SJ1414 COMBO GLOBAL OFFICIAL RELEASED + CF's

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Christmas GIFT ^_^

Postby fatdog on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi seanjohn! enjoying all your great work. Just been thinking about the body shapes and i think that 2k's body shapes are very dumb looking, you see you would probably be better off making the arms bigger because the chest area is huge and the jerseys stick out its like that players have breasts :? i don't know if you can edit the body shapes or the arms but surely there is a way too make them look better. As you see above Andre kirelenko shows my point. His arms are all pointy and stick out like his shoulder is tiny but he has massive lumps on his chest and upper back, it just doesn't look right too me. This could possibly be solved by making the shoulders bigger in the deltoid area.
I found a few game play pictures to show how i think nba live had done something good with their game as opposed to this latest 2k edition, it may not look that realistic but it looks a whole lot better than nba 2k13 in my opinion. In live the players actually fill out their jersey and the arms aren't as ripped but more bulky. i also believe that the shine and tone of the players in live is better as the players actually differentiate and stand out from the court, where as in 2k the players skin tone looks washed out and boring.
This 2k picture is not a preview of yours so it doesn't show the great shine that you have achieved but you get my point

seanjohn this is not a attack on you or any other members on this forum this is just a criticism to this game and what i think should be improved on if possible.
keep up the good work
sorry about my rant i don't post here that much
fatdog

Postby HappySnow on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 pm

@fatboy:
I just can say it is a shame for 2K company, who released NBA 2K series about 10 years, to keep creating wrong color of jerseys and courts and wrong human body model. I really do not fxxking understand what they are doing, I really hate 2K company very much seriously. I think they really need to fire some employees, who totally are blind monks, do not know what right color is and what human body structure is. Most of game companies just want our money like 2K company, and they did not really care about the quality at all. For example, face and body texture quality and resolution of 2K13 is the worst in 2K series. I totally agree with fatboy, but we cannot change anything. If you want good texture and court trend, you should play NBA 2K9.

Merry Christmas to SJ1414 and all members.
HappySnow

Postby fatdog on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:10 pm

HappySnow wrote:@fatboy:
I just can say it is a shame for 2K company, who released NBA 2K series about 10 years, to keep creating wrong color of jerseys and courts and wrong human body model. I really do not fxxking understand what they are doing, I really hate 2K company very much seriously. I think they really need to fire some employees, who totally are blind monks, do not know what right color is and what human body structure is. Most of game companies just want our money like 2K company, and they did not really care about the quality at all. For example, face and body texture quality and resolution of 2K13 is the worst in 2K series. I totally agree with fatboy, but we cannot change anything. If you want good texture and court trend, you should play NBA 2K9.

Merry Christmas to SJ1414 and all members.

thank god for these great modders otherwise the game would be total rubbish, this probably isn't the right topic to discuss this on but i agree with you mate. Its a shame that live don't have a game anymore because 2k has just let this game regress over the years, it is just horrible too look at and even the gameplay has suffered lately.
fatdog

Postby Lagoa on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:59 pm

John,

Please, it´s possible to see a version without hex floor reflection?

IMO, it´s not realistic.

=)
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM and TWITTER @lagoanba

Please consider making a donation of any value if you like my work! :D

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
Lagoa

Postby chicagoRAW on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:21 am

I think for the most part the body structures are just fine in 2k, you'd really have to be nit picking to find a problem. NBA Live body structures were terrible, which is the theme of that game, not a good reference point.
chicagoRAW

Postby intruda on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:25 am

I remember when you released this picture. Everyone including myself was excited because this is what we were shooting for. Beautiful picture.

Now we your getting closer and closer to the picture above. More people seem to complain and think its not realistic or something. I really dont understand. You turned a very bland game into something interesting.

[imghttp://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s674/gabz_ehm_13/2_zpsfce8350a.jpg][/img]

All in all, seanjohn I apprieciate your work and understand how hard it is. Do your thing and dont try to please everyone. What your doing is the best thing to happen to 2k13.
intruda

Postby chicagoRAW on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:34 am

The latest global is pretty amazing. It looks incredible especially on a big screen tv. My main thing is getting that pop effect where the the players have that shine, I know sean has read my posts about it numerous times. The latest global has really enhanced that effect, the only thing I would like added would be that effect from beginning of the game to the end. Hopefully tatlopuyo and him can uncover this.
chicagoRAW

Re: The Saints Official HD preview p.26

Postby seanjohn2525 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:38 pm

chicagoRAW wrote:The latest global is pretty amazing. It looks incredible especially on a big screen tv. My main thing is getting that pop effect where the the players have that shine, I know sean has read my posts about it numerous times. The latest global has really enhanced that effect, the only thing I would like added would be that effect from beginning of the game to the end. Hopefully tatlopuyo and him can uncover this.

You mean like this bro??
(this pic taken from 1st to 3rd quarter only because we have experience power shortage but it is okay now ^^ some are from practice mode to see the sweat effect )

HD GUYS!!!

BTW the sweat is progressive guys... (Y) (Y)
seanjohn2525

Re: The Saints Official HD Preview p.26

Postby tatlopuyo on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:45 am

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 997&type=3 more previews..cant use the enb or photomod i dunno which is which but disabled the other one pressing the pause break key..
tatlopuyo

Postby chicagoRAW on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:29 am

Previews look good. What makes it "HD" ?
chicagoRAW

Postby seanjohn2525 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:43 am

chicagoRAW wrote:Previews look good. What makes it "HD" ?

you will know soon bro.. very soon ^^
BTW about the light effect/pop effect, is it alright now or do i need to increase it a little??
seanjohn2525

Postby Lagoa on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:27 am

News about the version without hex court reflections? It´s possible?

Lagoa

Postby tatlopuyo on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 am

Court reflection values is easy to change lagoa.i know u have knowledge about hex editing..u can just ask sj about the values for court reflection sonu can change it back to default if u want..i can.give the values to you too so maybe u can experiment..
tatlopuyo

Postby kendz4494 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 am

please add thin legs, :cheeky:
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60
GPU: msi GeForce GTX 660 Twin Frozr OC 2GB
MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V LX
Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Series 120 GB
HDD: Seagate 1.5 TB SATA 6Gbps Barracuda Green
RAM: Kingston 16GB
PSU: Corsair CX600M
DVD: Liteon 24x Dvd/CD Writer
kendz4494

Postby Lagoa on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:11 am

tatlopuyo wrote:Court reflection values is easy to change lagoa.i know u have knowledge about hex editing..u can just ask sj about the values for court reflection sonu can change it back to default if u want..i can.give the values to you too so maybe u can experiment..

Nice, send me values to change! =)

Thks

Lagoa

Postby intruda on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:14 am

kendz4494 wrote:please add thin legs, :cheeky:

please dont add thin stick legs. Let the other people who combine mods to destroy the global.

If you do add thin legs, use baballs body mod not the other.
intruda

Postby corex1 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:30 pm

intruda wrote:

please dont add thin stick legs. Let the other people who combine mods to destroy the global.

I totally agree to intruda, let other modders do their thing and let this Global be in default; so we will have lots of options to picked what fits with our taste of gaming...

Nice job to sj and to all modders :applaud:
corex1

Postby seanjohn2525 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:05 pm

intruda wrote:

can you send me the link of baballs body mod.. i want to try it bto thnx
seanjohn2525

Postby intruda on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 pm

seanjohn1414 wrote:
intruda wrote:

I dont know where to exactly find the actual mod but modders use it. From my understanding Baballs is a site like moddingway thats in Chinese.

If your looking for a preview check kyrius thread. viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88576
He shows pictures of 2k default/lagua/baballs body mods. (Durant Pictures towards bottom)

It look like you have worked on something similar in your latest pictures. Image

When I say stick legs(nothing like this hopefully) THey look like prosthetic legs.
intruda

Postby seanjohn2525 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:12 pm

ahh i see ^^ okay..

BTW here's a little tweak on lighting effect

Default color

with ENB only

with FXAA only

with ENB + FXAA

and also, i remove the shadow on accessories..
seanjohn2525

Postby chicagoRAW on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:08 pm

That lighting effect is amazing. Any news on being able to enhance it on white players?

Skinny legs. (N)
chicagoRAW

Postby maumau78 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 pm

intruda wrote:
seanjohn1414 wrote:
intruda wrote:

I dont know where to exactly find the actual mod but modders use it. From my understanding Baballs is a site like moddingway thats in Chinese.

He shows pictures of 2k default/lagua/baballs body mods. (Durant Pictures towards bottom)

It look like you have worked on something similar in your latest pictures. Image

When I say stick legs(nothing like this hopefully) THey look like prosthetic legs.

This actually is my global (second picture) And you didn't even cite me Intruda....Why didn't release your own global since you can teach us all about body and legs size/structure?

Just a question:did you ever saw a real NBA pro IRL?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Phreezy P on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:22 pm

maumau78 wrote:
intruda wrote:
seanjohn1414 wrote:
intruda wrote:

This actually is my global (second picture) And you didn't even cite me Intruda....Why didn't release your own global since you can teach us all about body and legs size/structure?

No offense, but NBA players can also be regular people, and don't become aliens with ankles the size of a twig and massive calves just because they are in the NBA.

And Dwyane Wade is buff in real life, his default 2k size fits him.
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby intruda on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 pm

maumau78 wrote:
intruda wrote:
seanjohn1414 wrote:
intruda wrote:

Cite you for what lol. I respect everything you guys do, I personally dont like the prosthetic look just like a few others in the community.

Never said your global was mine was just giving seanjohn an example of the thin legs in your picture. For all I know, it was lagua's body mod but if its yours sorry. Pictures float around the websites everyday for showing examples, users trying to figure mods etc... People pm me all the time asking for advice and I point them in the right direction/thread/user.

Seen plenty of pro ballers in my life time. Born and raised in Detroit, played everyday from 5-21 5hrs min a day. Had a cousin doing a internship for Detroit Pistons taking photographs, videos etc. Real close up action. Hung around Pro Athletes a good portion of my teenage life.

Thin legs have nothing to do with just NBA players it just doesnt look good in game. Ive tried everyones global with body mods(2k default/thin/extra thin) but in my opinion extra thin just look like prosthetic. No disrepect to anyone but when I see extra thin legs thats what comes to my mine.

Cant please everyone, im assuming you know that already. No need for me to make a global SeanJohn work is excellent. For some of the little extra mods he cant include I can use Kyrius global.

In short I like what airaaron said lol.
intruda

Postby maumau78 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:06 pm

AirAaron32 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
intruda wrote:
seanjohn1414 wrote:
intruda wrote:

No offense, but NBA players can also be regular people, and don't become aliens with ankles the size of a twig and massive calves just because they are in the NBA.

And Dwyane Wade is buff in real life, his default 2k size fits him.

That's Why There are 4 different body types in game with different size/body...
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding