded ARR 3 and do everything from readme file. Everything works but some players are without head(Shved, Prigioni..). I suppose that I need some files but I don't know which. So, what do I need to download all to make ARR 3 patch works normally?
bronco

Postby krzysiulos on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:35 am

I have problem on this roster in Asso , because when i can play in second and next season sometimes players have bug in contract , because his contract looks like - 1,8456555 . Have you the same problem?
krzysiulos

Postby mlp111 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:50 pm

bronco wrote:Hello guys, I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it so any help will be nice..I downloaded ARR 3 and do everything from readme file. Everything works but some players are without head(Shved, Prigioni..). I suppose that I need some files but I don't know which. So, what do I need to download all to make ARR 3 patch works normally?

just read a couple post above.......
mlp111

Postby EccentricMeat on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:21 am

Albys: I have to say that I am VERY interested in your work with the Coach Profiles. This is one of the things 2k13 has lacked since release, so I'm glad you've put in the work! When you release the next update, I'm going to give your roster a try with my slider set and see how everything works out.

Has anyone used my sliders with this roster yet? Do the two work well together? Or should I take a few notes from his sliders posted in the OP?

Keep up the great work, man!
EccentricMeat

Postby maris on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:37 am

EccentricMeat wrote:Albys: I have to say that I am VERY interested in your work with the Coach Profiles. This is one of the things 2k13 has lacked since release, so I'm glad you've put in the work! When you release the next update, I'm going to give your roster a try with my slider set and see how everything works out.

Has anyone used my sliders with this roster yet? Do the two work well together? Or should I take a few notes from his sliders posted in the OP?

I think you should test .
maris

Postby bronco on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 am

mlp111 wrote:
bronco wrote:Hello guys, I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it so any help will be nice..I downloaded ARR 3 and do everything from readme file. Everything works but some players are without head(Shved, Prigioni..). I suppose that I need some files but I don't know which. So, what do I need to download all to make ARR 3 patch works normally?

Yes, I didn't see it..thanks! :)

And thanks to Albys of course, great work!
bronco

Postby mlp111 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:44 pm

bronco wrote:
mlp111 wrote:

Yes, I didn't see it..thanks! :)

And thanks to Albys of course, great work!

here bro, just download the CF folder from here
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88429
mlp111

Postby ege47 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:13 pm

man those Rotations sucks...
ege47

Postby penquin11 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:58 am

I like the gameplay with your newest roster, but the simulation stats really dampen the experience. It seems like PG's really struggle to get assists, with Chris Paul only averaging 7 apg and Westbrook leading the NBA with 8 apg.
penquin11

Postby Worthy Man on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey Albys, always nice rosters and sliders (i like that you are using Shot timing instead of shot % in gameplay), but i do feel that its too easy to score. I'm playing with Houston and every game i end up with 60 or 57% in shots overall. Should i lower sth in sliders?
Worthy Man

Postby Albys on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Worthy Man wrote:Hey Albys, always nice rosters and sliders (i like that you are using Shot timing instead of shot % in gameplay), but i do feel that its too easy to score. I'm playing with Houston and every game i end up with 60 or 57% in shots overall. Should i lower sth in sliders?

Low 1 point every shooting sliders
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby RYSEN09 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Albys , can we request for the EAST and WEST team for ur next release . and also include team shaq and team chuck . thanks a lot . loving ur albys real roster 3 !
RYSEN09

Postby web99992002 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:11 am

Albys, downloaded your RR 3. I'm missing some faces, Prigioni, Copeland, PJ Tucker, Luke Zeller, and a few others. But when I revert back to 2k's roster (updated Feb 15, 2013) they re appear again. Any ideas what could've happened? Thanks
web99992002

Postby Rangez on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:34 am

Love your Roster bro!
°°°°°Rangez°°°°°
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Michael Jordan
NBA 2k Montage/Mix Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mr2KImpossible
NBA Real Life Mixes: http://www.youtube.com/user/TdotPrid3
Comment, Rate and Subscribe! :)
Rangez

Postby rysiox on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:27 am

first post here to show much appreciation for your work Albys :bowdown: :bowdown:
one question:
do you recomend changing to coach mode for cpu team for version 2.1 as well?
rysiox

Postby Albys on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 am

Thanks folks!

Actually i'm working on RR4. Some very great updates and a definitive gameplay. See you soon...
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby Albys on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 am

EccentricMeat wrote:Albys: I have to say that I am VERY interested in your work with the Coach Profiles. This is one of the things 2k13 has lacked since release, so I'm glad you've put in the work! When you release the next update, I'm going to give your roster a try with my slider set and see how everything works out.

Hi Eccentric Meat! I like your sliders, in my opinion are the better in OS.

I think my sliders are the best choice for my RR, but your sliders imho are the second one.
See you with RR4 and latest coach profiles, 3-4 days for release.
Ciao!
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby mlp111 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:40 pm

:applaud: great news!
mlp111

Postby RYSEN09 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Albys wrote:Thanks folks!

Actually i'm working on RR4. Some very great updates and a definitive gameplay. See you soon...

albys , can we request for created EAST and WEST team for ur next release . and also include created team shaq and team chuck . thanks a lot . loving ur albys real roster 3 !
RYSEN09

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding