NLSC Basketball 13

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Re: NLSC Basketball 13

Postby air gordon on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:47 am

hey papio- face it. you vagines love me. otherwise pencil dicks like Nick can't be happy when they win

we're all losers here but seriously, papio. you actually joined benji's league! how many were you in already? and that one was a daily lineup league!! fuck that. unless you are matthew berry i don't see the point of joining a shit load of fantasy leagues.

benji's & jackal's team sucked a nut bigtime in legend's league even before teams got locked. didn't jackal trade shaq for nate robinson? nuff said

and who the fuck is this formyhunny? what a sweet name! does your boyfriend play with your balls because you devoted your nlsc name to him?
Jump.
Scott Skiles answer to the question on how Eddy Curry can become a better rebounder
air gordon

Postby formx on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 am

air gordon wrote:and who the fuck is this formyhunny? what a sweet name! does your boyfriend play with your balls because you devoted your nlsc name to him?

You know, there is a lot of stuff that I let people get away with. This isn't one of them. I can reply with something harsh like what you said, but I'm not like that. So while Q tanks the season, and Nick the Dick doesn't repeat, as well as you sitting in last place eating a sack of baby dicks. There will only be 1 person sitting a top of the league. THAT'S ME, THAT'S ME, THAT'S FOR MY HUNNY! You know what? Qballer, go put me in the same division as him. I'd love to give him the can of whoop ass he deserves.

PhatGeezer wrote:NovU, you're a fantasy bball hero to me and all but I don't know why whenever I see you post in this thread it reminds me of me checking my balls for bumps whenever I see those testicular cancer awareness ads on tv... Once I felt nothing unusual on it, I know everything will be fine...
formx

Postby NovU on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 am

I am already loving this league. Lol. Can't wait for it to start.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby formx on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 am

NovU wrote:I am already loving this league. Lol. Can't wait for it to start.

Go back to playing Dota 2

PhatGeezer wrote:NovU, you're a fantasy bball hero to me and all but I don't know why whenever I see you post in this thread it reminds me of me checking my balls for bumps whenever I see those testicular cancer awareness ads on tv... Once I felt nothing unusual on it, I know everything will be fine...
formx

Postby air gordon on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:00 am

i don't mind this little banter with papio, Q, nick. i have a nice little history with them. but who the fuck are you?

that's great you want to be in my division but still who the fuck are you? youre acting like i was the one who shit on the waffle you ate. sorry dude it wasn't me who shit your waffle. i don't know you.
Jump.
Scott Skiles answer to the question on how Eddy Curry can become a better rebounder
air gordon

Postby formx on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 am

air gordon wrote:i don't mind this little banter with papio, Q, nick. i have a nice little history with them. but who the fuck are you?

that's great you want to be in my division but still who the fuck are you? youre acting like i was the one who shit on the waffle you ate. sorry dude it wasn't me who shit your waffle. i don't know you.

Meh. You will know me soon enough

formx

Postby [Q] on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:45 pm

air gordon wrote:i don't mind this little banter with papio, Q, nick. i have a nice little history with them. but who the fuck are you?

don't worry, he's been talking tough in the football league too. he tries too hard to be a mini-shadowgrin with the insults
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby air gordon on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:43 am

Ooooohhhhh.. He's that annoying piss ant lol
Jump.
air gordon

Postby formx on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:22 am

Qballer wrote:

don't worry, he's been talking tough in the football league too. he tries too hard to be a mini-shadowgrin with the insults

Mini-shadowgrin? I don't think I can be that if I'm not pinoy and I live in Canada. :lol:

formx

Postby shadowgrin on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:55 pm

formyhunny wrote: I don't think I can be that if I'm not pinoy and I live in Canada.

That makes you worse.

air gordon wrote:hey papio- face it. you vagines love me. otherwise pencil dicks like Nick can't be happy when they win

Fantasy- wise, you know we do AG. :hump:

air gordon wrote:we're all losers here but seriously, papio. you actually joined benji's league! how many were you in already? and that one was a daily lineup league!! fuck that. unless you are matthew berry i don't see the point of joining a shit load of fantasy leagues.

:lol:
You must have some sort of micromanagement OCD to think a no money daily league takes too much effort to set rosters lol.
It's not that hard to set daily or weekly rosters 2 months in advance based on games to be played and just checking in every few weeks or even once a month to tweak or make changes to your roster.
Of course if there's money involved it's an entirely different matter, I will probably check rosters at least every week if that's the case.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby formx on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 pm

shadowgrin wrote:
formyhunny wrote: I don't think I can be that if I'm not pinoy and I live in Canada.

That makes you worse.

Unfortunately yes :(

formx

Postby airBerlin on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:50 am

8/16 in 10-11
3/14 in 11-12

looking to win it all this year !
Click here to view my dynasty!
airBerlin

Postby air gordon on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:43 am

with yahoo's default setting of starting 12 players- i agree it takes less effort. how hard is it to start the guy with the most games played/who is playing on a given day. though what's the fun in that? how often do you make a difficult lineup decision? do i start darko or joel anthony?

and how about being in multiple leagues (esp no $$ involved)? you end up having your guys playing each other from different leagues. and you get some random idiot like formyhunnyballs talking shit.

I indeed have OCD when it comes to fantasy bball. you have to when there is $ involved. we all have spreadsheets to project the stats in a given week haha. but those leagues we only start 6-8 players. you have to keep on eye on the matchups...

you guys are letting a canadian in the league? lol wtf :lol:
Jump.
air gordon

Postby shadowgrin on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 pm

air gordon wrote:how often do you make a difficult lineup decision? do i start darko or joel anthony?

It's not a difficult decision when you can't go wrong with either pick. Just flip a coin.
Besides, in no money leagues why bother with making difficult lineup decisions, it will cost you nothing if you win or lose.

air gordon wrote:you end up having your guys playing each other from different leagues.

I understand that but it's no biggie for me, it's just numbers/production from them, it's not like they're killing each other and you have to support one player that will live. Having fun with their production basically.

air gordon wrote:and you get some random idiot like formyhunnyballs talking shit.

The better when you mop the floor with them.
You AG of all people should know not to take things personally, especially from canadiens.
Would you hit a retarded person? No. Same with canadiens. You shouldn't hit them because they have a mental disability.

air gordon wrote:I indeed have OCD when it comes to fantasy bball. you have to when there is $ involved. we all have spreadsheets to project the stats in a given week haha. but those leagues we only start 6-8 players. you have to keep on eye on the matchups...

Spreadsheets? SPREADSHEETS? What a bunch of nerds. :lol: :P
Though if I have the time I look at their production in their games in the past week or month and the upcoming matchups against teams they will face in making my lineup decisions. Like I said...
shadowgrin wrote:Having fun with their production basically.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Axel The Great on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:27 am

Joined as well. Won't be able to make the draft though, I'll be at work and I don't get off until 4. Guess this will have to be another cellar-dweller year for me.
Axel The Great
Visible Confusion

Postby Nick on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Where is the page at?

Edit: Found it.
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby [Q] on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:35 pm

ok we're at 15 right now. i'll cap it at 16 for the moment but if we get 4 people wanting to join at the same time, then I will increase it to 20

who's in so far?
Me (Jeremy Lin Bandwagon)
air gordon (Ty Thomas Jumpshot) <-you could use both a new name and a new avatar
Oz (Oz's Legs)
NovU? (Rep(H)eat)
homicide1550 (homicide1550)
bowdown (Sir Bowdown's Squad)
airBerlin (AirBerlin's STACKED)
shadow (Joel Anthony's Ring)
Jao (Los Toros)
Cartar (Three Leg Greg)
Nick (Barnsketball)
Axel. (Choke City)
formyhunny (Mr. Bitches)
Doobie (Bryce Maximus Doobie)
sevon0sevin (Sevin's Team)
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby sevin0seven on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 am

^i'm number 15th. Sevin's team. :wink:
"Every basketball player doesn't have to learn the exact same move. Imagination and creativity separates you from others. Dare to be different!" - Rod Strickland
sevin0seven

Postby airBerlin on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 pm

good showing so far !
airBerlin

Postby air gordon on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:59 am

shadow- i know wut youre goin to ask next- no, i am not giving you the formulas for my spreadsheets :lame:
Jump.
air gordon

Postby NovU on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:22 am

Is J@E not in? He was one of more active players in last year's league. Should be fun to have him in the league. Also our meetings in the playoffs was epic as hell.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby buzzy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 am

just joined as the 16th team
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member

Postby shadowgrin on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:56 pm

air gordon wrote:shadow- i know wut youre goin to ask next- no, i am not giving you the formulas for my spreadsheets :lame:

Bitch please. :lol:
I don't want to win all the time by creating my own spreadsheet. Where's the fun in that.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby air gordon on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 am

Qballer wrote:air gordon (Ty Thomas Jumpshot) <-you could use both a new name and a new avatar

same with you :wink:
Jump.
air gordon

Postby airBerlin on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:00 am

would be nice if we could get 4 more teams.
airBerlin

PreviousNext

Return to NBA & Basketball