Kuroko no Basket previews!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Kuroko no Basket previews!

Postby Soru on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:57 am

Already started on the mod, and have 3 teams. This is only a preview of a really early build.

Serin
Shutoku
Kaijou

I'm looking for someone who could help me with models/cyberfaces, since they're not really my thing.

Here's the FB page so please like it!

http://www.facebook.com/knb2k12
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Soru on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soru

Re: Kuroko no Basket previews!

Postby dyopopoy on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 am

i don't know if you noticed, but there's someone who made SLAM DUNK and KUROKO Draft class.
maybe you could ask permission from him to use his mod or ask him about the cyberfaces.
I think most of the cyberfaces used by him came from baballs.com, the chinese NBA2k website.

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=86145

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO CONTINUE THIS MOD! specially making ALL the "Generation of Miracles".
Hope you'll make this soon, before NBA2k13 comes out. :bowdown: :applaud:
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby Soru on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:12 am

Yeah, mainly i've been using those cyberfaces as base even for other kuroko chars that look the same. I've edited some stuff but I'm not quite where I wanna be. I plan to have all the Gen of Miracle teams, and the Teiko Basketball club. Some other non-generation of miracles teams too.

Honestly I'm just waiting on the manga to see how Akashi plays so I can finally make his team, right now I'm making Gakuen (Aomine) and Yosen (Murasakibara and Himuro)
Soru

Postby blahblah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:39 am

hey man, I'm a big fan of this manga and I've been waiting for someone to make a mod for this. so I'm not really good at making cf's but if you need for someone to do some research on how to do things then I'm your man. (Y)
blahblah

Postby 123rockstar on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 pm

This is really awesome! Hope to see more from your works Soru :D (Y) Keep it up :wink:
123rockstar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Soru on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 pm

New preview: Aomine Daiki and Touou uniform!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Soru on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soru

Postby 123rockstar on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 pm

haha!!~ Thats cool my man :lol: It definitely looks pretty good (Y)
123rockstar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Soru on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Thanks very much to all! I still have a long way to go but I'm definetly working hard to get this done so you guys can enjoy it! :D
Soru

Postby blahblah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:56 pm

how many teams are you going to make? are you going to include hanamiya, tsugawa, and papa?
blahblah

Postby Soru on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Indeed, I will also make Haisaki and other teams with players like so! But I'm prioritizing on the Generation of Miracles first :)
Soru

Postby blahblah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:13 pm

ok, dude. just tell me if you need anything, and I'll try to help you. you're going to make haisaki too? awesome!
blahblah

Postby wilson27 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Keep it up man, but don't say that you created all of the mod because you already used others' work as a base. Atleast give credit to the original creator of the first kuroko CFs. (Y)

I was the one you talked to in facebook the other day. :D
Your Tip Here :D
wilson27

Postby Durant35 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm

I can help with their tendencies and such. KnB FTW! (Y)
Click the pic!

THUNDER UP II: RESTART

an Oklahoma City Thunder Association
Durant35

Postby blahblah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:15 pm

too bad we can't make midorima shoot his full court shots with 100% accuracy. and kuroko to relay passes. :(
blahblah

Postby blahblah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Povilas3 wrote:WTF is this shit ?

It's a mod based on kuroko no basket. isn't it obvious? :lol:
blahblah

Postby Soru on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 pm

wilson27 wrote:Keep it up man, but don't say that you created all of the mod because you already used others' work as a base. Atleast give credit to the original creator of the first kuroko CFs. (Y)

I was the one you talked to in facebook the other day. :D

Yeah! I know, but since more than one person have worked on most of the cyberfaces it's kinda hard giving each one credit lol. Once the mod is released, of course I will give credit accordingly. :D And thanks, I still need to get back to you with the files, but I've been busy trying to finish the other teams.
Soru

Postby blahblah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Soru wrote:Yeah! I know, but since more than one person have worked on most of the cyberfaces it's kinda hard giving each one credit lol. Once the mod is released, of course I will give credit accordingly. :D And thanks, I still need to get back to you with the files, but I've been busy trying to finish the other teams.

The guy that made the 1st seirin cyberfaces is "971545232"
blahblah

Postby Soru on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 pm

New Jersey, Shinkyo and ''Dad''!
Soru

Postby blahblah on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm

how can you make them so fast? you're really good at this. awesome previews! if you're gonna make a teikou team, does that mean you'll make 2 haisaki cf's(one for fukuda high and one for teikou)? and longer hair for teikou akashi? great work with it. papa looks like the one in the anime, great cf! (Y)
blahblah

Postby Soru on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 am

Yeah, I've been updating these previews as I finish them. As hard as it is, I'm trying to make at least 1 or 2 uniforms a day, and a player of that team. I will get better previews as time goes by.

I probably won't add Haisaki to the Teiko team, since once Kise joined, he left. So that means him, or Kise and I prefer Kise lol.
Soru

Postby blahblah on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 pm

dude, there are raws for chapter 174. rakuzan's line up is introduced, but it still didn't show their skills, 1 GOM, 3 Uncrowned Kings, and 1 unknown guy. oh and when you make the teikou team, all of their ratings should be lower than their ratings in their new team 'cause kuroko said that they improved a lot since the last time he saw them. ex. midorima could only shoot half court shots when he was in middle school.
blahblah

Postby xyclone89 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:59 pm

nice.. been waiting for this.. and been trying to do this for a while as well.. i'm having trouble in changing hair colors.. how did you do it.. if you dont mind can you teach me so i can help..
xyclone89

Postby Soru on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:11 am

@stagehands I'll check the chapter out once it comes out in english! xD And you're right, I was going to do that for the ratings.

@xyclone I'll message you thru facebook and give you some pointers!

Btw, I already have the Seiho uniform and will be posting that preview soon.
Soru

Postby Durant35 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:05 am

Great update! Dad looks awesome! Suggestion, why don't you make 2 Teiko teams? One with Haizaki and one with Kise? Now, onto the comments. I think Kisechin's hair needs to be a little more goldish that yellowish. Aominecchi's skin needs to be a lil darker and his hair, a lil bit navyish. Taht's all. :D
Click the pic!

THUNDER UP II: RESTART

an Oklahoma City Thunder Association
Durant35

Postby blahblah on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Durant35 wrote:Great update! Dad looks awesome! Suggestion, why don't you make 2 Teiko teams? One with Haizaki and one with Kise? Now, onto the comments. I think Kisechin's hair needs to be a little more goldish that yellowish. Aominecchi's skin needs to be a lil darker and his hair, a lil bit navyish. Taht's all. :D

Why not just put the two on the same team, they were on the same team for a short time. and it would be more epic!
blahblah

Next

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding