iamLillard - bucks court

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: UJP Dallas, Indiana, Cleveland Pack

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:55 pm

mrblakevincent wrote:Where can I get the Seattle Sonics court used in the Seattle Jersey pack pictures? I want to switch the Kings over to the Sonics using the jerseys plus the court I just don't have the court at the moment. Where can I get the Sonics court?

Go back i the forum to the Board index than go to 2k12 , release and previews...look for Mythbusters topic than in the 1st post at botom u will find the floor its perfectly compatible with 2k13... and its only perfect sonix floor in the forum i think (Y)
iamLillard

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Jhiane wrote:hey bro, can you make the practice jerseys with this wordmarks? it will be more realistic with this logos

bro wont do that becuz they are allready in the game with this logo... so we wanna make som new thing even whit practice jerseys... :roll:
iamLillard

Postby Jhiane on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:17 pm

does the default practice jerseys have that logo?
Jhiane
Spot Up Shooter
Contributor

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Jhiane wrote:does the default practice jerseys have that logo?

yeah as u can see in this demo...

New York Knicks: 21 jerseys (added rev30 mesh to someones, some jerseys are from Tha King credits to him)
Download here: UJP New York Knicks Jerseys
Previews in the 1st post (Y)
iamLillard

Re: UJP New York Pack

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Orlando next :cheeky: (Y) :wink:
iamLillard

Postby Hanzou_11 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:56 pm

@iamLillardI have a question when you finish all the uniforms will have thought them together all on one roster? utp1985 also did before? :roll: :roll:
Hanzou_11

Postby Karamba on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Could you make the Blazers please??
Karamba

Postby Mile23 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:11 pm

As a longtime Knicks fan I can say only one thing - fantastic :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Hanzou_11 wrote:@iamLillardI have a question when you finish all the uniforms will have thought them together all on one roster? utp1985 also did before? :roll: :roll:

after we figure it out how to make empty spots in the roster to fill them up with our jerseys....u can use all instant, but till that ... remains this method.
iamLillard

Postby Albys on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

very great work, Lillard. (Y) (Y)
Now Orlando and next Portland? :wink:
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby iamLillard on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Albys wrote:very great work, Lillard. (Y) (Y)
Now Orlando and next Portland? :wink:

YESS SIR! agree with u roster master (Y) :wink:
sad but true i didnt find a way to fill up the roster file with jerseys... to use all them in the game... maybe we need to wait to VladZola?
iamLillard

Postby Albys on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:00 am

yes, need Reditor... whitn Reditor and king_12 tricks is possible add many jerseys in game menu...
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby iamLillard on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:14 am

Albys wrote:yes, need Reditor... whitn Reditor and king_12 tricks is possible add many jerseys in game menu...

yapp :wink: hope vlad zola jr will do this year reditor too i know cuz i follow his topic but we need to wait ...
iamLillard

Postby Maximus89 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:25 am

iamLillard wrote:
mrblakevincent wrote:Where can I get the Seattle Sonics court used in the Seattle Jersey pack pictures? I want to switch the Kings over to the Sonics using the jerseys plus the court I just don't have the court at the moment. Where can I get the Sonics court?

Go back i the forum to the Board index than go to 2k12 , release and previews...look for Mythbusters topic than in the 1st post at botom u will find the floor its perfectly compatible with 2k13... and its only perfect sonix floor in the forum i think (Y)

Sweet. Hey Lillard. Got a question. What is the png numbers for The retro Sonics arena and jerseys and also the retro Charlotte Hornets arena and jerseys so i can update them instead of permenantly changing the Sacramento Kings to the Sonics and Charlotte Bobcats to the Hornets. (Y)
Maximus89

Postby RedPhazon8 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:30 am

When you finally have packs done for each team. Are you going to have one big download that includes all of the jerseys or just have the separate packs like you're doing right now?
RedPhazon8

Postby chicagoRAW on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:59 am

Courts and Jersey makers for the win! Hope bulls are coming up.
chicagoRAW

Postby Call_M3_Mr-T on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:37 am

RedPhazon8 wrote:When you finally have packs done for each team. Are you going to have one big download that includes all of the jerseys or just have the separate packs like you're doing right now?

That would be a HUGE download.. Just saying..
------------------------------Youtube / DWad3MIA------------------------------------
Call_M3_Mr-T

Postby RedPhazon8 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:50 pm

D-Wad3MIA wrote:
RedPhazon8 wrote:When you finally have packs done for each team. Are you going to have one big download that includes all of the jerseys or just have the separate packs like you're doing right now?

That would be a HUGE download.. Just saying..

Sure, but the idea is that people will be able to download all the jerseys at once, if they don't I'll just get them as they release.
RedPhazon8

Postby mrblakevincent on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:15 pm

iamLillard wrote:

Found it! Thank you greatly!
mrblakevincent

Postby iamLillard on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Maximus89 wrote:
iamLillard wrote:

Sweet. Hey Lillard. Got a question. What is the png numbers for The retro Sonics arena and jerseys and also the retro Charlotte Hornets arena and jerseys so i can update them instead of permenantly changing the Sacramento Kings to the Sonics and Charlotte Bobcats to the Hornets. (Y)

you can find the seqence nubers in tutorial section of this forum search it pls. i dont know where exactly but i seen them. :wink:
iamLillard

Postby iamLillard on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm

after all the project are don i will make a giant pack and will share not only here .. on modding way, and other 2k13 forums as well. (Y)
iamLillard

Postby RedPhazon8 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:50 pm

iamLillard wrote:

after all the project are don i will make a giant pack and will share not only here .. on modding way, and other 2k13 forums as well. (Y)

Sounds like a plan, good work on what's been done so far and I'm looking forward to more releases. :applaud:
RedPhazon8

Postby Jhiane on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:32 pm

finally!! :applaud: by the way, I created a rev30 mesh, would you mind to use or try it?
Last edited by Jhiane on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jhiane
Spot Up Shooter
Contributor

Postby Kyrius on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am

Jhiane, can you please send a rev30 mesh to me too? :)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby iamLillard on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:02 am

Jhiane wrote:finally!! :applaud: by the way, I created a rev30 mesh, would you mind to use or try it?

iv got my own but will give a try if u send me the files in pm (Y)
iamLillard

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding