Gear Colors - Previews (5 TEAMS)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Gear Colors - Previews (5 TEAMS)

Postby @_King12_ on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 pm

I will be doing the Gear Colors for every team.. Here are the previews..

*Note: The Gear colors from the screenshots may vary from the real gear colors because of the shadowmod.. It will look dark on some screenshots.. That's all.. :wink:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Special thanks to Leftos for his Roster editor tool.. Thanks bro.. (Y)

I will post screenshots for all the teams one by one.. I am thinking on how i will release my Gear colors, if it is thru Hex Codes only and import it to your own roster (since we are all using our own/different rosters) or by Roster like last year.. :wink:

Any suggestions regarding the Gear Colors, please post it here on my thread so that when the Reditor comes i can include it in the Multiple Gear Colors Project of mine like last year.. Much better if you can post it with pictures.. Thank you..
Last edited by @_King12_ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:30 am, edited 9 times in total.
@_King12_
"The Chosen One"

Re: Gear Colors - Preview

Postby Marek on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Would be great if we could import these values to our own rosters (Y)
Marek

Postby Kyrius on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:36 pm

How do you import thru hex codes? I tried copy pasting and I failed miserably :))
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Postby @_King12_ on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Marek wrote:Would be great if we could import these values to our own rosters (Y)

Okay maybe i'll try to release it thru hex code then.. :)

Kyrius wrote:How do you import thru hex codes? I tried copy pasting and I failed miserably :))

hmm, i think you must not erase the #FF.. for example, if the Hex Code is 141414 (Black), you must put #FF before it so it will become #FF141414.. It must contain 8 characters plus the # or else the Roster editor will crash.. Hope this helps.. :)
@_King12_
"The Chosen One"

Postby chuajefry on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Thanks King12, this is what i've been waiting for, your team gear color for each team. Just like your previous work on 2K12. Also, may you could also have your updated roster as the NBA season goes on. Also, could your roster includes some new jerseys like the alternate thunder home jersey, and the alternate white/black home jersey for the heat. Thanks in advance...
chuajefry

Postby mlp111 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 pm

i been waiting for this, please use slimm44 roster as base or allow us to be able to copy you hex edits into our custom roster!
mlp111

Postby @_King12_ on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:48 pm

chuajefry wrote:Thanks King12, this is what i've been waiting for, your team gear color for each team. Just like your previous work on 2K12. Also, may you could also have your updated roster as the NBA season goes on. Also, could your roster includes some new jerseys like the alternate thunder home jersey, and the alternate white/black home jersey for the heat. Thanks in advance...

Yes bro i will include it dont worry.. :)

mlp111 wrote:i been waiting for this, please use slimm44 roster as base or allow us to be able to copy you hex edits into our custom roster!

Sure, maybe i'm gonna release it thru hex codes per team so that you can import it thru his roster.. :)
@_King12_
"The Chosen One"

Postby ap18 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 pm

can you make compare between the white seconde color and the regular white in picturs?
because usualy its gray not white
is it white in this?
ALL STEPH CURRY THREE POINTERS IN 2013 SEASON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKARZf4ywE&feature=youtu.be
ap18

Postby mlp111 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:53 pm

@_King12_ wrote:Sure, maybe i'm gonna release it thru hex codes per team so that you can import it thru his roster.. :)

now this sounds like music to my ears!!!!! :applaud: :dance: :rimshot:
mlp111

Postby chuajefry on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:02 am

Thanks bro.. appreciate it.. :)
chuajefry

Postby @_King12_ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:20 am

ap18 wrote:can you make compare between the white seconde color and the regular white in picturs?
because usualy its gray not white
is it white in this?

yes i already fixed it.. it's the same as white when you choose white as a gear.. The white gear shown on the Bobcats looks grayish because of the shadowmod of seanjohn1414 so it look a little bit dark.. Here are some screenshots..

Thanks guys.. :)
@_King12_
"The Chosen One"

Postby ap18 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:46 am

thanks man finally its real white it looks great :)
ALL STEPH CURRY THREE POINTERS IN 2013 SEASON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKARZf4ywE&feature=youtu.be
ap18

Postby HoopJunkie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:04 am

Can you show us how to import it with hex when the time comes? Because I personally am struggling to use leftos editor, so I try not to use it unless I have to. I have been hopin that you would do this again because it was awesome last year! Good luck bro!

PAID REQUESTS/DONATIONS--->http://bit.ly/1MOahEu

DON'T JUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES. PLAY BASKETBALL!
HoopJunkie

Postby @_King12_ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:21 am

ap18 wrote:thanks man finally its real white it looks great :)

Welcome bro.. :) Yeah because 2k's White Gear colors on 1 and 2 looks gray so i made it whiter..

HoOpJuNkIe wrote:Can you show us how to import it with hex when the time comes? Because I personally am struggling to use leftos editor, so I try not to use it unless I have to. I have been hopin that you would do this again because it was awesome last year! Good luck bro!

Sure bro.. after i have finished editing all the teams and before i release it i will make a tutorial on how to transfer it.. :)
@_King12_
"The Chosen One"

Postby HoopJunkie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:25 am

Thanks bro,. I really appreciate the consideration.

HoopJunkie

Postby yonly1ME on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:30 am

Marek wrote:Would be great if we could import these values to our own rosters (Y)

You can, hit ctrl+a to select all jerseys, then open a 2nd instance of the roster editor in another window and paste it into your roster.

Note: Your roster mode must be the same for ex:
If King 12 uses PC Ret, your roster must be in PC Ret or your roster will be corrupted when you play and vice versa.
yonly1ME

Postby XpLosibo on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:35 am

yeeahhh been waiting for you my man, i only edited the lakers "the king_12 style" as i can't do all teams :wink: make it neat (Y)
==========================
*** ◄®eal Gamefa©e► ***
==========================
XpLosibo

Postby ILL-Patch guy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:37 am

Nice work :applaud:
ILL-Patch guy

Postby @_King12_ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:56 am

yonly1ME wrote:You can, hit ctrl+a to select all jerseys, then open a 2nd instance of the roster editor in another window and paste it into your roster.

If King 12 uses PC Ret, your roster must be in PC Ret or your roster will be corrupted when you play and vice versa.

Thank you for the tutorial my friend.. (Y) Or if there are some changes in your roster you can import it one by one but that's gonna be very time consuming..

HoOpJuNkIe wrote:Thanks bro,. I really appreciate the consideration.

Welcome bro.. :) btw, yonly1ME posted a tutorial above hope it helps you..

XpLosibo wrote:yeeahhh been waiting for you my man, i only edited the lakers "the king_12 style" as i can't do all teams :wink: make it neat (Y)

thank you kabayan.. Yeah, i haven't forgotten your favorite team.. :wink: hehe..

ILL-Patch guy wrote:Nice work :applaud:

Thank you bro.. :)
@_King12_
"The Chosen One"

Postby HoopJunkie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 am

yonly1ME wrote:

You can, hit ctrl+a to select all jerseys, then open a 2nd instance of the roster editor in another window and paste it into your roster.

What do you mean by PC Ret? I don't understand.

HoopJunkie

Re: Gear Colors - Previews (5 TEAMS)

Postby bhilogy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:02 am

@_King12_, i love to colors! btw, what global you are using? is there any way that we can make the white headbands whiter?
bhilogy

Postby yonly1ME on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

HoOpJuNkIe wrote:
yonly1ME wrote:

What do you mean by PC Ret? I don't understand.

In Leftos roster editor, On the RHS there is a Mode section that contains roster formats.
PC Ret = retail PC rosters
PC Nov = PC Nov is for some later rosters that didn't work fully in PC Ret
360 = Xbox 360.

My point was for example when King 12 releases his gear colors let say his roster is PC Ret and yours is PC Nov. If you try to copy his gear colors into your roster in PC Nov format it will corrupt that roster file. If you both have same roster format, then you can copy his gear colors w/o losing any changes you made with your roster.
yonly1ME

Postby pjt8413 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:02 am

It would be great if you could post the team colors for each uniform and in parenthesis put the hex code.

Ex:

Hornets

Home:
Gear Color 1: White - (hex code)
Gear Color 2: White - (hex code)
Headband: White - (hex code)
pjt8413

Postby @_King12_ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:06 pm

bhilogy wrote:@_King12_, i love to colors! btw, what global you are using? is there any way that we can make the white headbands whiter?

It's the whitest that i can do bro, i think the gray part is because of the default texture or the shadowmod.. Im using my own global = SeanJohn1414's AC3 global + the default 2k's textures.. :)

pjt8413 wrote:It would be great if you could post the team colors for each uniform and in parenthesis put the hex code.

Ex:

Hornets

Home:
Gear Color 1: White - (hex code)
Gear Color 2: White - (hex code)
Headband: White - (hex code)

I'm gonna do that bro when i'm done with all the teams.. I'll release it all at the same time.. :wink:
@_King12_
"The Chosen One"

Postby bhilogy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:24 pm

@_King12_ wrote:
bhilogy wrote:@_King12_, i love to colors! btw, what global you are using? is there any way that we can make the white headbands whiter?

It's the whitest that i can do bro, i think the gray part is because of the default texture or the shadowmod.. Im using my own global = SeanJohn1414's AC3 global + the default 2k's textures.. :)

ohh i see, if ever you will release this project can you also do share your global? :mrgreen:
bhilogy

Next

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding