Larvae's Portraits V4 (for NBA365)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 RELEASED!

Postby dam942 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 am

Can you post the PortraitID for A. Baynes (Spurs) and M. Gelabale (Twolves), because with albys's rosters I don't see them?
dam942

Postby Larvae on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 pm

dam942 wrote:Can you post the PortraitID for A. Baynes (Spurs) and M. Gelabale (Twolves), because with albys's rosters I don't see them?

You don't see them because from the Alby's RR 2.1 that i have, Gelabale and Baynes isnt in their Rosters yet.
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby MiamiThrice on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:13 am

Larvae,

I don't mean to be a pain, but you didn't change Shelvin Mack's photo from the Wizards to the 76ers. Also, you didn't change Hamed Haddadi's photo from the Grizzlies to the Raptors.

I realize that Haddadi may not even end up playing for the Raptors but until we know that for sure, I would appreciate him with a Raptors jersey!

Also, I am not sure why you keep saying still no Greg Smith as I looked through your portrait file and you DO in fact already have an ESPN smiling portrait for Greg Smith in a Rockets jersey (and as far as I know he is still a part of the Houston Rockets team). Maybe I am misunderstanding you but it seemed to me like you were trying to say you did not have a portrait for him when in fact you already do.

Anyways, if you have time in the next few days, I would really appreciate it if you could change Shelvin Mack and Hamed Haddadi to their correct teams and realese an updated version of your portrait file.

Finally, I was wondering if you could also update the portraits of players who have been signed to ten day contracts which have since expired. This is not that big of a deal to me seeing as they are not actually going to be on a team right now (just in the FA list), but I just thought I would suggest it since you kinda did some of them already but not all of them. For example, you have Dominic McGuire in a Pacers jersey which is the last team he was on so his portrait is updated. However, a ten day contract player which has not been updated is Donald Sloan (he still is in a Cavaliers jersey when he actually last played for the New Orleans Hornets on a ten day contract). As I said before, this isn't a major issue for me and if you do not feel like doing it then that's okay, but I thought I would ask you at least. If you do decide to do this and need a list of all the ten day contract players who need their portraits updated I can post a list up on this forum so that none of them get missed.

At the very least though, could you please change Shelvin Mack and Hamed Haddadi!!!

Thanks, and keep up the great work!!!
MiamiThrice

Postby Nightfly67 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 am

And once again Larry Drew's portrait is wrong (Using Alby's roster). This time he's some white guy.
Nightfly67

Postby dam942 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Larvae wrote:
dam942 wrote:Can you post the PortraitID for A. Baynes (Spurs) and M. Gelabale (Twolves), because with albys's rosters I don't see them?

You don't see them because from the Alby's RR 2.1 that i have, Gelabale and Baynes isnt in their Rosters yet.

It happens with the URB v. 5 roster too, and it has these players
dam942

Postby RedPhazon8 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Larvae, do you have have portraits for all the classic players that came with the game (mainly real player that had cyber face portraits)? Or are you still looking for them?
RedPhazon8

Postby Larvae on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 pm

MiamiThrice wrote:Larvae,

I don't mean to be a pain, but you didn't change Shelvin Mack's photo from the Wizards to the 76ers. Also, you didn't change Hamed Haddadi's photo from the Grizzlies to the Raptors.

I realize that Haddadi may not even end up playing for the Raptors but until we know that for sure, I would appreciate him with a Raptors jersey!

Also, I am not sure why you keep saying still no Greg Smith as I looked through your portrait file and you DO in fact already have an ESPN smiling portrait for Greg Smith in a Rockets jersey (and as far as I know he is still a part of the Houston Rockets team). Maybe I am misunderstanding you but it seemed to me like you were trying to say you did not have a portrait for him when in fact you already do.

Anyways, if you have time in the next few days, I would really appreciate it if you could change Shelvin Mack and Hamed Haddadi to their correct teams and realese an updated version of your portrait file.

Finally, I was wondering if you could also update the portraits of players who have been signed to ten day contracts which have since expired. This is not that big of a deal to me seeing as they are not actually going to be on a team right now (just in the FA list), but I just thought I would suggest it since you kinda did some of them already but not all of them. For example, you have Dominic McGuire in a Pacers jersey which is the last team he was on so his portrait is updated. However, a ten day contract player which has not been updated is Donald Sloan (he still is in a Cavaliers jersey when he actually last played for the New Orleans Hornets on a ten day contract). As I said before, this isn't a major issue for me and if you do not feel like doing it then that's okay, but I thought I would ask you at least. If you do decide to do this and need a list of all the ten day contract players who need their portraits updated I can post a list up on this forum so that none of them get missed.

At the very least though, could you please change Shelvin Mack and Hamed Haddadi!!!

Thanks, and keep up the great work!!!

Oh okay, im sorry. Im not updated much on the 10 day contracts since i am not able to have enough time to check.
I thought Haddadi was waived.
Greg Smith, i don't know about him. I don't know why his portrait doesn't appear in game.
Thanks for the heads up anyway (Y)
Nightfly67 wrote:And once again Larry Drew's portrait is wrong (Using Alby's roster). This time he's some white guy.

Oh, okay. I'll fix it on the next update.
dam942 wrote:
Larvae wrote:

It happens with the URB v. 5 roster too, and it has these players

I haven't tried the latest URB. Maybe URB doesn't use the same Portrait/CF IDs from the universal thingy.
In Med's Roster, players like Baynes, Gelabale, Chris Johnson (Grizz and Wolves) have portraits.
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby xerion on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Really great portraits man!

Just a question, could you replace Tayshaun Prince's photo? He really looks weird there. :D

Thank you!
xerion

Postby Larvae on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:36 pm

xerion wrote:Really great portraits man!

Just a question, could you replace Tayshaun Prince's photo? He really looks weird there. :D

Thank you!

Thats his official 2013 season Headshot. I'd probably stick with it. :mrgreen:
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby Albys on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 am

very good work, Larvae, but fix these things:
1) again Drew (atlanta coach) missing.
2) Sam Young picture (Indiana) is stretched .
3) put Haddadi in raptors jersey
4) Gelabale is png1390.iff and ID portraits is the same. Baynes have ID portraits 4001 (both UBR and my roster)

I released RR3 in my thread.
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby dam942 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm

albys, intanto prova 2534 per l'immagine di Baynes
dam942

Postby Larvae on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Albys wrote:very good work, Larvae, but fix these things:
1) again Drew (atlanta coach) missing.
2) Sam Young picture (Indiana) is stretched .
3) put Haddadi in raptors jersey
4) Gelabale is png1390.iff and ID portraits is the same. Baynes have ID portraits 4001 (both UBR and my roster)

I released RR3 in my thread.

Baynes' ID in my portrait.iff is 2534.
I've fixed them already, just wait for the release. :D
Larvae
The Other Guy.

V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Larvae on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 pm

:idea: Take Note of these changes in Version 2 FIX

:arrow: Fixed portrait for....
Jeff Adrien (Now proportion)
Mickael Gelabale (Better quality)
Shelvin Mack (76ers)
Sam Young (For me its proportion already)
Larry Drew

:arrow: Added (FA)
Derek Fisher
Baron Davis
Sherron Collins
Mike Bibby

:arrow: Brought back...
Shaq (90s Lakers and Meds Custom Team, the '04 Lakers)
C-Webb (00 Kings)
Michael Jordan, Damon Stoudamire and Arvydavys Sabonis (Meds Custom Team, Blazers and Wizards)

Hope you'll enjoy my work.
NLSC Mirror is on the first page
Moddingway Mirror is also in the first page. (Y)
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Re: Larvae's Portraits | V2 FIX RELEASED!

Postby Gigabyte on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 am

Cooooool. (Y) Let's get it on, Larvae! :D

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Postby MiamiThrice on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:48 am

Hey Larvae,

Just thought I would let you know that I think I figured out why your Greg Smith is not showing up.

I was using the 3DM Mod Tool to compare your portrait file to the one by Daninoz and as it turns out, in your file the Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait has been placed in the slot where the portrait for the other Greg Smith should be. As I was flipping through the teams in my 2K13 game, I noticed that on one of the historic teams (I believe it is the 1971 Milwaukee Bucks but if not then one of the first few classic teams after the current Washington Wizards) there is a player named Greg Smith. I looked up the team just to make sure he was a real player and indeed there was a Greg Smith who played in the NBA previous to the one currently on the Rockets.

When I then checked the portrait file from Daninoz, he had the Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait in a different slot (one which I do not believe is present at the moment in your file) and as I noted above, the portrait for the old Greg Smith (the one on the historic/classic team) was in the slot where your Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait is in your file.

Therefore, I recommend that you take a look at the first few classic teams (specifically the '71 Bucks) and find the player named Greg Smith and if my guess is correct, your Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait will be for him.

In other words, it appears that you have completely wiped out the portrait for the old Greg Smith and replaced it with the one playing for the Rockets currently. So it looks like you need to add a slot in your file so that both Greg Smith's can have a portrait of their own!!!

I hope this helps you out!!!

Keep up the Great Work!!!!!

P.S. I just noticed that the 76ers signed Jeremy Pargo to a ten day contract so if you have time to release an ESPN smiling portrait for him on the Philadelphia 76ers that would be much appreciated!!!!!
MiamiThrice

Postby Larvae on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:42 pm

MiamiThrice wrote:Hey Larvae,

Just thought I would let you know that I think I figured out why your Greg Smith is not showing up.

I was using the 3DM Mod Tool to compare your portrait file to the one by Daninoz and as it turns out, in your file the Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait has been placed in the slot where the portrait for the other Greg Smith should be. As I was flipping through the teams in my 2K13 game, I noticed that on one of the historic teams (I believe it is the 1971 Milwaukee Bucks but if not then one of the first few classic teams after the current Washington Wizards) there is a player named Greg Smith. I looked up the team just to make sure he was a real player and indeed there was a Greg Smith who played in the NBA previous to the one currently on the Rockets.

When I then checked the portrait file from Daninoz, he had the Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait in a different slot (one which I do not believe is present at the moment in your file) and as I noted above, the portrait for the old Greg Smith (the one on the historic/classic team) was in the slot where your Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait is in your file.

Therefore, I recommend that you take a look at the first few classic teams (specifically the '71 Bucks) and find the player named Greg Smith and if my guess is correct, your Greg Smith (Rockets) portrait will be for him.

In other words, it appears that you have completely wiped out the portrait for the old Greg Smith and replaced it with the one playing for the Rockets currently. So it looks like you need to add a slot in your file so that both Greg Smith's can have a portrait of their own!!!

I hope this helps you out!!!

Keep up the Great Work!!!!!

P.S. I just noticed that the 76ers signed Jeremy Pargo to a ten day contract so if you have time to release an ESPN smiling portrait for him on the Philadelphia 76ers that would be much appreciated!!!!!

I don't know, because his CF ID and PORTRAIT ID are the same inside Med's roster (via Roster Editor) as to what i use.
I release patches by batches, so i'll make a Jeremy Pargo but i'll release it when there are more updates in the NBA.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up man! Finally fixed Greg Smith's portrait. I got confused from the Greg Smith of the 70's and the Greg Smith of today. :roll:
Thanks again! Stay tuned for the next release.
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby jtc324 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Larvae is there anyway you could send or upload all the png files uncompressed so i could pull some for my own portrait set. Thanks
jtc324

Postby Larvae on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 pm

jtc324 wrote:Larvae is there anyway you could send or upload all the png files uncompressed so i could pull some for my own portrait set. Thanks

Im sorry but i won't do that for now.
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby lethal on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Whats your plan for 2.1 or something?
:D
Lets Go GSW!

You better Visit and Give my Roster A Try
Just click the Orange Text Lethal Roster
lethal

Postby Larvae on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 pm

lethal wrote:Whats your plan for 2.1 or something?
:D

I'll be releasing V3 maybe after the trade deadline. There isn't much going on in the NBA as of today. (Y)
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby lethal on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Lol
be sure to add portraits when gigabytes roster is released!
Lets Go GSW!

lethal

Postby Larvae on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

lethal wrote:Lol

Yeah, but that wouldn't be a major stuff since Gigabyte's ID's for his roster is the same with Med. Thats from what i know.
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby lethal on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Larvae wrote:

Yeah, but that wouldn't be a major stuff since Gigabyte's ID's for his roster is the same with Med. Thats from what i know.

Hmmm
indeed

Lol
but you should make Michael Finley!
I have a Michael Finley 2k13 cyberface
(thanks to babyface
i gave permission)
Lets Go GSW!

lethal

Postby Gigabyte on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:49 am

lethal wrote:
Larvae wrote:

Hmmm
indeed

Lol
(thanks to babyface
i gave permission)

Hey guys! I think the first step to that is to add Finley to the universal cyberface list (ta-da: http://www.nba-live.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89896). Maybe I should reserve some slots of my own, too. :| I don't know. :)

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Postby Larvae on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Gigabyte wrote:
lethal wrote:
Larvae wrote:

Hmmm
indeed

Lol
(thanks to babyface
i gave permission)

Hey guys! I think the first step to that is to add Finley to the universal cyberface list (ta-da: http://www.nba-live.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89896). Maybe I should reserve some slots of my own, too. :| I don't know. :)

I think Finley is already in the game. Or better yet, use the code that was used for him in the previous 2k games.
Larvae
The Other Guy.

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding