LEGENDS OF KUNG FU GAME

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

LEGENDS OF KUNG FU GAME

Postby jaelove on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:34 pm

I know I haven't been modding as much in the past few months but the reason being is because I've been working on my own game
It's not an easy task and basically I am doing it solo
but heres a description video promo and donation page for those of you that wish to support it

phpBB [video]

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/182 ... hting-game

Legends of Kung Fu is a one on one fighting game that pays homage to 70's and 80's martial arts cinema. As a life-long fan of Martial arts cinema and fighting games, this game is meticulously being designed with passion and attention to detail in order to create an authentic cinematic combat experience.

Features:

-3,000 Motion captured and hand made Animations

-100 moves per character

-30 Unique Characters

-20+ Stages

-Innovative blocking system

-Authentic Voice and Sound Effects

-Robust Sound Track of over 100 Original Tracks

Players will have the option of choosing which ever musical backdrop they like within 3 styles of music. There's classical asian, Hip-hop, and Modern Video game styled music tracks. The innovative fighting system gives players the opportunity to experience exciting fights. With the unique block mechanics paired with dynamic fighting moves the battles will feel like they're being choreographed. This aesthetic builds on modern fighting game mechanics like Cancels, Parries, Buffs, chains, link combos etc. Unlike other fighting games that focus on air juggles and projectiles this game focuses more on close quarters combat.
jaelove

Re: LEGENDS OF KUNG FU GAME

Postby shadowgrin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:52 pm

No work based on 80's martial arts movies is complete without this classic...

phpBB [video]
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby NovU on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 am

Wow. This a solo project? Who does motion capture, character modelling, animation, scripting, coding, etc. You need at least 3 or 4 capable professionals for project this big. This involves unity?
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby jaelove on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 am

Well I am doing everything except the coding that's why I need funding for a decent programmer
jaelove

Postby jaelove on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 am

shadowgrin wrote:No work based on 80's martial arts movies is complete without this classic...

phpBB [video]

Lol I never saw that film or even heard of it
jaelove

Postby deihatein on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 am

jaelove wrote:Well I am doing everything except the coding that's why I need funding for a decent programmer

You're doing motion capture by yourself? DAMN
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Return to Off-Topic