Random (Images, Videos, Memes, etc)

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: Random (Images, Videos, Memes, etc)

Postby bowdown on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:26 am

All those developed senses for hunting prey and the cat doesnt know the sound is coming from which direction? Maybe they have some sorround sound system, maybe.
bowdown

Postby Patr1ck on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:45 pm

phpBB [video]
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby benji on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:47 pm

benji

Postby Dc311 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:17 am

phpBB [video]
Dc311
"F@*K YOU WHALE!!!F@*K YOU DOLPHIN!!!"
Contributor

Postby formx on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:52 pm

PhatGeezer wrote:NovU, you're a fantasy bball hero to me and all but I don't know why whenever I see you post in this thread it reminds me of me checking my balls for bumps whenever I see those testicular cancer awareness ads on tv... Once I felt nothing unusual on it, I know everything will be fine...
formx

Postby deihatein on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:55 pm

benji wrote:Image

:lol:
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby shadowgrin on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:11 pm

You're racist for laughing at that.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Jackal on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 am

You're racist for calling him that.
Jackal

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 am

phpBB [video]

A Zelda cartoon like that would've been awesome. On the whole, much better than:

phpBB [video]

Although that is hilariously and enjoyably bad.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby benji on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:51 pm

http://youheardthatnew.com/2012/12/i-ju ... ameisface/

I’m very punctual so I show up to my new job which started on a Friday, around 8:30. 9 is shift start. I get to know my surroundings for the next 30 minutes. I read my employees handbook while consuming this tasty breakfast pastry.This lovely young tender comes to introduce herself. She welcomes me to the team. Her name was Tiadi. Hashish bitch or whatever. We chop it up, clock in… Next thing u know we sit right next to each other in our cubicle. WIN. Round 10:30 this bitch sent me a note. I opens it up. “Can I suck your dick”. I look up like Sun dun Wtf Wtf. I scribble back “Yes you can” She writes back “cool, parking lot at lunch”. I said Swag. Bitch. My dick hard as Fuck for the next two hours. I be excited. Too much pre nut done leaked out through my slacks.

So I crouch my way to the men’s bathroom and clean myself up. I get in there and I see this guy. He asked me was I on Bobby’s team. I said huh? He said you on bobby team right? Man Bobby ain’t right. He says Watch out for Bobby. That Nigga gone upstairs bruh. I said Haha Aight and he walked out. So lunch time comes. I head to the parking lot. I’m lookin for this sand bitch. I see an SUV, the lights flash. I’m like yea Ho, I jog over. She giggling n Shit. Im trying to open her shirt. See some titties n Shit.

Next thing u know her work badge gets tangled up on her. I look at the badge and its some Nigga with a fade on it. I said why u got another Nigga badge lol. She just giggling. I say hold on bitch And I back up. Who the Fuck is this on yo badge. She still giggling n Shit. I look closer…. “Bobby Tiadi”. My dick goes extra limp. This stupid motherfucker still giggling and Shit. *flashback to bathroom stranger That Nigga Bobby ain’t right bruh. I zip my pants up and try to bail. This ho done locked the do. In this man voice I hear “Where u goin Nigga!” My Survival skills kick in. We get the wrestling and Shit. The truck rocking, alarm going off. Bobby talmbout “Lunch ain’t over. Boy” Grabbing me n Shit. I’m yelling.

A few employees see and hear the truck.They come to my rescue. I’m screaming.This bitch keep grabbing me yelling “LUNCH AIN’T OVER NIGGA!!!” “You goin to jail Fuck boy. I’ll kill yo monkey ass. I’m a real Nigga”. I’m goin crazy. They holding me back bruh. Fuck Nigga tried me. Bout 20 bitches run over to this Bobby Nigga. Wig done came off and all. Stupid Nigga crying n Shit talmbout “I didn’t deserve this” This fat bitch talmbout “what’s wrong Bobby. What did he do to you”. He tried to rape Me. I said Nigga what ? Call da cops. Cops finally show up. Ambalamps and all. They take bitch ass Bobby away. I’m like Nigga I’m the victim!

They walk me to the office n Shit. The managers and da cops grilling me n Shit. “what did you do Ivory” I do Shit. The girl Turnt out to be da boy and tried a real Nigga. “Your first day and we’ve never seen anything like this. Bobby is a great employee,until we get to the bottom of this, we have to let u go” I could’ve eem talk. Just tears rollin down a real niggas face. Big knot in my stomach.

I can’t blee dis Shit. I’m tryin to better myself. I didn’t even get to eat lunch. Fired on my first day. I cry thug tears because I was headed in the right direction. New job, new shoes….I ain’t never got $12 an hour before in my life bruh. It’s all over. I just got off the phone with the temp service and she said they’ll find me somethin Monday. Ima just turn up and celebrate this weekend. Celebrate the temp service not firing me tho. God is good bruh. See yall later. I’m out.
benji

Postby Dc311 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 pm

For some reason I could imagine Mike Epps acting this one out.
Dc311
"F@*K YOU WHALE!!!F@*K YOU DOLPHIN!!!"
Contributor

Postby deihatein on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 am

shadowgrin wrote:You're racist for laughing at that.

Jackal wrote:You're racist for calling him that.

For shadowgrin

phpBB [video]
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby Patr1ck on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:36 am

Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby formx on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:47 pm

phpBB [video]

PhatGeezer wrote:NovU, you're a fantasy bball hero to me and all but I don't know why whenever I see you post in this thread it reminds me of me checking my balls for bumps whenever I see those testicular cancer awareness ads on tv... Once I felt nothing unusual on it, I know everything will be fine...
formx

Postby Phil89 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:49 pm

phpBB [video]

Coach Hines 2.0?
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby JaoSming on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm impressed
phpBB [video]

and outtakes
phpBB [video]
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby shadowgrin on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:29 pm

formyhunny wrote:
phpBB [video]

Canadians always doing it wrong. :facepalm2:
Should have posted the complete video.
phpBB [video]
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby JaoSming on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 am

Browsing a certain Greek's Facebook.....

fuck you bing.JPG

...the fuck? Tomato Ketchup?

thank you Google.JPG

(Y)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Leftos on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:33 am

As always, Google Translation, quite accurate. The fact that you felt like posting this here... strange. :P

P.S. Bing translation utterly failed because this was a copy-pasted Tweet that had no emphasis on the words. I guess Google keeps a dictionary of Greek words even without emphasis, while Bing doesn't. Here it's fixed:
Still, less accurate than Google I guess. For whatever reason Bing completely ignores "δεν έχω" which translates to "I don't have", which is kind of the point of the joke.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby formx on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:23 am

shadowgrin wrote:Canadians always doing it wrong. :facepalm2:
Should have posted the complete video.
phpBB [video]

Donkey Teeth is the only person worth watching, and The Player Formerly Known as Mousecop too.

formx

Postby deihatein on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 am

Most random thing I have seen all day
phpBB [video]

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby formx on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:08 pm

phpBB [video]

formx

Postby shadowgrin on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:35 pm

I didn't even recall Denzel was blind in the Book of Eli. I must have forgotten it because of the movie's crappiness.
And bullshite I didn't know Gary Oldman was in it too. :o
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby formx on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:39 pm

shadowgrin wrote:I didn't even recall Denzel was blind in the Book of Eli. I must have forgotten it because of the movie's crappiness.

Bullshit! Denzel makes everything look good. No matter how crappy it is...

formx

Postby el badman on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:32 am

shadowgrin wrote:I didn't even recall Denzel was blind in the Book of Eli. I must have forgotten it because of the movie's crappiness.

The fuck? I saw the movie and i don't remember that either...
El Badmanator VI: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @3.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 3090 24GB; Acer Predator XB273K 4K 27"Monitor; Samsung NVMe EVO 970 1TB / Samsung EVO Pro 500GS SSD; Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite; T-Force RAM DDR4-4000 32GB RAM; EVGA G5 850W PSU; Corsair iCUE H100i CPU Liquid Cooler; Razer DeathAdder Chroma wireless gaming mouse; HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless headset; Logitech G560 speakers; Razer Black Widow v3 mechanical keyboard; PS5 Dualsense controller; Rosewill Cullinan V500 gaming case; Windows 10 Pro 64bit
el badman's bandcamp
el badman
Last of the Meheecans

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic