Med's Ultimate Roster v1.1b RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Med's Ultimate Roster v1.1b RELEASED

Postby Medevenx on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Follow me on Twitter for more updates! @Medevenx I follow back! or add me on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/medevenx2k if you want to play DotA 2 with me!

Show your appreciation! Donate to me on Paypal!

My computer can't really handle NBA 2K13 very well. As you can see, my previews have the players detail set to low and my FPS is only about 30 to 40. I also can't upload the files as quickly as I want because I don't have a good internet connection..

or donate it via paypal to my e-mail address directly! :)

Code: Select all
medevenx@gmail.com

Current Version: v1.1

Features

Visuals
-No Generic Shoes for Current NBA Players
-No Generic Shoes for Retro Players from '02 to '85
-Christmas Jersey Pack Included
-iamLilllard's Ultimate Jersey Project Partlially Included
-Alternate Jersey Slots and Gear Color Slots Added
-jampasir's Sneaker Pack HD Implemented
-Accurate and Updated Matching Accessory, Headband, Sock, and Shoe Colors
-Accurate and Updated Accessories, Gear, and Shoe Designation for both Current NBA Teams, Retro NBA Teams from '02 to '85, Team USA, and All-Star Teams
-Black Pressure Shorts for All Current NBA Players
-Updated Muscle Tones, Skin Tones, and Body Types
-Logos Updated
-New Orleans Hornets Name Changed to New Orleans Pelicans
-Shorts Length Updated
-Teams Rearranged By Name

Roster
-Updated Roster Transactions, Salaries, Injuries
-Very Accurate Signature Skills, Player Ratings and Potentials According to Medevenx' and bigh0rt's formulated data
-Removed Acrobat Signature Skill for ALL Players
-Updated Signature Animations, Layup & Dunk Packages
-Updated Height and Weight of Players AND Celebrities
-Accurate Rotations and Lineups
-FIVE Roster Files with Injuries AND without Injuries AND Association/MyCareer Roster AND Fantasy Association Roster AND Blacktop unlocked!
-Missing Players Completed
-Missing Retro Players Completed
-Celebrity Roster Improved
-Removed All Created Players from Retro Teams
-Unlocked All Players for Blacktop
-Unlocked Rising Stars and All-Star Teams
-Added 10 Retro Teams
-All Coach (Current and Retro) Info (Cyberfaces, Names, Height) Corrected

Settings
-Realistic Gameplay Sliders on Hall of Fame Difficulty
-Unlocks All Alternate and Christmas Jerseys
-Slim44's Coach Profiles for All Current NBA Teams
-Slim44's Coach Profiles for All Retro NBA Teams
-Vannwolfhawk's Playbooks for All Current NBA Teams
-Vannwolfhawk's Playbooks for Retro Teams from '02 to '84
-Updated Play Types for All Players Compatible with Vannwolfhawk's Playbooks
-Realistic Presentation Settings

Credits
2K Sports - November 10 Official Roster and the Game
Kyrius - Accessory Changes (v0.7 - v0.9)
juan33, TheCrossover01, ThirdTheCool, DUKEW74, retroman - Cyberfaces (v0.3 onwards)
retroman - Courts (v1.0)
djsinisaxxx, LenverFernandez - Jerseys (v0.4, v0.7)
Brent Breezy - Cyberfaces (v0.2 - v1.0)
itsKHIMsanity - Logos (v1.0)
seyer06 - RGB Shoe Colorways, Shoe Changes and Shoe Colors (v0.8 - v0.9)
iamLillard - Ultimate Jersey Project (v1.0)
jampasir - Sneaker Pack HD (v1.0)
Tha King - All-Star Jerseys (v1.1)
laker92 - 30 Team Association (v1.1)

Larvae - Compatible Portrait File (v0.8 onwards)
bigh0rt - Accurate Ratings and Tendencies (v0.9 onwards)

Download Links

Med's Ultimate Roster for NLSC

Download Instructions

%Appdata% (I will update this everytime so this is what you will download every update)
- Copy the Roster and Settings files and paste it in your Saves folder

Main Folder Files (you will only have to download this once)
- Copy all the Jerseys, Shoes, Cyberfaces, Floors, Logos files and paste it in your main 2K13 folder. You do NOT need to redownload anything. You only have to download the newest Main Folder Files.

When you paste the files OVERWRITE all the files that need to be overwritten. It will not harm your game in anyway and is required to have the roster function perfectly.

Comprehensive Changelog

v1.1 to v1.1b (6/15/13)
-Fixed Association Bug
-Accurate Shoes & Rotations from Finals Game 4

v1.0d to v1.1 (6/14/13)
-Fixed Scoreboard Logo Issues
-Fixed Coach Black Arms
-Accurate Coaching Changes
-Accurate Player Changes & Potentials
-jampasir's Sneaker Pack III HD Included
-Added Fantasy Association Roster File
-Swapped 76ers Alternate and Away Jerseys

Videos

phpBB [video]

Screenshots

Realistic Gameplay Sliders Description

-The sliders are set to 50 Game Speed (Game Speed changes time, not just movement. At 100 Game Speed, 1 second is almost just half a second and 0 Game Speed means almost 2 seconds per second. This will ruin your sense of time that's why you shouldn't alter this)
-Fair gameplay against the CPU (CPUs normally have greater attributes in speed, quickness, etc. These have been tweaked to be on fair playing field against the user)
-Hall of Fame difficulty (Hall of Fame is the choice of difficulty because you always want to play on the best mode possible. And the best mode is always the mode with the most challenge without too much frustration)

Real Player % on both Shooting AND Free Throws (User Shot Stick Timing ruins the experience for casual gamers who do not memorize the releases of their players and it makes it unfair for players who memorize the shot releases)

Difference Between Rosters

Meds Roster WI
Play Exhibition with the NBA TODAY (literally) with the most updated rotations from their most recent game!

Meds Roster WOI
Play Exhibition with the NBA with all the injured players playing in their respectful realistic rotations!

Meds Roster Assoc
A roster file to start your Association/MyCareer modes!

Meds Roster Fantasy
A roster file for Fantasy players that like to do huge trades with the shoes also changing colors according to the team!

Meds Roster Blacktop
Play with the WOI Roster with all the players unlocked for Blacktop Mode!

HUGE THANKS AND CREDITS TO

Everyone participating in the modding communities at 2K Sports, NBASpot, ModdingWay, Operation Sports, NLSC, JM9107, slimm44, HAWK23, Gigsta, Albys, skoadam, Rashidi, Kyrius, Vl@d, jampasir for inspirations for the rosters! Without you guys I wouldn't think of doing this!

laker92 and bighort for helping me with the boring attributes parts!

All the guys like AmaroWade, MLLR, tyverch, JEPOYBULLDOG, Warstomp32, DUKEW74, yonly1ME, juan33, retroman, M4Kaveli, ThirdTheCool, Brent Breezy and others who make cyberface patches!

All the guys like Mattan, SJ1414, Lagoa, Baballs, RussianKobe, Kyrius, etc who make global patches!

All the guys like MLLR, DWayne, jampasir, etc who make shoe patches!

All the guys like Tha King, djsinisaxxx, Kaito, etc who make the jersey patches!

All the guys like Sixers85, Mythbuster, etc who make court patches!

All the guys like Larvae, daninoz, etc who make portrait patches!

HAWK23, and Shady00018 for inspiring me to expand this roster into a mini-ultimate roster

DukeW74, Leftos, and JaoSming from NLSC for taking the time to answer my stupid questions

Leftos for the very awesome Roster Editor! Congratulations to him for getting picked up by 2K Sports!

Vl@d for the very awesome RED MC!

Programs Used

Notepad
Microsoft Excel
Paint
GIMP
Adobe Photoshop CS4
NBA 2K13 Roster Editor
RED Modding Center
NBA 2K13 Turbo Trainer
NBA 2KX ModTool
NBA 2K13 & 2K12

FAQ

1. What are the Archives?
-The archives are the Main Folder Files 1-5 from v0.1 to v0.9. Only download this if you have reinstalled NBA 2K13 or it is your first time to download this patch.

2. What are the Main Folder Files?
-These are the files needed in order to have no visual glitching within the game. You only have to download this once.

2. Why are the portraits wrong?
-Be sure to download the latest compatible portrait file by Larvae.

3. Why do the legends have no career data?
-Because they are only added players and not made by 2K officially.

4. Why are the jersey numbers in the wrong place?
-You downloaded a jersey patch that is not compatible with this roster's base which is Nov 10.

5. Will you add more teams?
-I will start adding more teams when REDitor adds the clone feature.

6. When is your next release going to be?
-I don't plan my releases. But I DO release the newest version ASAP every time.

7. Will you add more jersey slots?
-I will start adding more jersey slots when REDitor adds the clone feature.

8. How can I load your settings every time automatically?
-Rename the Meds Settings to just Settings.

9. Do I have to setup my controls every Settings update?
-Unfortunately, yes. :(

10. Why do some players have Generic shoes?
-Did you download the main folder files? If you already have, you may have to download the 2K Official Online Data and paste that in your Main 2K Folder.

http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=3629

11. Why do the New Orleans Pelicans have their Hornets jerseys and court?
-The Pelicans have not revealed official images of their jerseys or courts yet.

Trivia Section

1. By default, Kevin Garnett is equipped with the Classic Layup Package. (Layup Package that features Julius Erving's famous baseline reverse layup)

2. By default, Nikola Pekovic, Derrick Williams, and all the other rookies/added players from 2K12 ALL have Slim Body Types.

3. By default, Lebron James' Defensive Awareness rating is 80, 3 points lower than Kevin Durant's Defensive Awareness rating of 83.

4. Manually adjusting Kevin Durant's height from 6'9" to 6'10" via Edit Player will make his body fatter. However, using the Turbo Trainer will allow you to adjust his height without affecting his body. (Did this in my roster)

5. By default, Lavoy Allen (76ers' starting C) has his 3PT Left Wing Hotspot set to 45, making him spot up there in-game despite having a 25 3PT attribute rating and a 0 3PT shot tendency? A LOT of Centers & Power Forwards have high 3 PT Hotspot attributes actually (Fixed this in my roster)

Most Compatible Global Patch

I recommend Kyrius' Ultimate Global Compilation as the most compatible global for this patch! Hit it up! :)

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88576

Most Compatible Portrait Patch

I recommend Larvae's Portraits as the most compatible portrait file for this patch! Hit it up! :)
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89806

Known Issues

The '99-'00 Indiana Pacers and '99-'00 Portland Trail Blazers are named '01-'00 (a 2K bug)

Playtest this Roster! Play the demo!

If you want to just try out the roster and settings, you can just download the Appdata file without the Main Folder Files. :) If you like it, you can proceed to download the Main Folder Files. This is only for playtesting the current NBA rosters. You will need the Main Folder Files to play the added custom teams.

Disclaimer

I did not create any jerseys, cyberfaces, stadiums, shoes, globals for this roster. I am only a roster patcher. So do not ask me to create any of those other than roster suggestions. :) All the artwork in the game you see are not made by me except for the CAT floor. :)

Feedback is VERY much welcomed! I answer all kinds of comments and questions, so again,

Follow me on Twitter for more updates! http://twitter.com/Medevenx I follow back! or add me on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/medevenx2k if you want to play DotA 2 with me!

Show your appreciation! Donate to me on Paypal!

or donate it via paypal to my e-mail address directly! :)

medevenx@gmail.com
Last edited by Medevenx on Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 122 times in total.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's Realistic Roster v0.1c Complete Legends, Updated G

Postby dangerzone1 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:40 pm

nice roster, ill check it out.
dangerzone1

Re: Med's Realistic Roster v0.1c Complete Legends, Updated G

Postby Medevenx on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 am

dangerzone1 wrote:nice roster, ill check it out.

Thanks! I hope you like it :)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's Realistic Roster v0.2 Complete Legends, Updated Ge

Postby Oom_Sapi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:11 am

WOW, the description sounds really good, definitely gonna check this out! Thanks for the massive work.
Oom_Sapi

Postby StormsWarning on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:19 am

:crazyeyes: this is just flatout epic thank you!

edit

roster is outstanding, at a glance, Eric snow, for legends phili isn't there, just for a heads up, some players in example lebron, have generic shoes still. okc alts are showing a white jersey. Most the Christmas jerseys not showing except Miami's but all other alts are working in-game.

as i said at a glance this rosters are outstanding, i cant imagine the effort and time you put into this, for that alone i thank you! (Y) i didn't take your .01 instead i just grabbed the 0.2 was that correct? that's the only reason im thinking okc jerseys not showing? also i did not use your settings file, is that file a must to use as well, or can we use our own?

:applaud: o btw gr8 job updating lakers coach & ass coach, love the details you did with this, keep up the great job.

edit.. i used your settings file so you can - my question about using ur settings file it still didnt help jerseys or shoes, but i just used yours over mines in general., btw i lo9ve your hall of fame sliders, i did a test of the 85 bulls vs current cavs, we actually was hooping with chi, o and 1 more thing the banned shoe for jordan was not there as well?
Last edited by StormsWarning on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby womalee23 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:02 am

If possible can we see more previews,of the shoes and gear?
womalee23

Postby lukeymangali on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Where's Eric Snow? :)
lukeymangali

Postby Medevenx on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 am

StormsWarning wrote::crazyeyes: this is just flatout epic thank you!

edit

roster is outstanding, at a glance, Eric snow, for legends phili isn't there, just for a heads up, some players in example lebron, have generic shoes still. okc alts are showing a white jersey. Most the Christmas jerseys not showing except Miami's but all other alts are working in-game.

as i said at a glance this rosters are outstanding, i cant imagine the effort and time you put into this, for that alone i thank you! (Y) i didn't take your .01 instead i just grabbed the 0.2 was that correct? that's the only reason im thinking okc jerseys not showing? also i did not use your settings file, is that file a must to use as well, or can we use our own?

:applaud: o btw gr8 job updating lakers coach & ass coach, love the details you did with this, keep up the great job.

edit.. i used your settings file so you can - my question about using ur settings file it still didnt help jerseys or shoes, but i just used yours over mines in general., btw i lo9ve your hall of fame sliders, i did a test of the 85 bulls vs current cavs, we actually was hooping with chi, o and 1 more thing the banned shoe for jordan was not there as well?

You HAVE to download the Main Files folder too and OVERWRITE the files when you paste them. The Main Files folder has all the cyberfaces, shoes, and jerseys :) and just download the current version :) that's correct.

Eric Snow is not in the patch yet because we still don't have a cyberface of him! lol But I'll add him soon along with Rick Fox and Nick Van Exel (already have a CF of him)

womalee23 wrote:If possible can we see more previews,of the shoes and gear?

Alright I'll add more pics :)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby thefuzz7219 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:55 am

Awesome roster!

May I suggest that you make sure all the CFs are compatible with the various fictional draft classes floating around. I installed everything and your roster overwrited some of my CFs.
thefuzz7219

Postby Medevenx on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 am

thefuzz7219 wrote:Awesome roster!

May I suggest that you make sure all the CFs are compatible with the various fictional draft classes floating around. I installed everything and your roster overwrited some of my CFs.

It only overwrites CFs of players in the game and brings out the CFs of players already in the game. Draft Classes should NOT be affected. The cyberfaces in my patch are Fictional Draft Class-friendly. :)

Read this

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89344

Some Draft Classes created have conflicting CF IDs that's why they should make it from 4027 onwards.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby thefuzz7219 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:33 am

Medevenx wrote:
thefuzz7219 wrote:Awesome roster!

It only overwrites CFs of players in the game and brings out the CFs of players already in the game. Draft Classes should NOT be affected. The cyberfaces in my patch are Fictional Draft Class-friendly. :)

Read this

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89344

Some Draft Classes created have conflicting CF IDs that's why they should make it from 4027 onwards.
Alright that's good to hear.
thefuzz7219

Postby Medevenx on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 am

v0.3 will include:
-Rick Fox, Nick Van Exel ('97 - '98 Lakers)
-Eric Snow ('95 - '96 Sonics, '00 - '01 76ers)
-Rodney Buford ('00 - '01 76ers)
-Walt Hazzard ('70 - '71 Hawks, no black arms)
-Bob Boozer ('70 - '71 Bucks, no black arms)
-Toni Kukoc ('00 - '01 76ers, REMOVED)
-Philadelphia 76ers Shoes Updated
-Mickael Pietrus (Toronto Raptors)
-Waived Matt Carroll, Luke Harangody, Dominique McGuire
-Removed Terrence Williams, Von Wafer, Gilbert Arenas, Jamaal McGloire, Garret Siler, Hamady N'Diyae, Jermaine Taylor, Sundiata Gaines
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Medevenx on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:03 pm

ImageImage

v0.4 will include

Smithy and the '99 - '00 Portland Trail Blazers!

If anyone can create a floor patch for the '99 - '00 Trail Blazers (because I'm using the current Blazers floor)

If anyone is accepting CF requests, I was wondering if some guys could complete the '99 - '00 Blazers.

Scottie Pippen
Jermaine O'neal
Rasheed Wallace
Steve Smith
Detlef Schrempt
Greg Anthony

are all available. But we'll need

Arvydas Sabonis
Damon Stoudamire
Bonzi Wells
Brian Grant
Stacy Augmon

and Rick Fox for the '98 Lakers
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's Realistic Roster v0.3 RELEASED

Postby Medevenx on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:32 am

v0.3 RELEASED

Med's Roster Patch Main Files 1 (Jerseys, Cyberfaces, Shoes; 58 MB)
Download this once. Copy all the files from the jerseys, cyberfaces, and shoes into your Main 2K Directory Folder. When it asks you to overwrite, OVERWRITE. If you've already downloaded this, don't download it anymore!

http://www.mediafire.com/?h5mi2xxc3ni8a0k

Med's Roster Patch Main Files 2 (Jerseys, Cyberfaces, Shoes; 17 MB)
Download this once. Copy all the files from the jerseys, cyberfaces, and shoes into your Main 2K Directory Folder. When it asks you to overwrite, OVERWRITE. This contains the newest cyberfaces of the newly added players. Download this!

http://www.mediafire.com/?khihkxjvi9ijh54

Med's Roster Patch Appdata Files (Roster Files, Settings, Shoes; 2 MB)

Current Version: v0.3
http://www.mediafire.com/?9nu78bmk142gcag

Changelog
v0.2 to v0.3
-Nick Van Exel ('97 - '98 Lakers)
-Eric Snow ('95 - '96 Sonics, '00 - '01 76ers)
-Rodney Buford, Kevin Ollie ('00 - '01 76ers)
-Walt Hazzard ('70 - '71 Hawks, no black arms)
-Bob Boozer ('70 - '71 Bucks, no black arms)
-Toni Kukoc ('00 - '01 76ers, REMOVED)
-Philadelphia 76ers Shoes and Gear Updated
-Mickael Pietrus (Toronto Raptors)
-Waived Matt Carroll, Luke Harangody, Dominique McGuire
-Removed Terrence Williams, Von Wafer, Gilbert Arenas, Jamaal McGloire, Garret Siler, Hamady N'Diyae, Jermaine Taylor, Sundiata Gaines
-New KD V Shoe Patch
-Changed a few team colors
Last edited by Medevenx on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby womalee23 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:48 am

Nice........ (Y)
womalee23

Postby Medevenx on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:09 am

v0.4 Preview
'99 - '00 Reggie Miller and the Indiana Pacers!
Credits to the guy who made the CF! I didn't make this CF

v0.4 will include:
'99 - '00 Portland Trail Blazers
'99 - '00 Indiana Pacers

Portland Trail Blazers Players with CF: 6
Player CF REQUESTS (missing CFs)
Arvydas Sabonis
Bonzi Wells
Damon Stoudamire
Stacy Augmon
Brian Grant
Antonio Harvey

Indiana Pacers Players with CF: 7
Player CF REQUESTS (missing CFs)
Rick Smits
Dale Davis
Austin Croshere
Derrick McKey
Travis Best
Jonathan Bender
Zan Tabak
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's Realistic Roster v0.3 RELEASED (Reggie Miller Prev

Postby Karsa on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 am

Hey sup Meds. Great work on this roster, espicially with the accsesories, just wanned to give you a little feedback, in my opinion, you could tweak ratings a little bit, especially for rookie big men( Valanciunas, Drmmond, Leonard) becouse they seems to be very underrated, even though I already done that on my own. So, I hope to see you keep up the good work, good luck! (Y)
Karsa

Postby xianpauL on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am

hey can you upload it in different site? I'm having an incomplete download in mediafire. thanks
xianpauL

Postby Medevenx on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:04 pm

xianpauL wrote:hey can you upload it in different site? I'm having an incomplete download in mediafire. thanks

I'm reuploading it now! Here's a pic while waiting :)

Here it is reuploaded! :)

Main Files Folder 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?j7hlgc86mtv9ct6
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v0.3 RELEASED ('00 Pacers Preview)

Postby dare on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Christmas Jersey's still won't work for me it only shows the Heat's Jersey, some alternates doesn't show as well it only shows the Nuggets' alternate jersey. Any fix on that?
dare
True kings have rings

Postby xianpauL on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:39 pm

its broken -.-
xianpauL

Postby Sendar on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Great roster, thank you for that.
Question: why did you put default cyberfaces into your pack?
Sendar

Postby Medevenx on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:55 pm

dare wrote:Christmas Jersey's still won't work for me it only shows the Heat's Jersey, some alternates doesn't show as well it only shows the Nuggets' alternate jersey. Any fix on that?

I don't do jersey patches. Some teams still don't have Christmas jerseys because we still don't have jersey patches for them. I just unlocked all the jerseys in the settings.

xianpauL wrote:its broken -.-

The download links are working fine.

Sendar wrote:Great roster, thank you for that.
Question: why did you put default cyberfaces into your pack?

What do you mean? Do you mean the missing players CFs? Because their true CFs have black arms and I uploaded the black arms fixed CF packs.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Sendar on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Medevenx wrote:What do you mean? Do you mean the missing players CFs? Because their true CFs have black arms and I uploaded the black arms fixed CF packs.

Sir, I have just thought about the file size and modification date are exactly the same as the vanilla png file in some cases.
I have not checked, they are the same or not. :) Sorry to bothering you.
Sendar

Postby Medevenx on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:20 am

Thanks. I think..

Here's the progress on the '99-00' Blazers and Pacers..

I will need CFs for the rest of the players though! :( I don't know a lot of guys from these forums but I hope some Cyberface makers catch this.. :)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Next

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding