Dirk's Final Chapter - Might end this D - opinions!

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: Dirk's Final Chapter (3-5)- WAS @ DAL - Fiveliner

Postby hova- on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Shawn Marion and the Mavs have started December with two wins out of three games.

Only Chris Paul is too much as Mavericks start off December well

Posted on December 7th 2012 11:14PM

After and underwhelming November finishing with 6-10, the Mavericks have picked up the slack as the team started off December with two wins out of three games.

ImageImageImage

"Things seem to be more clicking, more plugging now, especially on offense", veteran center Chris Kaman described the Mavericks' decent output of 104.3 points per game over the first three games of December.

Coming of a win against the Chicago Bulls to finish of November, the Mavericks seemed to profit from the return of guard Darren Collison. "What Darren has been doing when he is healthy is enormous for us", forward Shawn Marion told media after the win over the Phoenix Suns yesterday. Since his return to the lineup, Collison has averaged 16 points and 8 assists as the Mavs won three ouf of this five games.

Against the Detroit Pistons Collison again shined, dishing out 9 assists and scoring 15 points as the Mavericks offense showed it's best result of the season scoring 111 points in a 86-111 blowout. Five Mavericks scored in double-figures with Detroit-native Chris Kaman leading the charge with 18. "We gave them no chance to beat us", Kaman stated afterwards as the Pistons fell to .500 (9-9) after the game.

Chris Paul is too much for Dallas

Only the Clippers prevented Dallas to start December on a three-game winning streak but the way the Clippers and their star point guard Chris Paul solved the Mavericks let no doubts about which team should have won that game. "He destroyed us single-handedly. I haven't seen somebody lighting us up like that since I am a Maverick", Shawn Marion was baffled.

Chris Paul scored a season-high 38 points and added 10 assists to secure the 15-5 Clippers a 102-128 win at home. Jamal Crawford added 30 as the Clippers outscored the Mavericks by 17 in the third to pull away. Mavericks top-scorer O.J. Mayo (23 points) also dished out five assists in only 24 minutes of action as Rick Carisle pulled out his starters with two minutes played in the fourth to rest them for the upcoming road match against Phoenix. "We know Chris Paul, we know what he can do so I think we just have to do a better job defensively and also crashing the boards", Carisle stated. The Clippers outrebounded the Mavs 55-41 with Blake Griffin pulling down 13 rebounds and adding 18 points.

"This is a top-team in the West whilst we still have to grind for being a Playoff-team with Dirk out. You can lose on the road against the Clippers", Carisle downplayed the loss.

Vince Carter revving it up. The veteran scored 20 points against Phoenix.

Beating Phoenix on the road

Resting his starters definitely paid dividends for Rick Carisle as the Mavericks showed a concentrated effort to pull away with a win from a Playoff competitor as Dallas beat Phoenix 100-93 on the road.
Vince Carter scored 20 points and Darren Collison added 21 shooting 4-7 from three point range as the Mavericks used a team effort to beat Phoenix.

The Suns had to play without starting point guard Goran Dragic who was still missing games with a broken hand. Shannon Brown did his best to fill in as he scored 15 points and showed a surprising playmaking ability with 11 assists but also lost the ball five times. Alvin Gentry did not show trust in rookie Kendall Marshall, a floor general out of UNC who only played ten minutes in the ball game.
Michael Beasley scored a team-high 19 points but saw himself well defended by Shawn Marions resulting in bad shooting numbers (5-19). Luis Scola added 17 points and 11 rebounds.

The Mavericks found their bench being a difference make with Brendan Wright pulling down a team-high 10 rebounds and veteran Derek Fisher adding a team-high six assists and hitting 2-3 from down town.

Dirk looking to be back by end of December. Jared Cunningham injures ankle

As for injury problems, the Mavs are still waiting for Dirk Nowitzki being cleared for his comeback. "There is no swelling anymore but right now it is important to strenghten the knee and not go out and play too early", the german forward told Mavs.com in an exclusive interview. "End of December or maybe beginn of 2013", Nowitzki outlined a comeback date.

Meanwhile Rookie Jared Cunningham injured his ankle against the Clippers and will be out for at least two weeks. Jae Crowder, who has been in the D-league for most of the season will take Cunninghams roster spot for the Mavericks.

Rockets beat Lakers behind Harden's 42 ...
Bucks resign Udrih for two years ...
Miami keep beasting, win fourth in a row ...
Lillard, Beal are rookies of the month ...
LeBron, Durant take home players of the month honors
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: Dirk's Final Chapter (6-10)- Starting off December

Postby Durant35 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:14 am

Let's go Dirk! (Y)
Click the pic!

THUNDER UP II: RESTART

an Oklahoma City Thunder Association
Durant35

Postby Khanwarrior on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 am

Good to see you beat the teams that you are supposed to win against. :applaud:
Khanwarrior

Postby kibaxx7 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 am

Good to see Mayo (slowly) and Vinsanity picking it up. Lillarddddddddddd :wink:
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Axel The Great on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:09 am

That Clippers loss isn't something that should bother you. Nice games from Darren Collison. (Y)
Axel The Great
Visible Confusion

Re: Dirk's Final Chapter (4-8)- NYK @ Dallas

Postby hova- on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 pm

According to experts the 2013 NBA draft is not stacked with potential. There will be no clear number one pick like Anthony Davis was in the most recent draft and many NBA scouts say that there will be no player with All-Star potential in the upcoming draft - considered, that those who are believed to declare will do so.

Last week we introduced a potential number one pick with Ron "Raider" Sanders out of Florida. Today we will take a different look at the 2013 draft class. This article is about a guy from a small University who has caused some controversy and gained national attention with his strong play as well as an ESPN interview lately: Marcus Paxson out of Stanford.

Paxson hasn't been on the radar of scouts before this year when he led the Cardinals to a 5-0 start to the NCAA season having what has to be described as a breakout year. Paxson has scored 24, 23, 29, 19 and 36 in these five games and hit a total of 39 three pointers with eleven of them alone coming against the Pacific-12 Conference favorite Arizone Wildcats (36 points, 11/15 3PT).

Although Paxson and his Cardinals are only playing in the Pacific-12, NBA scouts have been surprised by the great stroke of the 22-year old. Comparisons to Jimmer Fredette have already been brought up but not only Paxson himself has emphasized that he is far from being Jimmer. While it could be supposed that he might praise Fredette over himself by denying those comparisons, Paxson's reaction is quite the opposite, showing his biggest difference to Jimmer: his character. "I doubt that you can compare us. I am taller, I can shoot the ball better and I could jump over Jimmer if I wanted to do so", Paxson responded when asked about his opinion on the Paxson-Fredette comparisons.

Marcus Paxson is confident. Over-confident, some say. In an ESPN magazine interview Paxson compared himself to Larry Bird. "He was the great white hope, that's what I am now", the left-handed shooter said. "You want to compare me with Chris Mullin?", Paxson laughed. "That's your problem then. I can shoot. And I can jump. I am a white guy who can jump higher than most blacks. I will be the best white american professional basketball player", the Bel-Air native shared his thoughts on himself.

Immature statements or self-confidence at it's peak? This question has turned into a nation-wide dispute for those who like NCAA basketball as well as NBA experts. "Comparing yourself to Larry is something nobody should ever ever do. You can only lose that battle", TNT-expert Charles Barkely said when hearing about Paxson's statement. "He's a Bel-Air-born son of a millionaire. The NBA does not like such guys and he will feel that when declaring", the "Sir" added. Fact is, Paxson is only in his sophomore season after being suspended for one year after changing College. He says that he has not been in the spotlight so far because he was focussing on his business administration career at Stanford and there is no general interest for small Colleges in basketball, "even when one of the best white talents ever is playing there".

So far, Paxson has only been stellar in five games after waving the towel for his team in his freshman season. "The coach did not like me. He knew I was the best player on the team, but he could not stand me taking the spotlight". Paxson says about his first season.

As an NBA-fan, don't take this one wrong. Paxson has not prooven himself so far. He had FIVE good games. There is no reason to think he will be the next Larry Bird or even Chris Mullin rather than Jimmer Fredette. But somehow, his confidence let's oneself think "what if". He has potential. But he has achieved nothing. He earned his spotlights with statements - not basketball - and that makes him interesting.

Have a look at Marcus Paxson's profile. CB for draftnet.com

NBAdraft.net wrote:Image

Strenghts: athletic player ... good jumper ... already matured shot technique ... has NBA-range ... quick release on his jumpshots ... being left-handed makes him tougher to guard ... does not rely on his jumpshot solely ... good ball handler ... strong nerves ... clutch player ... very confident ... his size helps him shooting over smaller defenders ... good game off-ball ... good work ethic ... lot of potential ...

Weaknesses: Does not like to pass the ball a lot ... bad one-on-one defender ... bad defensive instincts ... tends to take difficult shots ... questionable attitude towards team mates ... described as arrogant ... not a hustle player ... still needs to work on his decision-making ... mentally he has to grow ...
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: Dirk's Final Chapter (8-11)- Prospect: The Great White H

Postby mrmoves20 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 am

Are they real life prospects or just generated? Only Ron Sanders seem to be good in the draft.
The Best Young Team Since OKC - The BROW and the Stingy HORNETS!!!
mrmoves20

Postby hova- on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:53 am

mrmoves20, generated rookies. Well, I try to keep the ratings a bit of a secret since you never know who will be good at the pros or who will be a bust.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby deihatein on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 am

Why I'm not reading this one is beyond me. Great association (Y)
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby hova- on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

dei., thanks man. Ye, as a Mavs fan you could definitely give your cents on what I'm doing here or should do (roster-wise etc). Good to see you following.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby hova- on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Dallas Mavericks (8-10) at Houston Rockets (4-14) 99-92

Preview | Boxscore | Recap | Highlights

Mavericks double-teaming Houston's James Harden.

Mavericks grab win at Houston behind Beaubois' clutch play

HOUSTON, DECEMBER 8th (AP) – The Mavericks limit James Harden to 17 points and Rodrigue Beaubois scores 12 of his 17 in the fourth to save Dallas.

After winning three out of their last five games the Houston Rockets were hoping to meet a Dallas Mavericks team that has so far disappointed in the NBA season to make another step toward polishing their 1-11 start of the season. After seeing the Mavs scoring 104 points per game over the last three games, the Rockets did definitely not expect Dallas to outplay them on defense, but that was exactly what happened.

Coming into the game with an average of just over 30 points scored per game, James Harden was the main target of the Mavericks' defense and it worked out well. The Mavericks through double-teams on Harden whenever the 23-year old shooting guard had possession of the ball near the three point line forcing Harden to give up the ball and also comitting four turnovers.

"Our plan was to double-team him hard whenever he gets the ball. Like playing a half-court trap against Harden. He's a decent player, but we managed to handle him well today", Mavs Coach Rick Carisle explained the game plan.

Harden only scored 17 points on 7-17 shooting and dished out two assists in a performance that was not enough to lift his team to win. "I have to deal with that, but it's tough. I'm still learning but the pressure in enormous", the "beard" said after the game. Whenever Harden was not on the court, the Mavericks switched to a zone-defense, making it tough for Jeremy Lin to penetrate to the paint.

Although Lin was able to fill in scoring 23 points and dishing out 6 assists on an effective 8-13 from the field the Rockets made too many mistakes to grab the win. Houston had 15 turnovers but still were able to go into the fourth with a three point lead.

"We were right in it until four minutes left in the game despite a lot of errors. Patrick (Patterson) had a great game today", Rockets Coach Kevin McHale stated. Patrick Patterson scored 22 points and grabbed 3 rebounds but also lost the ball four times with three turnovers in the fourth.

The Mavericks once again showed a balanced attack as Chris Kaman lead the team with 21 points but it was Rodrigue Beaubois who helped lifting the team. "Roddy-B" hit two threes in the last four minutes of the game and scored 12 of his 17 in the fourth quarter. "He's a micro-wave", Vince Carter, who had only six points struggling with his shot, said.

Insiders say that Beaubois is not satisfied with his role in the team, adding new steam to the issue with his latest performance that put the nail in the coffin of the Rockets. Assistant Coach Chris Hova praised the team's chemistry as of late: "We're playing team basketball compensating Dirk's loss in the last games. 3-1 is a good start to December and we're optimistic about getting over that .500 hump."

Player Stats

Image (22|22|28|27|99)

Chris Kaman: 21 points - 2 rebounds - 7/14 FG - 7/9 FT
Rodrigue Beaubois: 17 points - 3 rebounds - 7/11 FG – 2/5 3PT
Darren Collison: 17 points - 2 rebounds - 10 assists - 6 turnovers - 7/15 FG
O.J. Mayo: 14 points - 5 rebounds - 6 assists - 5/13 FG

Image (28|22|25|17|92)
Jeremy Lin: 23 points - 5 rebounds – 6 assists - 8/13 FG
Patrick Patterson: 22 points - 9 rebounds - 1 block - 8/11 FG
James Harden: 17 points - 4 rebounds - 2 assists - 7/17 FG – 2/4 3PT
Omer Asik: 0 points - 4rebounds - 4 steals - 6 fouls

Quotable: "Total sh**t" (Rockets center Omer Asik about his zero-points-six-fouls performance)
Game Notes: The Mavericks shot 45% from the floor ... the Rockets only hit 40% of their shot attempts ... Dallas hit 6/14 from three point range ... the Mavericks have won three of their last four ... Dallas bench outscored the Rockets 37 to 20 ... the Rockets comitted 15 turnovers compared to 11 by Dallas ...
Looking forward: SAS @ HOU (12/10) - SAC @ DAL (12/10)
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: Dirk's Final Chapter (8-11) The Great White Hope? - DAL@

Postby mrmoves20 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 am

The Mavs are starting to pick it up, hopefully.
The Best Young Team Since OKC - The BROW and the Stingy HORNETS!!!
mrmoves20

Postby Axel The Great on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 am

Roddy B was the opposite of what he was in my recent game against Dallas. It's also coincidental that I beat them 99-92 in my association. :lol: Nice job limiting Harden's production. Defense definitely won you that game.
Axel The Great
Visible Confusion

Postby Martti. on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:04 am

Damn, you locked up The Bearded One, good win, looks like you're improving.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby mpac on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:36 pm

So your standing is 9-10 because of the win vs rockets? If yes, one win away from .500 mark!
mpac

Postby hova- on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:13 pm

mrmoves20, ye. lately it's been clicking well.

Axel. Martti., I really concentrated on him solely. Even Lin I did not care about really. Forcing the ball out of Harden's hands was most important and worked pretty well.

mpac, yes, it's 9-10. Somehow wrote the wrong record in the title. .500 not far away ;)

Guys, any opinions about the draftees? Maybe you did not read it or it's just not interesting. Don't know ;)
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Valor on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:18 pm

hova- wrote:Does not like to pass the ball a lot ... bad one-on-one defender ... bad defensive instincts ... tends to take difficult shots ... questionable attitude towards team mates ... described as arrogant ... not a hustle player ... still needs to work on his decision-making ... mentally he has to grow ...

Why does this sound like Sit? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby hova- on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Sacramento Kings (7-12) at Dallas Mavericks (9-11) 96-98

Preview | Boxscore | Recap | Highlights

O.J. Mayo had a season-high 36 points against Sacramento.

Elton Brand hits game-winner as Mavericks beat Sacramento in comeback win

DALLAS, DECEMBER 10th (AP) – Elton Brand hits the game-winner with 0.4 seconds left on the clock and O.J. Mayo scores 36 points as the Mavericks win their third straight game.

The Dallas Mavericks were looking to come back to Dallas on what should be a good chance to extend their winning streak to three as the Sacramento Kings were in town but the Mavs had to take the hard road to grab the W. In the end it was a veteran who saved them from an almost setback.

The Kings, losers of three straight took the best of their chances against tired Mavericks coming off a three-game road trip. Tyreke Evans started off with one of his best performances since coming into the league as he scored 26 points in the first half, 22 of them in the first quarter alone. "Fingerrolls, floaters, jumpshots, threes, he has the full package. We're still missing the consistency though", said Kings coach Keith Smart.

As well as Evans started into the game, as quickly he cooled off, scoring only 7 points in the second half which turned out to be the back breaker for Kings. "We cannot lose after being up by that many points. Some player on this team seem to be too dumb to win", Demarcus Cousins said after the game. The Kings already announced that he might face suspension after repeatedly attacking team mates verbally. Cousins had 6 points on 2-12 shooting in the game.

In principle, Cousins was right. The Kings blew a 17 point lead in the third quarter inviting the Mavs for some easy points. In every other game, O.J. Mayo would be the hero of the game for the Mavericks. Mayo showed his best performance of the season and his best since chipping in 28 against the Knicks in November.

The "Hellman" scored 36 points adding 7 rebounds and 5 assists almost single-handedly destroying the Kings in the second half. "He was on fire. One of the best shooters right now in this league", Vince Carter, who added 18 points, said. But as stated before, in every other game Mayo would have been the hero, but not in this one.

Despite outplaying the Kings in almost every category in the second half the Mavs still found themselves in a tie game with five seconds left in the fourth. "We knew that they were expecting us to give the ball to O.J. (Mayo), but we did something different", Elton Brand explained the last seconds of the game.

Brand, who was "feeling it all night long" hitting 5-8 in the game before the final shot, came around a screen on the weakside as the Mavericks swung the ball to the power forward instead of Mayo. With three seconds left on the clock, Brand had "no other chance then letting it fly", as he said afterwards. Kings rookie Thomas Robinson, who had a solid outing with 10 points and six rebounds had gone for the steal and could not challenge Brand's shot. The Duke veteran delivered. "I was feeling it all night long from mid-range, so I knew the ball had to go in", Brand said.

With 0.4 seconds left the Mavericks took a two-point lead and the Kings had no timeout left to tie the game. "A team effort, nothing more", Elton Brand described the nailbiting win for the Mavs, who have won three straight and look to extend their streak against the Celtics on Thursday.

Player Stats

Image (33|27|14|22|96)

Tyreke Evans: 33 points - 6 rebounds - 2 steals - 13/27 FG - 2/3 3PT
Isaiah Thomas: 12 points - 4 rebounds - 5 assists - 4/9 FG
Thomas Robinson: 10 points - 6 rebounds - 2 assists - 4/8 FG
Demarcus Cousins: 6 points - 12 rebounds - 3 steals - 2/12 FG

Image (21|26|221|30|98)
O.J. Mayo: 36 points - 7 rebounds – 5 assists - 2 steals - 13/23 FG - 3/6 3PT
Vince Carter: 18 points - 3 rebounds - 1 steal - 8/13 FG
Darren Collison: 14 points - 8 rebounds - 12 assists - 5/17 FG
Elton Brand: 12 points - 8 rebounds - 2 blocks - 6/9 FG

Quotable: "This is what happens to young teams and happens all over again to us. I'm sick of this stuff, really. My team mates have to be better" (Kings center Demarcus Cousins)
Game Notes: The Mavericks hit 12/12 from the charity stripe ... the Kings only hit 37% of their shot attempts ... Dallas had 13 turnovers ... the Mavericks have won three straight ... the Kings scored 36 in the second half compared to 33 in the first quarter alone ... Dallas only hit 6/19 from three point range...
Looking forward: SAC @ OKC (12/12) - DAL @ BOS (12/13)
Last edited by hova- on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby hova- on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Valor, haha, but I swear, Sit has nothing to do with is.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Valor on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 pm

hova- wrote:Valor, haha, but I swear, Sit has nothing to do with is.

:lol: :lol: I know, couldn't resist having a shot at Sit :P
Valor
Fire GarPax

Re: Dirk's Final Chapter (9-10) SAC@DAL - EB to the rescue

Postby Mavs4Life on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Evans went off in that 1st quarter, looks like him and Mayo had a good duel, at least 1st half wise, surprised Reke just disappeared like that 2nd half. Surprised you went to him instead of Mayo late, but hey, you got the W, that's all that matters.
Mavs4Life

Postby hova- on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Mavs4Life wrote:Evans went off in that 1st quarter, looks like him and Mayo had a good duel, at least 1st half wise, surprised Reke just disappeared like that 2nd half. Surprised you went to him instead of Mayo late, but hey, you got the W, that's all that matters.

In 2k13 it's like the first time where I really notice when somebody is feeling it. Brand was taking pick&pop jumpers for the whole game and hit most of them, so I thought it would be better to go for a shot over the defender rather than a Mayo iso play. I did not have enough time to run a mid-range play for Mayo, maybe that could have been successfull as well had he be open. But in the end - right choice by the coach ;)
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Mark. on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 am

Quotable: "This is what happens to young teams and happens all over again to us. I'm sick of this stuff, really. My team mates have to be better" (Kings center Demarcus Cousins)

Haha, hilarious after his 2-12 performance!

Nice execution to win the game, I had a similar call to make in my season opener, although not as dramatic.

Really liking the presentation you have going there for the weekly mini recaps (Y)
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Lamrock on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:24 am

Good to see you pushing towards .500 again. Elton Brand is still a pretty good player.
Lamrock

Re: Dirk's Final Chapter (1-1)- Clutch rookie-performance @

Postby hova- on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:18 am

Rumours: Josh Smith to be traded?

ATLANTA (AP) Atlanta Hawks forward Josh Smith is rumoured to be part of recent NBA trade talks. Possible trade partners for Atlanta are the Los Angeles Lakers, Dallas Mavericks and Boston Celtics.

Atlanta Hawks forward Josh Smith is said to be on the Atlanta Hawks' trading block, ESPN magazine reports in accordance with an unnamed NBA general manager. "The Hawks want to get something in return before Smith is going to be a free agent next summer", the anonymous GM said in an ESPN interview.

Smith himself did not want to comment on any trade rumours today whilst Hawks General Manager Danny Ferry claimed that "we wanted to resign Josh Smith. If that is not possible, then it is logical to look for something in return. I won't confirm anything." The Hawks, currently not a powerhouse in the East at 8-12 have been busy adding expiring contracts to their roster last offseason, hoping for a big free agent in 2013.

ImageImageImageLakers, Mavs, Celtics in race for Smith

According to the unnamed source, the LA Lakers, Dallas Mavericks and Boston Celtics are in the mix to acquire Smith. The Lakers could offer Pau Gasol and draft picks for Smith, who is averaging 15.1 points, 8.2 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game shooting 51% from the field. Atlanta is not likely to take big contracts though.

The Dallas Mavericks, starting off slowly to the season (10-10) but winners of the last three have at least eight expiring contracts and would - according to ESPN magazine - love to welcome "J-Smoove" to Dallas.

The Celtics have had tough luck with injuries this season and are looking to add straightaway talent to their roster to get the most out of the last years of Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett.

No comments from possible destinations

Neither the Lakers front office, nor the Mavs and Celtics did want to give a statement on Josh Smith with only Mark Cuban describing Smith as "one of the most gifted bigger guys on the market". Stay tuned with NBA news for further updates.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood