How To Run Inbound Alley oop [HELP]

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

How To Run Inbound Alley oop [HELP]

Postby ericjohniglesia on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 am

My friends keeps is so boastful. running plays like in bound alley oop with different variation. (it's in the picture) Image
I can't seem to find that out. and he can also hit three's like 13-15 with any player he chose default slider and default ratings. he says there's a distance over the defender to shoot precisely. He is also calling for screens not two screens but 3 screens at high pic. Please reveal this secrets. His like pro. He said he learned it from the Game master.
There's a lot of secrets that needs to be revealed.. I have no idea. His game is far better than me and I taught I was the best he can score a thirty point lead with his skills. far better than all of us.
ericjohniglesia

Re: How To Run Inbound Alley oop [HELP]

Postby Kyrius on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Whenever I play NBA 2k12/NBA 2K13, I make sure my Total Control is turned on, so I can control my off ball players :) So that's how he's probably doing an Inbound Alley Oop ;) For example, I have Dwight Howard as my center and Metta World as my inbounder, I switch to Dwight Howard by holding down his corresponding button then run towards the basket, while running towards the basket, I press the pass button ;) Voila! That's it ;)
GONYGONYGO!
Kyrius

Re: How To Run Inbound Alley oop [HELP]

Postby ericjohniglesia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Sir the problem is if you switched to Dwight Howard, You notice the picture in the attachment the Red Circle must not be in Dwight Howard. I don't know how to control Dwight Howard Without The Red Circle underneath Him.
ericjohniglesia

Return to NBA 2K12