[Trainer] Trade Modifier

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby preskar on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 pm

kin323 wrote:Can anyone confirm this still works??

I have the pre-patch version trying to use version 3.0 of this trainer..I keep getting this when i click the trade button

Could anyone help me?? I launched nba2k12.exe before launching this trainer..

Try to run as administrator.
preskar

Postby Minion on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 pm

anastasis16 wrote:
iamWill wrote:
anastasis16 wrote:u have to start the game first, then u can use the tool..

Thanks for the response bro,

i already do that but it still not working.. i also downloaded the newest java and Microsoft Net Framework 4.. but it doesn't work, everything working except the "Fantasy Genius" and the 1st button with the 2k12 Logo...

Sorry for my Bad English

I'm not so sure for this but have u tried installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable? it might work.. I see one in the extracted folder of Fantasy Genius 4.0 named vcredist_x86 but it's for C++ 2008 I guess, let me know if it works..

hey bro, it still doesn't work, but when i open the Trainer11 in the extracted folder and then i also open the Trainer and then when i click the Fantasy genius, it works..whahahahahhaha...

bro, tnx for helping me...

sorry for my bad english
Minion

Postby Deathbringer on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:37 pm

can anyone help me pls, i want to transfer myplayer to the lakers, ill pm you my file
Deathbringer

Postby Oom_Sapi on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 am

I still can't be sure how this things work 100%, so what I've done here is purely based on trial and error.

This trainer can be the solution to your All-Star starter place snub in MP Mode.

1. Click on the specified button.
2. Pick the All-Star team you are in.
NB. In my case, my MP player is a center named GREG RICHARD and he's going to be the starting Center for West All-Star, so I made sure he's in the no. 5 spot in the third column. You can always shuffle the All-Star starter with the players that you want as long as it's already in the roster (I haven't figured out /tried to add a certain player into the All-Star roster) by simply choose the player that you want to start and placing them in the starting line-up number (from 1-5 where 1 is PG, and so on). This is also useful if you're not into playing in the All-Star game (sim the game) but still want to see your MP player as the starter in the All-Star line-up. All-Star MVP won't show up as one of your achievement, so there isn't much point in playing the game really, if only for the excitement of it.
3. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP THAT YOU HAVE TO DO! TICK THE SECOND BOX IN THE SECOND COLUMN.

Well, that's it really, go back to MP Mode and you'll be playing as a starter in the ALL-STAR Game...

except for one little thing. Your player won't get many minutes, my player only gets 9 minutes of playing time in his first appearance as an All-Star, ... is there a way to get around this? OF COURSE!!

First of all, you want to play the ALL-STAR game and quit it at the beginning of the game, this way the AI will allocate the minutes to your MP Player. Go back to the trainer

1. Click on the specified button.
2. Pick the All-Star team you are in.
3. In my case, my MP player always got replaced by Dirk Nowitzki, so I choose him in the second column and see how many minutes he gets from the AI, turns out that he gets 30 minutes of playing time. I pick my MP player and he only gets 9 minutes of playing time.
4. Now tick the boxes as specified in no. 4, and back to no. 3, put the minutes you wish to give to your player, click on the button. In this case, I give my MP player the exact minutes of Dirk Nowitzki (30 mins.), and as the result you can see the red text below with -21. It means that the playing time for all the roster is more than the allocated time available (240 mins for a 12 mins/quarter-game). So all I have to do is choose Dirk Nowitzki, give him 9 minutes, and click the button on no. 3 and voila, it's fixed!

I hope this helps. Enjoy your first start at the ALL-STAR GAME as a rookie! :D

Oom_Sapi

Postby bookman on Sun May 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Is it possible to edit rotations in Playoffs mode? Can someone explain to me how to do it? Pics would be nice! :D
bookman

Postby Oom_Sapi on Sun May 06, 2012 6:52 pm

bookman wrote:Is it possible to edit rotations in Playoffs mode? Can someone explain to me how to do it? Pics would be nice! :D

Yes, you can use the same method I use to change the All-Star roster as explained above. If the explanation isn't clear enough, you can always ask. :mrgreen:
Oom_Sapi

Postby bookman on Sun May 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Ummm, I can't get the teams to show up in that column on the left side...What am I doing wrong?
bookman

Postby 2phER on Mon May 07, 2012 12:56 am

Can this fantasy genius change the position of my player mode?...how??...tnx u!!
2phER

Postby Oom_Sapi on Mon May 07, 2012 1:12 am

bookman wrote:Ummm, I can't get the teams to show up in that column on the left side...What am I doing wrong?

Well, I'm sorry but I've never encountered that kind of problem. Make sure that you start the game first and then the trainer. If it still doesn't work, I'm afraid I can't help you on that particular problem. Sorry 'bout that.
Oom_Sapi

Postby bookman on Mon May 07, 2012 1:42 am

Darn...So when you press the "rotation" button in the upper part on the home page, it just automaticlly shows all teams? Do I have to, like, do something so that the program knows what file I wanna edit? 'Couse I don't need to edit Roster files, just a Playoffs file.
bookman

Postby Oom_Sapi on Mon May 07, 2012 2:04 am

bookman wrote:Darn...So when you press the "rotation" button in the upper part on the home page, it just automaticlly shows all teams? Do I have to, like, do something so that the program knows what file I wanna edit? 'Couse I don't need to edit Roster files, just a Playoffs file.

Yeah, but to change the roster you need to go to the next button, not the rotation button.
But as soon as you go to those button, all teams will show up as in the picture I posted. Perhaps you need to make sure that the trainer is v 3.0 and that your game is patched already?

I cannot be 100% sure, because I'm only guessing, I don't read Chinese really.
Oom_Sapi

Postby bookman on Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 am

Finally I got it working!!! Can you just explain again, how can I change it so that I'm editing the playoffs file? BTW thanks for sharing this trainer, it's pretty awesome! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out already! God, I love this trainer! :D
bookman

Postby Oom_Sapi on Mon May 07, 2012 4:17 am

bookman wrote:Finally I got it working!!! Can you just explain again, how can I change it so that I'm editing the playoffs file? BTW thanks for sharing this trainer, it's pretty awesome! :mrgreen:

Congratulations! :D

So what was the problem exactly? Mind sharing it so others that may have the same problem could reflect on your experience.

And yes, this is a fabulous trainer, if only I can read Chinese, it'd be a lot easier to customize the game.
Oom_Sapi

Postby bookman on Mon May 07, 2012 5:53 am

Oom_Sapi wrote:
bookman wrote:Finally I got it working!!! Can you just explain again, how can I change it so that I'm editing the playoffs file? BTW thanks for sharing this trainer, it's pretty awesome! :mrgreen:

Congratulations! :D

So what was the problem exactly? Mind sharing it so others that may have the same problem could reflect on your experience.

And yes, this is a fabulous trainer, if only I can read Chinese, it'd be a lot easier to customize the game.

I found out that there is actually a 4.0 version of this trainer, see link: http://nba-2k.com/nba-2k12-alec-zous-fa ... enius-4-0/

Just installed it, followed instructions and that's it. Didn't actually figure out why I could'nt get to work with 3.0 version... :?
bookman

Postby Hyperdunk101 on Mon May 07, 2012 11:44 pm

I need you help! anybody???

can I edit my teammates gears in myplayer mode?

help me please... :(
Hyperdunk101

Postby Oom_Sapi on Tue May 08, 2012 12:08 am

Hyperdunk101 wrote:I need you help! anybody???

I don't know how to do that with this trainer, but obviously you can with REDitor.
Oom_Sapi

Postby Hyperdunk101 on Tue May 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Oom_Sapi wrote:

I don't know how to do that with this trainer, but obviously you can with REDitor.

I know. but I still have to purchase REDitor first before I can edit MyPlayer files..
Hyperdunk101

Postby darkprince07 on Tue May 08, 2012 9:13 pm

anyone knows how to change my player position? thanks
darkprince07

Postby KL4 on Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm

With the trainer you can select every player you want as MyPlayer. Start the game first, load your MP mode, then run the trainer.
Select the player you like to change gear, go to edit player, edit his gear and then select your created player as MyPlayer and this is it.
KL4

Postby Oom_Sapi on Thu May 10, 2012 1:00 am

KL4 wrote:With the trainer you can select every player you want as MyPlayer. Start the game first, load your MP mode, then run the trainer.
Select the player you like to change gear, go to edit player, edit his gear and then select your created player as MyPlayer and this is it.

This is a very good workaround (Y)
Oom_Sapi

Postby Hyperdunk101 on Thu May 10, 2012 4:04 pm

KL4 wrote:

With the trainer you can select every player you want as MyPlayer. Start the game first, load your MP mode, then run the trainer.

is it for the the version 4? and, can you post a picture on how to do it? I'm sorry.. I'm just new in using the trainer..
Hyperdunk101

Postby Oom_Sapi on Thu May 10, 2012 6:21 pm

1. Click on the Rotation Button (1)
2. Select the team you are currently playing for on the most left column.
3. Select the player that you wanted to edit (change the gears)
4. Click on button (2)

*in this case I chose Andre Iguodala

5. Edit the player, save it.
6. Don't forget to repeat step 1-4 on your MP player before you play the game.
Oom_Sapi

Postby Hyperdunk101 on Thu May 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Oom_Sapi wrote:Image
1. Click on the Rotation Button (1)
2. Select the team you are currently playing for on the most left column.
3. Select the player that you wanted to edit (change the gears)
4. Click on button (2)

*in this case I chose Andre Iguodala

5. Edit the player, save it.
6. Don't forget to repeat step 1-4 on your MP player before you play the game.

woooohooooo!!! thanks a lot man! really helped me a lot..thank you sooo much! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
Hyperdunk101

Postby Mile23 on Wed May 30, 2012 12:45 am

kin323 wrote:Can anyone confirm this still works??

I have the pre-patch version trying to use version 3.0 of this trainer..I keep getting this when i click the trade button

Could anyone help me?? I launched nba2k12.exe before launching this trainer..

I have the same problem and I do not know what to make ... can someone help me? Whether this has to do with what I play online?
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby Like A Boss on Wed May 30, 2012 12:51 am

For me it's working fine why not re-download it?
Like A Boss
Bulls

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding