Christmas 2012

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Christmas 2012

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Some of us are already there, others will be there shortly, but Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays one and all! Hope everyone is having a good time whatever you're doing and whomever you're with. Post your seasonal greetings here, as well as talk about your plans, presents and whatnot.

I've already had the catchups with family and friends, so the rest of my Christmas Day is just going to be a low key one; video games, a couple of beers and probably picking at some Christmas goodies here and there.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Christmas 2012

Postby Kenny on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have an enjoyable, drama-free day.

I had lunch by the river. Now I'm enjoying a little down time before dinner.
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Postby The X on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Had a great day today. Was a bit different since I stayed at home & spent time with my wife & kids & didn't go to see other family. Best thing I could've done. Got the extended family all out of way over last 2 weekends & no Xmas Day mad day spending a few hours travelling round. Had a great roast chicken & roast vegies for lunch. Since we were only ones eating it, lots of leftovers so I know what I'll be having on Boxing Day whilst watching the Xmas Day NBA games.

As for what I got for Xmas, got 2 packs of Nestle Scorched Almonds (almost finished one of them already :lol: ). Glad to see my first daughter's expression when she saw her present, a bike. Had to do a few alterations this afternoon since my last night, rushed assembly meant handle bars were back to front. Took half a day for my wife to notice :lol:

Anyways, hope everyone has a great Xmas.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Lean on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Great day for me -- digestive system-wise.

Clan from the mother side came in. Lots of food. I gave away cash to kids as gifts. One of my cousins though received more, as I learned he's into the scale model hobby as I am. I gave him a kit as a gift. That kit was one of the prizes I won during the model kit contest back in May. Kid was elated. (Y)

Now I only have 160 pesos left, and 9 pesos left at my savings account. (Y)

EDIT: I'm currently doing a Mass Effect 1 marathon. An officemate gave me the Mass Effect Trilogy as a gift. Redundant, yes. But still awesome.
Lean
The Artist Formerly Known as Crappystuff
NLSC Team Member

Postby dare on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Received nothing this day but I did manage to give my family some gifts. :)

Edit: Spend the night drinking with my girlfriend's family. (Y)
dare
True kings have rings

Postby Dc311 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:19 am

Bah, humbug!
Dc311
"F@*K YOU WHALE!!!F@*K YOU DOLPHIN!!!"
Contributor

Postby Oznogrd on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:42 am

Low key/small haul this year. Got a couple of bottles of liquor, some snacks, Dark Knight Rises DVD, a new jacket, and some Christmas-y stuff.
Oznogrd
Gummy bears are stupid and delicious!

Postby Dc311 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 am

So my brother wasted money on a couple of Dallas Cowboys t-shirts that he got for me when he went to the game this past sunday.He knows I hate them.I think he was just trying to be a dick.But it is the thought that counts right?Well,those are two shirts I will never wear.
Dc311
"F@*K YOU WHALE!!!F@*K YOU DOLPHIN!!!"
Contributor

Postby deihatein on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Dc311 wrote:So my brother wasted money on a couple of Dallas Cowboys t-shirts that he got for me when he went to the game this past sunday.He knows I hate them.I think he was just trying to be a dick.But it is the thought that counts right?Well,those are two shirts I will never wear.

Should have given you a Dirk jersey :lol:.

The gifts I received this Christmas is the standard stuff I always received every year(T-Shirts, bags, wallets), but the one thing I like about this year is probably an early Christmas present and that is having internship in a good company after a mediocre school year.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Return to Off-Topic