Credit

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Credit

Postby Heat88 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:02 am

Just wanted to make this topic so the producers of the podcast know that i appreciate their prodcast and really have enjoyed it and hope that use carry it on regulary as i have learned a lot from you and it has improved my gaming experience on basketball games. Also im hoping nba live series starts to compete again because your right when you say the treat of them has improved the 2k series dramatically this year!
Heat88

Re: Credit

Postby Leftos on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 am

Glad to see you like it. Stay tuned!

Everyone wants to Live to come back and be competitive. Both for sentimental reasons, and to have some competition push each company to strive to make their game better.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Heat88 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:15 am

Yeah, im from the uk so i only got into the nba in the past 3 years. The first game i started on was 2k11 so the nba live franchise is something new for me and an alternative so im really looking forward to it!

Keep up the good work on the podcasts, Hopefully on the next one you can talk about lebron james a bit more and how we can get the most out of him in 2k13 as in the demo i am struggling with him but in fairness its hard controls to adapt to and you only get a 5 min quarter. Im playing Live 10 to try get used to the right stick for dribbling and using X for shots.
Heat88

Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am

Definitely good to hear that folks are enjoying the podcasts and looking forward to more. Welcome to the Forum!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard