NBA Live Help

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

NBA Live Help

Postby snrsbrandon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:12 am

Hello Fello gamers i am a 2k player who switched over to live because of lack of compention on 2k and terrible servers , but now i am reliving it , i bought the game new off of ebay not tht mkes a diffrence but anyways every time i logg into my xbox live account and hopp on some live it logges me out of xbox live and i can no longer connect but as soon as i dashboard it it works. soo i tried logging into a non gold account tht i had from a while ago nd it works so it seem like its just my account . can anybody help me ??
snrsbrandon

Re: NBA Live Help

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm going to assume you meant NBA Live 10, since NBA Live 13 obviously isn't out yet.

You'll probably need to contact EA's Technical Support about that one, or check their Knowledge Base.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby JaoSming on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Xbox support isn't terrible either, since it is an Xbox Live issue
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Andrew on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:13 am

Indeed. With NBA Live 10 being an older release now, that might be a safer bet. Hit them both up, though.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby momawnadon on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:08 am

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site and have been an NBA Live fan since about 07. I have been playing this game for a few years, mostly in the dynasty game mode. The two questions I have are in the dynasty season game mode is there a way to enhance player development? I have used the training option to increase individuals and the teams performance. After the training session it shows what has improved for each player but does this affect their overall stats? What are the best options for player development and overall rating increase, especially rookies? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The second question is there an option for a shortened season? I know a bunch of other games that offer a shortened seasons and wasn't sure if me not seeing one was correct.

Thanks
momawnadon

Return to NBA Live 10