BLURRY/LOW QUALITY PLAYERS IN "PICK A TEAM" SCREEN

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

Re: BLURRY/LOW QUALITY PLAYERS IN "PICK A TEAM" SCREEN

Postby haaaaanis on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:19 am

volsey,
I also have a nvidia and I also tried to play with the settings a bit but actually it got worse...do you mind to upload a screenshot with your settings?
this blurring and this jags make me go nuts!
haaaaanis

Postby Andrew on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 pm

haaaaanis wrote:mhm can those players been removed anyhow?
Ingame the players look fine but in the menu they look blurry and I can't fixe it at all...so is there a way to remove them?

Probably not.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby soulart on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:50 pm

volsey wrote:Yea I fixed the problem by turning all the extra options in Nvidia Control Panel to off for NBA 2k13. Then slowly switching them all on again until the problem came back on. Funny thing is I believe I have everything set to it's maximum once again, and the problem hasn't came back.

If you're having the problem just play with Nvidia settings.

Can you pls. give us a more detailed instruction on how you did that? It will be much appreciated. Thanks. (Y)
soulart

Postby volsey on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:46 pm

As requested, my Nvidia Control Panel Settings, should be able to see how I got to everything from the photos.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/foto2ou.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22 ... panel.png/

1920x1080 resolution, GTX 560ti, Drivers 306.97

Odd thing is I'm still pretty sure all my settings are the exact same as before (when I did have the blurry figures), so only thing I can think of playing a part is the special profile I created for the particular application (again see photos). But who knows.

In-game settings have always been at max values for everything, before and after the blurry figures and menu textures disappeared.
volsey

Postby DondiWhite on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:33 am

Thanks for taking time to share the screengabs, I will match these and see what I get.
DondiWhite

Postby DondiWhite on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:52 am

I tried your setting but game same results so I put it down to screen res (I can only goto 1440x900 GTX260 306.81 latest WHQL driver ). Also im on Direct X 9.0c XPSP3 so I wonder if later Direct X render it better?

Heres my crappy screens (using your setting in nvidia too):

Note, this is only menus, in game its crisp :)

EDIT: I just dragged out on old CRT monitor 1600x1200 res 75hz - instantly all graphics are clear and smooth, so I can confirm any less that this res will be blurred (which is still fairly poor coding on 2ks part).

I have now connected this monitor as a second monitor and will now send to this via driver to play :)
DondiWhite

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13