Long Leg Sleeves

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Long Leg Sleeves

Postby steta85 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi guys! I'm about to release the long leg sleeves for nba 2k12.

I've done that using the knee brace model as base, so old leg sleeves are the same.

There is a small bug on the knee design, which I wasn't able to correct and that is related to the fact that the knee brace need to be "closed", I'm open to any suggestion but keep in mind that that is not visible in the game.

I've done that for all bodytipe, so no need to change that in REditor.

My global is based on the cryptonym blast one so all credits for other accessories goes to him and the other authors included there, I've only changed the knee sleeve texture.

Let me know what you think

steta85

Re: Long Leg Sleeves

Postby melomanu20 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:33 am

This is nice! (Y) (Y) Can you release it? Or pm it to me?
melomanu20

Re: Download

Postby steta85 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 am

You can download the global here http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=3862

Please post your comments, I will be glad to know what you think, and if there is someone that would try to adjust the little problem on the knee, I would be more than happy to give help.

Enjoy!
steta85

Postby hecmanx on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 am

Hey man thanks for these! I see the lil bug but to be honest it doesnt really bother me.. cant even notice it in game..

Looks like these are the new "in thing" in the league as it seems half of every teams roster seems to be wearing them now.

It feels like players look for something new to wear every season or every other season. Its hard to keep up with all the fashion these guys come up with. In the 80s and 90s players kept it simple for the most part. Now players need their headbands, wristbands, powerbands, arm sleeves, hex knee pads, calf sleeves!! LOL the list goes on... and now these new long spandex styled leg sleeves. And i even see new socks players are wearing this season. My goodness. :lol:
hecmanx

Postby lilai12 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:34 am

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) nice man. its been an hour searching for this. THANKS (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
lilai12

Postby lilai12 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 pm

steta, it doesnt change anything. first in the game it still the same.
im running my nba 2k12 in low setting. Anyway thanks man.
lilai12

Postby diddy1007 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:37 am

I'm not familiar with any of this. I want to download whatever I need to in order to equip players with the long leg sleeves referenced in these posts. Can someone please tell me how to do that on Xbox 360?
diddy1007

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding