Fict.DraftClasses : New tutorial !

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Fict.DraftClasses : Year One update and Year Four Previe

Postby comeback on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:19 pm

pierralban, I'm not sure if you created such players already in your draft class but if you haven't, can you feature players similar to Hakeem, Ewing, Robinson, or Shaq? (with superstar potential, great skills, and 7 ft tall... True centers!)

I really miss old NBA days of great centers. Maybe we can have one in each classes, back to back?
comeback

Re: Fict.DraftClasses : All years updated + Year Four releas

Postby pierralban on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:29 am

DOWNLOAD Year One, Two, Three, Four UPDATED

Now going to Year Five !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes it will feature a great center.
pierralban

Postby Dual on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:08 am

Downloading all classes again updated!! :bowdown: :bowdown2: you are the boss :mrgreen:
Dual

Postby GRIMPROGAMING on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:14 am

Yo pierralban YOU ARE THE MAN!!
You should let me buy the Earnest Akwegbu cyberface from you. So it can be my official cyberface. I can send you paypal or whatever. I really like your work. You definitely add to the great talent on these forums. PM me if your interested.
phpBB [video]
GRIMPROGAMING

Postby comeback on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:33 am

What a speedy releases dude. Already going for year five!!! Just wow at your efforts.
And thank you so much for your promise on featuring future centers in the next classes. I'm very excited about it.

Just a quick question, do you think I can load Draft Classes in different order and it will be OK?

For example,

2012 ->DC2
2013 ->DC3
2014 ->DC1
2015 ->DC4

I already scouted hell out of DC1 in my first association file so I thought maybe in my new association, mixing things up will make scouting interesting again.
comeback

Postby Bobis on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:54 am

I recently restarted my Magic assosiation with Alby's rosters and I'm completely lost on who I should take with my 3rd pick.
Current Roster:
PG Jameer Nelson
SG: Arron Afflalo
SF: Hedo Turkoglu, Maurice Harkless
PF: Glen Davis, Andrew Nicholson
C: Greg Oden, Nikola Vucevic, Gustavo Ayon

I'm leaning towards either Jermaine Lee or DeShawn Overton and I have some cap space for a point guard signing when Free Agency starts. I feel completely lost, any suggestions?
Bobis

Postby Darth_Jor-El on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:10 am

got some ideas/requests if you don't mind...

well we already got the Lopez twins and the Morris twins, why not add another Identical twin prospects.. maybe an african-american identical twins who plays and starts on the same college.. both combo forwards, but one prefers to play SF and the other at PF, same height, but may vary on weight (maybe make the other one 1 bodytype skinnier than the other).. one is an explosive offensive player with good range and the other focuses purely on defense in and out.. the defensive guy has good hands and fairly good passing skill whom he utilizes when hitting his bro for the open jumper.. the offensive guy on the other-hand is fast and quick as hell.. both grabs a fair amount of rebounds and are both strong (maybe the heavier is stronger)... and as for potential, maybe make them a lottery prospect or even 1 of them at the top five but with average potential or make them a late 1st round to early 2nd round draft steal with tremendous potential...
for the appearance side.. give them same face, but maybe with different hair (it's your choice really but you could give one of them a dark brown (if possible) Gerald Wallace type dreads or one that is longer and messier or anything that is Rasta-like with a dark brownish beard same as your "Andray Fraser" or a Perkins little beard would do.. and give the other one Jordan Bald with a full goatee like older and current kobe..)

or you could make a European Identical twins.. same skills as above..
for the appearance side.. you could give one of them a 2010 Nowitzki type long blonde hair and and an "Andray Fraser" beard or a Perkins little beard... and the other one a Blonde Ilyasova type hair with a one day old full beard..

love your draft classes... hope you could create this one for year five..

one last request for your Filipino fans..
maybe make a Filipino prospect... we almost got the first one in the NBA in Japeth Aguilar but he didn't make it in the end of camps.. maybe that could happen in NBA 2K13 with your help.. hehehehe... maybe a PG with forward skills (Filipinos are known to be short so thats why) but can still handle the ball and can still pass.. Lottery type or draft steal? its your choice.. if you need name help for a Filipino prospect just ask me, I could give you tips..

thanks for all your work.. i bookmarked your thread so that i could follow your works.. :D
Darth_Jor-El

Postby brentljs on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:18 am

^^^^ I was gonna ask this :cool:
brentljs

Postby Eirsej on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:16 pm

How about a player in the mold of Magic? 6'8, 6'9 PG with superb passing skills but cant shoot. He can play in the post and create mismatches for other guards. Can be a lottery player and be an all star at best. :D
Eirsej

Postby SC1211 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Excellent work on these man. I use them in all of my associations. Thinking about doing an association story with them.
SC1211

Postby comeback on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:59 am

pierralban, I checked out Year Four and really like the top guys in that class.

By the way, I've been wondering why we don't see any top picks with over 90 potential in your draft classes but I think I understand now.

If we want to push your rookie to Real Superstar & Hall of Fame player level, we have to invest time and resources such as monthly training and year-end workouts... perhaps even spend big development points on Untapped Potential training. So basically, don't just ride on year to year growth on these guys. Put some effort into developing and push these guys to the next level...

Am I right on your intentions? If so, this is really well thought out stuff. Really going to enjoy developing these guys now!!!
comeback

Postby dare on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:04 am

Well because if you put 90 potential on a prospect basically by their 2nd year he is up there with Lebron and Durant and labeled as franchise talents.
dare
True kings have rings

Postby comeback on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:02 am

Well, that's not exactly true. If you have a rookie starting at high 70's with potential of 90 rating, it takes him minimum 3 to 4 years before he becomes a full-fledged super star. Not his 2nd year....

Derrick Rose took 3 years to become a star and MVP in the league so 3-4 year development scenario is entirely possible with 90 rating. Having said that, with a rating of 85, GM still has to put some effort in if you want to go for an accelerated growth. So I prefer it this way than 90 potential.
comeback

Re: Fict.DraftClasses : All years updated + Year Five Previe

Postby pierralban on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:32 am

PREVIEW
pierralban

Postby tjstorm23 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:07 am

How do you add this into the game? I copy and paste into my saves folder and nothing happens? Help please? I know i'm new to this!
tjstorm23

Postby comeback on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:47 pm

tjstorm23 wrote:How do you add this into the game? I copy and paste into my saves folder and nothing happens? Help please? I know i'm new to this!

1. Move the png files in The Cyberfaces folder to your NBA2K13 main folder (where NBA2K13.exe is located)
2. Move the fdc files in The Drafts folder to your saves folder

In the association mode, you have to load each draft class at the beginning of each season when the game asks you.
comeback

Postby pierralban on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:28 am

YEAR ONE FINAL RELEASE

DOWNLOAD Year One FINISHED,and Years Two, Three, Four UPDATED

Will continue to finish the first four draft classes, before releasing a year five. Each class will have at least 32 faces when it's all done.
I will continue to update the pack, and not class by class, cause right now, i've done about 100 or more cyberfaces and i don't know which player's is each. It would take to much time to look at their cf ID one by one. Or maybe someone got a solution ?
pierralban

Re: Fict.DraftClasses : Year One Final Release (32 faces)

Postby Roberto on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:51 am

amazing work¡¡¡¡¡¡
maybe you could make a draft class with more cfs,
the year one has 32 cfs, put more faces in draft, maybe 50 or more i each draft
better if no generic faces. (Y)
Roberto

Re: Fict.DraftClasses :Jermaine Lee's alternate cyberface

Postby pierralban on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:56 am

Jermaine Lee Alternate cyberface released :

Jermaine Lee's alternate cyberface
pierralban

Postby Scholz on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:19 pm

pierralban wrote:Jermaine Lee Alternate cyberface released :

Jermaine Lee's alternate cyberface

Good work! (Y) Lee is my favorite player you've created thus far. I love using him on my hornets franchise.
Scholz

Postby pierralban on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 am

pierralban

Re: Fict.DraftClasses : Year Two Final Preview

Postby kaankural on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:04 am

Wow, you did such an amazing job. Thanks. (Y)
btw I'm not a big fan of tattoos. Which players are "tattoo-free" ?
kaankural

Postby Mile23 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 am

Great work!!!!!! (Y)
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby comeback on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:05 am

Happy new year pierralban. Thanks for the updates!
comeback

Postby Dual on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:55 am

amazing, you make my asociation so enjoyable, thx :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Dual

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding