Sim League Openings

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Sim League Openings

Postby Houndy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 am

Hey Guys

As you know, we all love a good sim league at the NLSC, and I know a good one for you guys.

Clutch Sim League, who still uses the Live 08 Engine, has some openings. The season's starting soon, so join quick! It's in its third year, and is run by two committed folks.

I remember finding a Sim League (the NLL) on this forum and trust me, being a part of a sim league is fun, and challenging at the same time.

If you would like to join Clutch, make an account and choose a team here. Then from there, if you are sim enough and active, you will be apart of the league!

Cheers guys,
Houndy
Houndy
Whoa, the Mavs are ballin'

Re: Sim League Openings

Postby kevin02 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 am

Yep, it's a great league and very active. Orlando and Portland run the league and have always been very fair and committed! (Y)
kevin02

Postby Andrew on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 am

Appreciate the heads up, I'll post a bulletin on the main page a bit later today. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby poorguy on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:10 am

Thanks Andrew

Just want to update this.

25 teams are taken and 5 teams are open including 1 division leader and 2 playoff contenders.

very active sim league, and we are still in the process of making the league better.

24 members are online in the past 24 hours..

Thanks,
Orlando
poorguy

Postby Andrew on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:49 pm

No problem, as I mentioned in the other thread I've also posted another bulletin over on the main page.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard