(10-5)Atlanta Hawks: SOARIN BABY!

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

(10-5)Atlanta Hawks: SOARIN BABY!

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:24 am

Game : NBA 2K13
Platform : PS3
Team :Atlanta Hawks
Difficulty : All-Star (Will bump up once get more used to the game)
Played Quarter Length : 11-12 minutes
Sim Quarter Length : 12 minutes
Season Length : 82 games
Playoff Length : 7-7-7-7
Rosters : Bed's Rosters
Sliders : OS Real life Sim
CPU Trades : On
Draft Prospects : Real draft classes '13 nlsc afterwards.

Image Image Image Image Image

PG: Jeff Teague
SG: Deshawn Stevenson
SF: Kyle Korver
PF: Josh Smith
C: Al Horford

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

6th: Louis Williams
7th: Devin Harris
8th: Zaza Pachulia
9th: Ivan Johnson
10th: Anthony Tolliver
11th: Anthony Morrow
12th: Mike Scott

Image Image

IR 1: John Jenkins
IR 2: Johan Petro
Last edited by Solaris Phase Two on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 am, edited 8 times in total.
Solaris Phase Two

Re: Atlanta Hawks: Healing our wings

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 am

BREAKING NEWS: Danny Ferry Adds an Assistant

Atlanta Hawks General Manager Danny Ferry decided that he needs some help leading the new era hawks in the right direction. He has hired a man by the name of Dee Hughes. Mr. Hughes was formelly a standout Running Back at Fort Valley State University. Many question this move as it seems that Mr. Hughes has no expierence what so ever. Mr. Hughes refuted that statement. "No matter the cost ill do my job and lead this team to a championship...Many Championships" Hughes said
Last edited by Solaris Phase Two on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 am

THE CHOSEN ONE

With the trade of Joe Johnson to the Brooklyn Nets the Atlanta Hawks seasons looks to be a throwaway. Josh Smith refutes that statement. It is his team now....or is it?He has a expiring contract. Josh Smith recently ran to the media to speak of his feelings. They werent to pleaseant. How will a disgruntled Star take the reigns of his hometown team? Only he can decide.
Last edited by Solaris Phase Two on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:23 am

Chapter 1

Dee Hughes was fresh off of his Heisman season at running back for the Fort Valley State Wildcats. Realizing his future wasn't in football he was completely dumbfounded on what to do. Settling down, he still didnt have a job or an idea of how to attain one. But suddendly his phone rang. "Hello?!" Hughes answered very attentively. "Hello Mr. Hughes this is Danny Ferry, im sure you know of me". "I have a question to ask-" Dee cut him off. "This is surreal, i cant believe a general manager would call" hughes explained. "Well im flattered Mr. Hughes but i didnt call to say hi, i am in needing of an assistant. Your wife attended the last game and told me about your troubles, she also told me you were a big fan." " Well im the best hawks fan out there...maybe the only one" hughes laughed off his nervousness "So how about it?" ferry said in a serious tone "You've got yourself an assistant my man!" Hughes excited. "First order of business, come down here ASAP and meet the players" Ferry said as he ended the call.

Dee began to think to himself. Since he was a kid he has been a hawks fan, now that he has the organization in his hands, what does he do with it? This isnt some video game this is real life. Dee shook his head and ran out the door and got into his car. "Well, here it goes" hughes smiled. It was a 30 minute drive because Dee had lived outside of atlanta for years. Dee arrived to Phillips arena astounded to actually be here for the first time since his youth. He ran through the doors and was surprised to see practice had already begun. "Yo you the new assistant?" A far away voice said. "Yes, Yes i am" "Glad to see someone actually has a plan for us i was beginning to feel unhappy here" Dee had remembered who the unhappy hawk was. "Josh?"he said "How do you feel as of now?" "Like i have a future, i believe in us" Smith explained. "Me, Al, Jeff we can do this, this is our year" Smith said "It is our year indeed. Well off to duty. You better not be shooting those 3s you hear?" Hughes Laughed. "Alright i guess" Smith laughed with dee.

Dee began to walk through towards Mr. Ferry's office. He opened the door, seeing that Ferry was sitting at his desk. "Ah, Mr. Hughes nice to meet you" ferry said. "Nice to meet you aswell, so whats the first order of business?" Hughes asked. "Well i have assembled the roster to the best of my ability for this season" ferry said. "But, here we like to look toward to the future. I want you to move us forward Mr. Hughes" "Well ive already had things in mind" "You say.. hmm what do you have in mind?" ferry asked
"The 2013 draft has alot of prospects we could use on our team. First things first. A Centerpiece." Hughes said
Last edited by Solaris Phase Two on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 am

Hey bro, looks like you didnt really need others to do a hawks story. you were gonna do one all along ;)
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 am

Sit wrote:Hey bro, looks like you didnt really need others to do a hawks story. you were gonna do one all along ;)

I thought the team needed me to do it justice :). Now to prove all the doubters wrong and turn this team into a successful one.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 am

Hawks end roadtrip (4-4)

The Atlanta Hawks concluded their roadtrip last night witha win over the Sacramento Kings 112-96. Chemistry beginning to surface, the hawks are finding their niche. Atlanta faces the orlando magic. Orlando being without Dwight Howard, has been a very well rounded team. Nevertheless the hawks will be up to their challenge. Look for multiple hawks to have a big game that night.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 am

Dmastawwe wrote:
Sit wrote:Hey bro, looks like you didnt really need others to do a hawks story. you were gonna do one all along ;)

I thought the team needed me to do it justice :). Now to prove all the doubters wrong and turn this team into a successful one.

No better person to do it than a real fan.
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 am

Solaris Phase Two

Postby Red Rocket on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 am

Good luck man. I knew sooner or later, a Hawks season would come from you... :D Hope you destroy the NBA with Kyle Korver, and break a three point record.
Into the Fire - HEAT 2K13 Association (NBA 2K13)
Red Rocket

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 am

Three Ball wrote:Good luck man. I knew sooner or later, a Hawks season would come from you... :D Hope you destroy the NBA with Kyle Korver, and break a three point record.

I plan on it :P
Solaris Phase Two

Re: (4-4)Atlanta Hawks: Healing our wings

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:13 am

"The Atlanta Hawks played a fantastic game after returning home just yesterday. The hawks took advantage of Orlando's lack of a center presence unleashing Al Horford onto the boards. The Orlando Magic refuted the strong push by the hawks unleashing their perimeter scoring presence upon the hawks. Atlanta change to the zone and stop the driving efforts for the magic down the stretch. Magic pushed through deciphering atlanta's defense. In the end it came down to the wire with Atlanta showing all their heart."

]

"Key Performers"

Kyle Korver "6 3 pointers in the first half"
Ivan Johnson "Showed excellent court presence"
Devin Harris "Assitimaniac getting 5 this game"

Glen Davis "did what big baby does gets 11 rebounds"
Moe Harkless "Excellent Defensive Showing"
Andrew Nicholson "Offensively Killed"
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Dmastawwe wrote:
Three Ball wrote:Good luck man. I knew sooner or later, a Hawks season would come from you... :D Hope you destroy the NBA with Kyle Korver, and break a three point record.

I plan on it :P

And 6 more to add to it :D
Solaris Phase Two

Re: (5-4)Atlanta Hawks: Healing our wings

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Image Andrea Bargnani: Trade Rumors erupt, team chemistry seems to improve more without him then with him. Trade nearing completion to unconfirmed source

ImageDarius Morris: Los Angeles Guard Darius Morris out for season with torn acl

ImageDwight Howard: Dwight Howard nearing free agency? hes recently reported he is tired of the shaq comparisions and wants to start fresh if his morale doesnt improve quick.

ImageJosh Smith: Josh Smith trade rumors erupting, could leave team by deadline. He also has the option to return in free agency. It all lyes in Mr. Ferry and Mr.Hughes's hands. Trade to LA has been turned down recently Pau Gasol for Josh and Korver didnt fit atlanta's plan
Solaris Phase Two

Re: (5-4)Atlanta Hawks: Healing our wings

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 am

COMPETITION TIME
3 points for the nlscer who answer 2 out 3 draft picks im thinking about choosing in the nba draft 2013. 2 points for getting 1 right. remember atlanta has 3 picks in the draft 1st round (top ten protected) and two second rounders
Solaris Phase Two

Re: (5-4)Atlanta Hawks: COMPETITION TIME NLSCERS

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Solaris Phase Two

Re: (5-4)Atlanta Hawks:D league for u

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:23 pm

UPDATE: Sorry for hiatus school is taking time will update every weekend.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Radioman on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:32 am

Nice you started your own Hawks story, hope you can keep it up. Interesting to see how you move on without Joe Johnson.
Radioman

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 am

Radioman wrote:Nice you started your own Hawks story, hope you can keep it up. Interesting to see how you move on without Joe Johnson.

IRL ive been suprised, But on here its a struggle.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Radioman on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:35 am

Lol, i am also surprised how the Magic did IRL so far. I thought we could hardly win 10 Games this year. :lol:
Radioman

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Radioman wrote:Lol, i am also surprised how the Magic did IRL so far. I thought we could hardly win 10 Games this year. :lol:

Well they can easily rebuild, both our teams can. But the magic are gonna get that L tomorrow
Solaris Phase Two

Re: (10-5)Atlanta Hawks: SOARIN BABY!

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:01 am

Destroying the inferior competition

]
Hawks play at their best but the game was close, during the course of the game the wizards were being outplayed but they kept their mindset. Keeping the score close washington fought back and eventually took the lead. The hawks soared back into action and to the win in spectacular fashion.
Solaris Phase Two

Re: (10-5)Atlanta Hawks: SOARIN BABY!

Postby Radioman on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Gratulations on the win, beside Jeff Teague Josh Smith had also a great game.
Radioman

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood