::: MOTOWN TALE: HUSTLE & HEART ::: 2013-14 Season Preview

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: ::: MOTOWN TALES ::: Thx Justine. Updated w/ ur banners

Postby Fresh8 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 am

Greg Monroe Will Be Game Day Decision
25 November 2012
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Greg Monroe has been put onto the Detroit Pistons IR list with back spasms. He is listed as day-to-day. It is another blow for the Pistons who are already missing Jonas Jerebko (broken toe) and Tayshaun Prince (bruised hip).

The absence of Jerebko and Prince forced the Pistons to add rookie Andre Drummond to the bench and forced off-season signing Greg Oden to make an earlier than expected comeback. Monroe’s status means that Head Coach Lawrence Frank will need to choose between Drummond and Oden to start in tomorrow’s game against the New York Knicks in the event that Monroe is to be kept out of play.

“Andre is young and still finding his feet in the league. Greg (Oden) is back about two months ahead of schedule. I still have to choose between the two of them because we just do not have the depth to cover both Greg (Monroe) and Tayshaun,” Coach Frank said after practice, “I am hoping that Greg (Monroe) will be right to play tomorrow but if worse comes to worst, I will have a tough decision to make.”

Monroe is currently averaging 13.1 ppg, 8.9 rpg, 2.1 bpg for the Pistons.
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Re: ::: MOTOWN TALES ::: Updated w justine banners - Monroe

Postby mrmoves20 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:58 am

Great to see Justine's banner on your posts. Too bad Monroe is out, hope he gets back soon enough since you just had a nice start for the season unlike the real-life Pistons. My suggestion is you start Oden but limit his minutes to probably around 17-20 minutes so Drummond can back him up and prove himself. (Y) (Y) (Y) Anyways, good luck the rest of the way.
The Best Young Team Since OKC - The BROW and the Stingy HORNETS!!!
mrmoves20

Postby Fresh8 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Sloppy Pistons Punished By Melo, Knicks
Detroit Pistons (6-8) at New York Knicks (7-6): 80-105
Preview | Boxscore | Recap | Highlights

November 26, NEW YORK (AP) – The Detroit Pistons roster is badly depleted with two starters missing. The New York Knicks took advantage of the lack of depth of the visiting team and ran away with the match in the second half behind strong performances from Carmelo Anthony and Iman Shumpert.

Anthony was devastating against the Pistons and finished with a season high 36 points. With Tayshaun Prince injured, the Pistons had no one to stop Anthony. Shumpert was electrifying and got the Madison Square Garden crowd moving as he came off the bench to chip in 21 points.

“Their athleticism and execution beat us,” Rodney Stuckey said after the game, “We couldn’t keep up with them on both ends of the floor.” The Pistons kept it close in the first half and even went into halftime trailing by just 2 points. From there, the whole game unravelled with the Pistons committing most of their 15 turnovers in the second half. The Kincks scored 17 points off of turnovers and plenty of those points were pretty dunks in the open court.

“The fans got what they were paying for,” Shumpert said, “This is what we like to do as a team. We like to put on a show.” Jason Kidd added, “We really needed this win. Our aim is to make the playoffs and we are starting to climb up the standings now.”

Brandon Knight had a double double by scoring 18 points and gathering a career high 16 assists. The second year point guard showed his inconsistency by being careless with the ball. He finished with 6 turnovers. Coach Lawrence Frank criticised Knight, “He needs to have better hands and be more composed. Our playmaker cannot be as careless as he has been. He’s been playing great but just needs to cut down on those turnovers.”

Greg Oden had his first start of the season by replacing Greg Monroe (day-to-day with back spasms).

Key Performers wrote:
Detroit Pistons (19 – 19 – 20 – 22 – 80)
New York Knicks (25 – 15 – 32 –33 – 105)

PG Brandon Knight: 18 pts, 2 reb, 16 asts (career-high), 6 to, 7-11 FG
SG Rudy Fernandez: 16 pts, 6-9 FG
SG Rodney Stuckey: 13 pts
SF Corey Maggette: 13 pts
C Greg Oden: 10 pts, 4 reb

SF Carmelo Anthony: 36 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast, 3 stl, 15-25 FG, 3-6 3PT, 3-3 FT
SG Iman Shumpert: 21 pts, 2 reb, 3 ast, 4 stl, 9-19 FG
PG Jason Kidd: 11 pt, 6 reb, 13 ast
PF A’mare Stoudemire: 8 pt, 7 reb, 2 stl, 4-5 FG
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:29 pm

mrmoves20 wrote:Great to see Justine's banner on your posts. Too bad Monroe is out, hope he gets back soon enough since you just had a nice start for the season unlike the real-life Pistons. My suggestion is you start Oden but limit his minutes to probably around 17-20 minutes so Drummond can back him up and prove himself. (Y) (Y) (Y) Anyways, good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks man. The team is really struggling atm with 3 players injured.

But everyone should be happy because our record is now below .500. :P
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:59 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Harden-Martin Swap
5 December 2012

In a stunning move, reigning Sixth Man of the Year James Harden has been dealt to the Houston Rockets for Kevin Martin. The trade is said to have been a result of the Oklahoma City Thunder’s inability to negotiate a long-term contract extension with their stud swingman. The Thunder organisation was not willing to gamble on Harden leaving without the team getting any talent in return.

The Thunder acquired guards Martin and Jeremy Lamb, and two first-round picks in the surprising deal. Oklahoma City also sent center Cole Aldrich and forwards Daequan Cook and Lazar Hayward to Houston.

The deal has caused shock throughout the league’s playing ranks with Thunder captain and star player Kevin Durant reacting on Twitter by posting ‘wow’. Dwyane Wade of the defending champion Miami Heat said to reporters, “I’m happy they broke up their core of Durant, Westbrook and Harden. It makes our task easier now to repeat.” The Lakers' Kobe Bryant commented on the move, "I am shocked that James Harden is going to play for the Rockets now. I spent a lot of time with him while we were playing for Team USA. He's a great guy. I have no doubt he will be successful in Houston but this is still a shock to the system."

The Thunder are currently sitting atop the NBA standings with a league leading 14-3 record. The Houston Rockets are struggling at 5-10. The arrival of Harden is supposed to give them a second focal point on offence alongside their star signing of Jeremy Lin from the past summer. Harden could not be reached for comment on his move to Houston but sources have indicated that he may not sign a long term deal with the team and intends to test free agency.

Martin is said to be ecstatic about the trade and is looking forward to playing for the Thunder. Martin’s scoring ability should help him transition to the Thunder with Coach Scott Brooks stating that he may make Martin a starter in Oklahoma.
Fresh8

Re: ::: MOTOWN TALES: NO MONEY MO BALL ::: Oden debuts!

Postby Martti. on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Sit wrote:
Martti. wrote:Called it.

How's it feel to be the first eligible first round draft prospect in this story? :)

Great. I gotta get more points though to make my guy as good as he was in ALIB.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Valor on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Great stuff there Justine! Looks really good (Y)

Nice to see you getting thrashed by the Knicks :cool: Go 6-76!!!! :lol: :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby hova- on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 am

Monroe's a tough loss, let's hope he can play again soon. Solid outing for Oden, but seems like you simply could not stop Melo.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: ::: MOTOWN TALES: NO MONEY MO BALL ::: Oden debuts!

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 am

Martti. wrote:
Sit wrote:
Martti. wrote:Called it.

How's it feel to be the first eligible first round draft prospect in this story? :)

Great. I gotta get more points though to make my guy as good as he was in ALIB.

Lots of opportunity for that man but you and Justine were the main winners with the banner/sig comp. Most points allocated there because it was for the most work.

Valor wrote:Great stuff there Justine! Looks really good (Y)

Nice to see you getting thrashed by the Knicks :cool: Go 6-76!!!! :lol: :lol:

Fuck you hater!!!!!

hova- wrote:Monroe's a tough loss, let's hope he can play again soon. Solid outing for Oden, but seems like you simply could not stop Melo.

When I keyed in on Melo, Shumpert stepped up. When I stepped up on Shumpert, Jason Kidd started hitting shots. :S
Fresh8

Re: ::: MOTOWN TALES: NO MONEY MO BALL :::

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Updated: December 6, 2012
2013 Draft Prospects
Woody Hannes’ top five NBA Draft prospects for 2013 and a handful more to keep an eye on!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Woody Hannes
ESPN.com Writer

With the NBA season under way, it’s time to look at draft prospects who may declare for the upcoming NBA Draft. I know that these guys are entrenched on most NBA scout’s radars with UConn’s JJ Theus leading the way. The class of 2013 features a lot of swingman talent and should be a coup for teams that don’t have dependable options at their 2-guard spot.

TOP FIVE PROSPECTS TO WATCH

1. JJ Theus, PF 6’8” 21, UConn, Junior: Theus pulled out of the 2012 Draft because of concerns regarding his draft stock dipping due to his arm injury last year. He missed half of the college season and put up average numbers (7.7 ppg, 3.4 rpg compared to 15.2 ppg, 7.8 rpg in his freshman season) in his return whilst the Huskies were knocked out in the second round of the NCAA tourney.

Theus has been phenomenal this season and is averaging 22.1 ppg, 8.5 rpg for a rejuvenated UConn team. Had it not been for his injury problems, Theus could have given Anthony Davis a run for his money for that number one draft position. Theus is a talented inside scorer with good instincts on the glass. It’s hard to pinpoint any weaknesses with him. He is a mature player and ready to play now in the NBA.

2. Malcolm Cole, SG 6’6” 19, Kentucky, Freshman: The next in line in John Calipari’s production line of ‘one and done’ products. Cole is probably the best two-guard that the Wildcats have had in years. I am not kidding when I say this - Cole is the real deal. He is young and brimming with potential. He is already a polished shooter with unlimited range. He is a lockdown defender on the perimeter. Cole was a stud in high school who gained national attention by scoring 50 points in back to back to back games.

Cole does have weaknesses though. He is a volume scorer (averaging the third most shot attempts in the NCAA). He has to have the ball in his hands to succeed (leading to 3.2 turnovers a game). He doesn’t necessarily have the court awareness that you would like. He doesn’t have the aggressiveness to take the ball to the rack and thus always settles for the outside shot. If Cole is to be a bona fide star in the NBA, he will need to develop these intricacies of the game. He is simply too much of a one-dimensional player (albeit an excellent one averaging 19.7 ppg) on the offensive end.

3. Mel Barry, SF 6’7” 19, UMass, Freshman: The other super freshman of this class. Mel Barry is a freak athlete who is lighting up the college circuit by landing himself on Sportscenter every night he plays. Barry is averaging a modest 12.3 ppg for UMass but scouts are looking past the numbers and seeing what kind of player he can be moulded into

Many are calling him a mini Blake Griffin for his leaping ability and furious finishes. Scouts are intrigued as to whether he can learn how to see the game and best use his physical gifts to impact on other areas of his game. He is a confident player who has stated that he thinks he is ready for the Pros.

4. Jevon Augmon, SF 6’7” 20, Alabama, Sophomore: Augmon is an all-around player – a real stat-sheet stuffer. He has also been lauded for his potential to develop into a star. Augmon averaged 12.2 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 4.2 apg in his freshman year. This year, he has improved on those averages and is putting up 16.5 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 4.6 apg. Many have called him one of the smartest players in college basketball. Augmon can see everything on the court.

5. Vladimir Toroman, SF 6’10” 21, Serbia, International: He popped up on the NBA radar after impressing at the 2010 Nike Hoop Summit by finishing with 16 points, 8 rebounds, 3 blocks. His moves were smooth in the post and he was very vocal on both ends of the floor. He became a member of Serbia’s senior national team last year and is best known for a 20 point, 15 rebound performance against Spain in an exhibition game. Apart from that, Toroman has barely played for his country except for in junior competition. He currently plays in the Spanish League for Barcelona and has been there for four years. Interestingly, he was discovered at the age of 16 by current Detroit Pistons’ front office member Robert Jones.

KEEP AN EYE ON THESE GUYS

Vince Bellamy, PG 6’6” 21, Gonzaga, Junior: An athletic defender and creative playmaker who was forced into playing point guard for Gonzaga in his sophomore season. Bellamy thrived when he got the call to do so and averaged 7.6 apg last year. This season, he is putting up 10.2 ppg, 6.4 apg for Gonzaga and presents as an interesting prospect for NBA teams who will need to decide whether they are drafting him as a shooting guard or a point guard.

Dorrell Blackwell, SG 6’8” 20, Syracuse, Sophomore: Blackwell formed a strong one-two punch with teammate Chris Dixon (below) in his freshman year. He averaged 14.5 ppg on accurate percentages thanks to the double teams that Dixon demanded. Blackwell has been compared to Tracy MacGrady for his size, athleticism, and scoring ability. This season, he has proven himself to be a handful for defenders as his scoring average has bumped up to 17.9 ppg.

Chris Dixon, C 7’2” 22, Syracuse, Senior: Dixon struggled in his first two years of college but bloomed as he gained the spotlight on this Cuse team. He had a breakout junior season in which he averaged 21.3 ppg, 8.9 rpg. This year, he is dominating an leading the nation in scoring at a clip of 24.5 ppg. He is second in the nation in rebounding at a rate of 10.4 rpg. Many have attributed his performance to his size and experience – simply manhandling his opposition. Scouts have noted that he would not be as successful in the NBA because he doesn’t have a polished inside game. You cannot ignore Dixon though – he could be a real prospect for NBA teams looking for size and someone who is aggressive every time he touches the ball.

Stuart Gooden,C 7’1” 22, UCLA, Senior: He is the nation’s number one rebounding player and leading the NCAA at a ridiculous 13.5 rpg. As one scout recently stated, “I didn’t think there were enough rebounds to go around for Gooden to average 13 a game.” Gooden has a knack for being in the right places to grab boards. It goes down to his technique as well as his hustle. Gooden is also an above average shot blocker but there are concerns about his offensive game.

Jay Connor, SG 6’4” 20, Michigan, Sophomore: Michigan have surprisingly started off their season undefeated and that is thanks to the hot play of Jay Connor. Connor is averaging 19.5 ppg, 6.7 apg, 1.8 spg this season and has really lifted his team with his leadership and energy. If Connor continues to perform so strongly, he may be a sleeper to be selected as a lottery pick. This is impressive given that he was seen as a fringe first round pick at the end of last season.
Last edited by Fresh8 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fresh8

Re: ::: MOTOWN TALES: NO MONEY MO BALL ::: Woody Hannes is b

Postby Valor on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:17 am

Woody!!! Good draft preview man (Y)

n yeah, I enjoy hating on the Pistons :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:48 am

Valor wrote:Woody!!! Good draft preview man (Y)

Should be a decent draft - some interesting prospects.

We play Chicago next. ;)
Fresh8

Postby Martti. on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:57 am

One of those top guys will be next Chara, a cocky SOB.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Valor on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Sit wrote:

We play Chicago next. ;)

Hoping for a 50 point win from the Bulls :lol: :lol: :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Lamrock on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Great to see Woody Hannes back with a draft article. Now we just need a scandal for Vince Thompson to investigate. (Y)
Lamrock

Postby kibaxx7 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Bellamy looks interesting, but I'm rooting for Theus!
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Martti. wrote:One of those top guys will be next Chara, a cocky SOB.

I don't think there will be another Chara in this draft class.

Valor wrote:
Sit wrote:

We play Chicago next. ;)

Hoping for a 50 point win from the Bulls :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are definitely not in luck. :P

Lamrock wrote:Great to see Woody Hannes back with a draft article. Now we just need a scandal for Vince Thompson to investigate. (Y)

Thanks L-Train (Y) Thought I would reincarnate him for this story so I can get some ESPN articles up.

Thierry • wrote:Bellamy looks interesting, but I'm rooting for Theus!

There are a few guys who could be intriguing in the upcoming draft. Boy was it tough making stories for all of these generated rooks. :lol:
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Struggling Pistons Surprise The Bulls
Chicago Bulls (13-5) at Detroit Pistons (8-13): 79-81

December 7, DETROIT (AP) – The depleted Detroit Pistons welcomed their division rivals to the Palace and Head Coach Lawrence Frank had some strict instructions for his team. “I told them to slow the play down and keep the points low. If we keep it slow, we have a chance to win,” Frank said, “We are not going to win a running game against the Bulls. It was important that we got back to our roots.”

The Pistons did just that and focused their energy on the defensive end on a night where their shots weren’t dropping. It paid dividends as the struggling Pistons pulled off a stunning 2 point win in what was overall an ugly game from both sides.

Greg Oden filled in admirably again for the injured Greg Monroe by scoring a season high 19 points. Rodney Stuckey led the Pistons with 21 points and Brandon Knight notched a career high 17 assists to go with 16 points. “We won ugly tonight,” stated Pistons tough man Jason Maxiell who grabbed 9 rebounds.

Luol Deng led the Bulls with 17 points while Derrick Rose was held to just 16 points and 4 assists by a collective Pistons effort. “I found it tough to get my usual looks,” Rose admitted after the game.

The first half was a slug out with the Pistons taking a 40-38 lead into halftime. The game did not improve after the half as the scores crept up slowly at the same pace as it did to start the game. The difference being that Chicago seemed to take the advantage in the third period behind a concentrated effort by Rose to break the game open. Back to back Rose jumpers capped a Chicago 9-0 run late in the third to help the away side distance themselves from the home team.

However, Knight made the last quarter his own by scoring 10 of his 16 points in the final period. The second year point guard showed true gusto by giving the Pistons their last lead change of the game with 1:48 left in the game by scoring a fadeaway jumper over Rose. Knight delivered the Pistons a 4 point lead late in the game on their next possession down the floor by scoring a layup against a bamboozled Bulls defence.

The Bulls came right back at them on the following play and Deng scored a driving layup against Oden at the rim to make it a 2 point game. Stuckey missed an open look on the other end but Maxiell saved the Pistons by stealing the ball at midcourt. Maxiell stripped Rose from behind and got the ball to Knight. Knight was then able to calmly deliver the ball to Oden who had run back on the attack. Oden calmly scored a bucket to make the score 81-77 with 8.9 seconds left. Rip Hamilton scored two free throws with 5.0 seconds left in the game before Rudy Fernandez dribbled out the clock.

Key Performers wrote:
Chicago Bulls (18 – 20 – 22 – 19 – 79)
Detroit Pistons (22 – 18 – 16 –25 – 81)

SF Luol Deng: 17 pts
PG Derrick Rose: 16 pts, 4 ast
PF Carlos Boozer: 12 pts
SG Richard Hamilton: 8 pts, 3 reb, 5 ast, 2 stl, 3-12 FG

SG Rodney Stuckey: 21 pts, 2 reb, 1 ast
C Greg Oden: 19 pts (season high), 4 reb, 4 blk, 9-12 FG
PG Brandon Knight: 16 pts, 5 reb, 17 ast (career high), 7-10 FG
SF Tayshaun Prince: 9 pts
PF Jason Maxiell: 9 reb
Fresh8

Re: ::: MOTOWN TALES: NO MONEY MO BALL ::: Draft '13 & CHI v

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Kevin Martin Signs Extension With Thunder
13 December 2012

If trading James Harden away to Houston was not enough, the Oklahoma City Thunder sent another blunt message to Harden and any players who may want to play for their franchise – they value team basketball and want to win long-term through sacrifices.

It has emerged that the reason that Harden was cut loose was because he refused to take a lesser deal for the good of the team. Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Serge Ibaka all took smaller contracts so that the Thunder could have their young and talented core together. Now, veteran Kevin Martin has been welcomed to the fold and to stay with the franchise after signing a 4 year extension worth roughly 39 million dollars.

“We are proud to announce that Kevin Martin has committed to the culture of this ball club,” GM Sam Presti announced at a press conference this morning, “Kevin has come here and transitioned well into his role as a team player. We are very excited that he has decided to sign on for us here and made a sacrifice in money so that we can be a contender moving along in the future.”

James Harden is yet to commit to the Houston Rockets long-term and sources indicate that he is looking to test free agency in the upcoming summer.
Fresh8

Re: ::: MOTOWN TALES: NO MONEY MO BALL ::: Draft '13 & CHI v

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Knight’s Strong Form Continues, Pistons Down Nets
Detroit Pistons (9-16) at Brooklyn Nets (12-10): 96-92

December 15, BROOKLYN (AP) – Brandon Knight had his second consecutive 25 point outing and the Detroit Pistons left Brooklyn with a win. The second year guard also added 10 assist, 4 rebounds and 4 steals in a performance that attracted the praise of Nets’ All-Star point guard Deron Williams.

“Brandon Knight played like a seasoned veteran tonight,” Williams was impressed, “Kudos to him.”

Knight actually silenced the Nets faithful in the Barclays Center with a stretch that last no more than 15 seconds in the third quarter. Knight had back to back strips and dunks that halted a Nets scoring run late in the period. Knight first stole the ball off of Earl Watson by poking it away from the Net at the three point line in the Nets’ attacking half. Knight sprinted and retrieved the ball at halfway and sped away for the dunk. Watson then got the ball back but failed to protect it as Knight couldn’t believe his luck. Knight stole the ball off Watson at half court and this time finished with an even more emphatic slam dunk, leading to Brooklyn calling a time out.

“That was amazing,” Williams noted the sequence of back to back plays, “I have to admit that Knight had the basketball gods on his side to be able to pull that off. All of the planets aligned.” Knight shrugged when asked about the little run he engineered, “I was always taught to keep playing hard and hustling. That’s what I did and I was rewarded with two great buckets.”

The Pistons led from start to finish in this game with their biggest lead being 12 points during the first half. The Nets did cut the lead to 2 points late in the game but Knight cancelled out any prospect of overtime by scoring a layup after crossing up Williams with 40 seconds left to stop another Nets scoring run. The Nets got another basket onto the score off an offensive rebound and dunk by Gerald Wallace but Rodney Stuckey iced the game with 2 free throws with 9 seconds left in the game.

Key Performers wrote:
Detroit Pistons (30 – 21 – 25 – 30 – 96)
Brooklyn Nets (24 – 20 – 25 –23 – 92)

PG Brandon Knight: 25 pts, 4 reb, 10 ast, 4 stl, 11-21 FG, 3-8 3PT
SG Rodney Stuckey: 15 pts, 5 reb, 5 ast
PF Andre Drummond: 13 pts, 3 reb, 1 ast, 2 blk, 1 stl
C Greg Oden: 10 pts, 6 reb, 2 blk
SF Tayshaun Prince; 7 pts, 7 reb

SG Joe Johnson: 26 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast
PG Deron Williams: 20 pts, 4 reb, 14 ast, 2 stl, 10-25 FG, 0-5 3PT
SF Gerald Wallace: 17 pts, 16 reb, 2 ast, 3 stl
PF Kris Humphries: 8 pts, 9 reb, 3 ast, 2 blk, 1 stl
C Brook Lopez: 6 pts, 10 reb
Fresh8

Re: ::: MOTOWN TALES ::: Draft '13 & Other Updates

Postby Valor on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Boooooooooooooooooooooo :scold: :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Valor wrote:Boooooooooooooooooooooo :scold: :lol:

About what?
Fresh8

Postby Valor on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Sit wrote:

About what?

Beating my Bulls, Brandon Knight actually looking legit, and the Pistons in general :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Valor wrote:
Sit wrote:

About what?

Beating my Bulls, Brandon Knight actually looking legit, and the Pistons in general :lol:

I know you hate the Pistons. :) It's funny. How will you continue following this story? hahaha
Fresh8

Postby kibaxx7 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Looks like Oden is back? Hopefully he goes through the season without any injuries.
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

PreviousNext

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood