-- Realistic 2k13 Roster Update from rise -- v1.01 released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

-- Realistic 2k13 Roster Update from rise -- v1.01 released!

Postby rise on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 am

Download here

:arrow: Updated Nov. 26, 2012
:arrow: Optimized to yield realistic stats and gameplay
:arrow: Will be updated regularly
:arrow: Calmly post here if something is wrong (ratings, missing players, etc). I will adjust ratings as I see fit.
:arrow: Ratings of free agents have been turned down significantly so that most free agents will not be signed in place of more worthy players already on a roster.
:arrow: Enjoy! :D
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Re: -- Realistic 2k13 Roster Update from rise -- v1.01 relea

Postby ahcoy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm

any screenshots? did change any gear/headband colors?

ahcoy

Postby rise on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:28 pm

I didn't do any of that. Simply updated the lineups and ratings. No gear changes at all.
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby illusiondrmr on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:28 am

Simulated stats for a season seem quite realistic, a lot more accurate than the default rosters thats for sure. Team stats like PPG, FG% seem nice for 12m/q . Rebounds per game are 2-3 more than the average, although the offensive rebounds are 2-3 less than the real averages. If somehow you could fix that would be great ;D

Gonna check how the gameplay feels as well, although i saw you didnt touch the coach profiles. Run plays and fast break should be 0 i think, in order to avoid the crazy cpu rushing in every single attack. So, ill drop by later again with updates.

Thnx for sharing :D

ps. Just saw that there are missing enough players just from a fast glance in my nets (teletovic, Shengelia, Taylor)
illusiondrmr

Postby rise on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:32 am

illusiondrmr, thank you very much for the feedback. I'll try to get as many of those fixed in the next update as I can. I may or may not do the coach profiles though. I'll admit I don't know enough about coaches to give good enough ratings and tendencies. I feel like you could also change the fast break tendencies with game play sliders, but I could be wrong. I'll mess around with that and figure it out.
rise
Contributor

Postby Oom_Sapi on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:26 am

Many players are still missing?
Oom_Sapi

Postby RowdyRondo on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:47 am

Oom_Sapi wrote:Many players are still missing?

Is that a ? or a statement?

I think only 6 missing left including singler which is a starter :( :cry:
RowdyRondo

Postby rise on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 am

They will be included in the next update. Hang tight for a couple weeks, or simply create the player yourself. :wink:

Off the top of my head, I know I'm missing Teletovic, Taylor, and Shnegalia of the Nets, Singler of the Pistons, Livingston of the Wizards, and Higgins of the Bobcats. Just so I have a list here, who else am I missing?
rise
Contributor

Postby Oom_Sapi on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Rasheed Wallace, Pablo Prigioni, Kyle Singler, Robert Sacre, Darius Johnson Odom, James Anderson, Nando de Colo, Cory Joseph,Kyle O'Quinn, DeQuan Jones, Alexey Shved, Will Barton, Tyshawn Taylor, Cory Higgins, Mike Scott, Scott Machado. That's on quick look, haven't got the time to browse through all the teams.

I know most of them aren't even starters, but if you're playing MC wouldn't that have an affect in the ongoing season?

I really don't have a clue on how to fix players rating so I'll just wait for you and the other nice guys. Thank you for the work.
Oom_Sapi

Postby rise on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 pm

I'll definitely add each and every one of them. The ratings will probably be a bit sketchy, as I'm not familiar with some of them, but they'll be there in the next update. Thanks!

EDIT: Damn, my rosters have been downloaded over 230 times already! Wow! Thanks! :D
rise
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding