Andrew's Updates | Bulls-Wizards Jersey

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

Re: Andrew's Updates | New 2012 Season Rosters (May 13th)

Postby Andrew on Thu May 17, 2012 10:41 am

Faces, jerseys and courts can be used. Considering much of it's the same art that's included in the NBA Live 07 roster, it's kind of pointless to make the substitution though.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby uly on Thu May 17, 2012 12:31 pm

it's kind of pointless to make the substitution though :?: :?: what do u mean?
uly

Postby JBoom_LALALAND on Thu May 17, 2012 1:13 pm

when u substitute those files from 08 to 07 .. it's pointless uly ... :wink:
KOBE: CHASING PERFECTION
JBoom_LALALAND
TheJBoom

Postby Andrew on Thu May 17, 2012 5:58 pm

It's pointless to substitute the jerseys, faces and courts from TUP 12 (when it comes out) for the ones in the NLSC update, as they are the exact same files.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Andrew's Updates | New 2012 Season Rosters (June 12th)

Postby Andrew on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 am

Here's a new current roster update, with lineups accurate as of June 12th 2012.

NLSC Current Roster Update for NBA Live 07 v5.2

:arrow: NLSC NBA Live 07 Current Roster Update
:arrow: NLSC NBA Live 07 Current Roster Update (Roster Only)
:arrow: Roster Patch Age Fix 07

Key features of v5.2

• 2011/2012 Season Rosters accurate as of June 12th, 2012
  • Player ratings updated for more realistic performance
  • Primacy ratings updated for better shot distribution
  • Player positions and data updated/corrected
  • Cyberfaces and portraits for missing players
  • East/West All-Stars Updated for All-Star Weekend 2012
  • Rookie Challenge teams Updated for All-Star Weekend 2012
  • Player Accessories Updated
  • Contract & Salary Info Updated
  • Seattle Supersonics changed to Oklahoma City Thunder
  • Logos, courts and jerseys updated for the 2011/2012 season
  • Fixed Installation Routine
  • Fixed Shoes
  • Fixed Legends Ratings
  • Coaches Updated
  • Second 90s All-Stars team added
  • Final 2008/2009 Season Rosters
  • Final 2009/2010 Season Rosters
  • Final 2010/2011 Season Rosters
  • Individual Team Jerseys for the Rookie Challenged Fixed/Updated

Please note that this is very likely the last roster release for the 2011/2012 season. As I've mentioned before, I'm not sure if I'll be continuing the roster updates next season but I'm certainly not ruling it out. I'll evaluate the situation and keep everyone posted.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby wi3maty on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:23 am

Hello Andrew!! une question... why the updated rosters not have the rokies of this year?? is that normal?? and players are not in their respective teams... is that normal?? sorry for my English... but I'm Argentine and I do not speak good English
wi3maty

Postby Andrew on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 am

No, it's not normal. You do however need to load the new rosters from the Load/Save menu before they'll show up in your game. Full instructions can be found in update.txt; there's also a note about loading the rosters that will be displayed when the patch finishes installing.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby BadLuckLuke on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:59 am

Thx for updating Andrew ! ! !
Time for the Finals... :cheeky:
BadLuckLuke

Postby JMcCaskill on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 pm

sir andrew can i use the loading screen of NBA LIVE 13 here in download section of 2007? i'm using NBA live 08...
JMcCaskill

Postby Andrew on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 am

Nothing to do with my releases, but probably. Worst that can happen is the game will crash, in which case you can just remove the files from the sgsm folder.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby robjv1 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Just a heads up on an error I am getting with this patch. I went ahead and did a fresh install to ensure none of the other patches were interfering with it or causing the issue. Not sure if others are having any problems, so I just thought I'd report it.

A quick background on the version I am patching:
NBA Live 2007 US Retail PC DVD-ROM, with only the official EA patch installed. I'm running it at maximum detail, at the full resolution allowed (1280 x 1024, though the problem occurs at all of the other resolutions as well). Windows 7 64bit.

The problem is that when installing the full version of the roster update patch, the faces in the crowd all turn pink, with no detail as if their textures are missing or invalid. Also when members of the crowd stand, you can see the missing facial textures in their legs --
weird.jpg

All of the other arena and court textures appear correct. Through trial and error with replacing the files with the original DVD-ROM files, I've isolated the problem to the .viv court files in the patch (minn.viv, port.viv, chic.vic, etc) from the sgsm/stadia folder. The issue is definitely not with the files in the crowd or crowd3d folder unless there is some kind of dependency between them, as using the new crowd/crowd3d files with the original team .viv files works without error. I didn't test every single home arena to make sure that was the case, but it is definitely the case with Miami, Portland and OKC (seat.viv). I also didn't test most of the other arenas that have been modified in the patch (asne.viv, asnw.viv, dk3p.viv, dunk.viv, jam2.viv, jord.viv, ljam.viv, rote.viv, sote.viv) although I did test the 2012 all-star weekend and it has the problem.

Any particular reason why this might be happening?

Oh on another note, oddly enough selecting the Portland practice home jersey in the game selection screen crashes my game too -- but the funny thing is it actually does it in the retail version of the game without the roster update too! Can anybody confirm that it does that on their unmodified version too? It doesn't appear to affect any other jerseys.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
robjv1

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 pm

It'd be an issue with the updated arena files. I don't make those updates myself, I can only use what's provided for me, so nothing I can do about that unless I'm provided with an alternate update. Sorry.

No idea what's happening with the Blazers home practice jersey though, everything should be working fine so far as I know.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby robjv1 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:03 am

Very good, thanks for the input! Perhaps I can track down some older/alternate versions and replace them and hopefully address the issue.
robjv1

Postby Stress Fracture on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Also experienced what robjv1 posted regarding the Blazers' practice jersey.
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
Stress Fracture

Postby Andrew on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am

Strange. I'll check into it though.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby uly on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:37 pm

sir Andrew, how did you calculate the FG of DWIGHT HOWARD? do you have your own formula in converting his original stats?

coz as what i observed Howard is on the top 20 in FG%.. and yet he's just below 70 on the NBA live rating...
i made a guess on my own, mybe HOWARD is not an INSIDE SCORER TYPE OF SCORER. what i mean the style of an inside scorer when taking a shot...
uly

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:42 pm

I base it on a player's jumpshooting ability, as well as their scoring average and how it's all reflected in-game.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Ronaldkeke021 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 am

Andy, can u tell me the salary cap of the this roster patch for nba live 07? I tried the method to fix it channging the salary cap in the franchise.dat with that hex programm but I didn´t find 8f cf
I hope you can help me
Ronaldkeke021

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm

The roster doesn't change the salary cap at all, since that can only be done after a Dynasty game has started. The tutorial in the Wiki has some additional information which should help out in locating the appropriate values.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby kingwebber on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Andrew wrote:Welcome to the release thread for the NLSC current roster updates, as well as anything else that I release. :)

NLSC Current Roster Update for NBA Live 07 v5.2 :new:

:arrow: Updated Basketball 07

hi andrew,when the new edition of roster release,after the Olympic and a lot of transactions,i can wait no longer for playing nba live 07 now. :lol:
kingwebber

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 pm

When it's ready and not a moment sooner. Please don't pester me about it.

More info can be found here: http://www.nba-live.com/jacque-vaughn-c ... n-rosters/
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Andrew's Updates | Roster News

Postby Andrew on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Just to reiterate, I do intend to release new rosters for the season that's just tipped off. I'm currently aiming to have them out by the end of November, but am calling upon the community to please help out with art updates. To that end, I'll try to get an updated list of required art compiled and posted soon. More info can be found in this bulletin:
http://www.nba-live.com/update-on-curre ... e-2005-08/

Thanks again for your support and patience. Once again, I do appreciate that folks are anxious for the rosters but I do ask that you don't bug me about them as it just makes the whole process that much more of a chore. As I said in the bulletin, most folks have been pretty good about that so far, which I really do appreciate. "By the end of November" is about as specific as I can be for the moment, when I get a bit closer to the release I'll probably offer up a more specific date. Stay tuned!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby dmend on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:48 am

Anyway I could get this to work on a Mac?
dmend

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:11 am

No idea, sorry. You may want to contact the user iamamac, he might be able to give you some more insight on using updates when running the game on a Mac.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Here's a progress report which I've just posted on the main page:

I know a fair few people are still waiting on the 2012/2013 season roster updates for NBA Live 2005, NBA Live 06, NBA Live 07 and NBA Live 08, so I wanted to give you all a quick status update. I had hoped to get the rosters out by the end of November, however that unfortunately proved to be unfeasible as a myriad of other things ultimately got in the way. I am therefore officially pushing them back at least a couple of weeks, however I am still working on them and intend to release them as soon as I possibly can.

To give you an idea of the current status, there are still players to create and some ratings I’d like to update, however all players who were in the league last season are on their correct teams, years pro have been updated and everyone who wasn’t a free agent this past offseason has up to date contract information. I’ll continue to get everything up to date in that regard in between my other responsibilities, however I do need help with current art updates. You can find a list of currently required art updates here in the Forum; please note I also need some help in converting jerseys for use with NBA Live 2005 and NBA Live 06, so if you can lend a hand there, that would also be appreciated.

Thank you once again for your continued patience and understanding. I hate to have to delay the rosters further but I do have matters that are more important and therefore must take precedent. A few people have gotten a bit antsy and I do appreciate your enthusiasm for the updates, however I must ask again that I not be pestered about the release as if the rosters do become too much of a chore, I’m going to have stop doing them. I’ll try to keep you all posted on the status of the updates in the coming weeks, as I get closer to a release.

Once again, you can find that list of required art here:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=89526
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live 07