Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Re: Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Postby BigTobiTobs on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:57 pm

I Have USER AND CPU {Fouls} {Tendencies} {offense} {Defense} But I can't seem to find the attributes just yet so i'll work on that and some other sliders ...

THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE UPDATED THEIR NBA 2K12 EXE AND THE ADDRESES NO LONGER WORK ...THE IS FOR NBA 2K12 EXE 1.01 PLUS LATEST UPDATE

4-15-2012 3:20 Added a couple attributes that I could find and Playoffs Length and Trades
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BigTobiTobs on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigTobiTobs

Postby BigTobiTobs on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:06 pm

KOBE23 wrote:Could anyone please update these cheat engine sliders for nba2k12 v1.0.1, please...

http://www.mediafire.com/?xf6bembh6czckd6

Just Did..
BigTobiTobs

Postby PP23 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Dude, what to put in the value?
For example, in 3pt success, attack basket and any other offense to make it 100 % ?
should i put 1? or 99?
PP23

Postby ideaL_27 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 pm

BigTobiTobs Thanks for the hard work, keep it up
:bowdown: :bowdown2:
ideaL_27

Postby BigTobiTobs on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:48 pm

ideaL_27 wrote:BigTobiTobs Thanks for the hard work, keep it up
:bowdown: :bowdown2:

Lol :D :D :D :D People like you are the reason why I do it..And Thank You
BigTobiTobs

Postby BigTobiTobs on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:01 am

PP23 wrote:Dude, what to put in the value?
For example, in 3pt success, attack basket and any other offense to make it 100 % ?
should i put 1? or 99?

! is too low and 100 is way too high...

50==50% of 3pt will go in
60==60% of 3pt will go in so in other words 6 out of every ten 3pt will go in ..and depending on your rating and release timing even more may go in
BigTobiTobs

Postby tnorton00 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 am

Thanks BigTobiTobs for the table, helps a lot, quick question though, have you found the CPU block setting? I'm hoping to make the game slightly more realistic since i'm seeing my centers get blocked by Kirk Hinrich >.> *edit* sry i didn't read all of your comment about attributes, i look forward to seeing the updates! :)
tnorton00

Postby astarot on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Hi all

I've been using cheatengine with NBA 2K for quite a while but "allow trades" does not work for me at all. My situation in my player is that I'm in Bucks and Jenings what to test free agency when front office notice that they trade him for Rondo within like 2-3 days (right before next game) I want block that cuz I want sing with Boston next season (and Rondo has 2 more years). So I turn on NBA 2K12 my player then turn on cheat engine then load sliders to cheat engine change allow trades value to 0 then back to my player and save the game. No matter what I do when I click play next game Rondo is in my team (and before the game trade hasn't been made I checked that). Anyone can help?c

And one more thing. Do I have to play the next game to make it work (another words does it starts to work after I'll play the next game)?
Last edited by astarot on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astarot

Postby BigTobiTobs on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 am

astarot wrote:Hi all

I've been using cheatengine with NBA 2K for quite a while but "allow trades" does not work for me at all. My situation in my player is that I'm in Bucks and Jenings what to test free agency when front office notice that they trade him for Rondo within like 2-3 days (right before next game) I want block that cuz I want sing with Boston next season (and Rondo has 2 more years). So I turn on NBA 2K12 my player then turn on cheat engine then load sliders to cheat engine change allow trades value to 0 then back to my player and save the game. No matter what I do when I click play next game Rondo is in my team (and before the game trade hasn't been made I checked that). Anyone can help?c

And one more thing. Do I have to play the next game to make it work (another words does it starts to work after I'll play the next game)?

You have to start a new save or wait till the next season before it works
BigTobiTobs

Postby aranin on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 pm

bigtobitobs please can you find the address of team chemistry i want to enable it on my player please . i hope you can find it.
aranin

Postby zones. on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:45 pm

ok so to anyone who has been searching for a way to skip playing a bunch of key games in a season, im at 23 already and its the beginning of feb so i know the feeling. iv thought of a very obvious solution lol... just kinda mad it took me so long. simply DL tsearch and the file posted 3 or so pages back for it with the post patch configs and sliders, and change ur minutes to 0 FOR KEY GAMES. make sure you change minutes back to normal when not playing key games so you dont hurt your stats or your teams chances of winning (im assuming everyone who wants to skip to the good stuff are deserving starters, here)

note - this DOES have a decent chance of hurting your stats as the cpu makes you play 1 minute a game about 50% of the time. it is better then simply putting it on 1 minute quarters however and messing up your teams stats as well.

now, on another side of things, has anyone found the post patch offsets for MP positions yet? iv seen 2 different numbers, with corresponding values of course, but neither worked in the slightest.

You're better than who? WE are #CavsNation
zones.

Postby zones. on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 pm

lucaspestz wrote:bigtobitobs please can you find the address of team chemistry i want to enable it on my player please . i hope you can find it.

13B9900

zones.

Postby Dazza08 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Does anyone know what the address for my player height is? I had a look throuhgt bigtobi's table and it isnt there so if any of u guys do pls share.
Dazza08

Postby zones. on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 am

Dazza08 wrote:Does anyone know what the address for my player height is? I had a look throuhgt bigtobi's table and it isnt there so if any of u guys do pls share.

zones.

Postby free24ride1 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:21 pm

BigTobiTobs wrote:I Have USER AND CPU {Fouls} {Tendencies} {offense} {Defense} But I can't seem to find the attributes just yet so i'll work on that and some other sliders ...

THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE UPDATED THEIR NBA 2K12 EXE AND THE ADDRESES NO LONGER WORK ...THE IS FOR NBA 2K12 EXE 1.01 PLUS LATEST UPDATE

4-15-2012 3:20 Added a couple attributes that I could find and Playoffs Length and Trades

hello sir can you please add shooting type and FT shooting type? :) u cant change those in My Player mode..
free24ride1

Postby bluenami on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:44 am

I think my nba2k12 has a problem. All the addresses for any of the available options in cheat engine (using the new file uploaded here) have random 6-10 values. Needless to say, I wasn't able to change anything. Anyone know how to fix this?
bluenami

Postby SeriousOffender on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 am

has anyone found a way of changing their player's dominant hand? i've created multiple players.. after using this sliders/cheatengine all of them bacame lefty.
SeriousOffender

Postby Spitfire Riggz on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:27 pm

First of all thank you oh so much lol :bowdown: :bowdown2: :applaud: I had the hardest time changing my players height and weight post patch but I have successfully done that thanks to all your guys' help!

I do have questions though if you can help me out! First of all how do the frequency sliders work? Specifically the user reach in foul frequency. I have tried a couple different values, is it in percentage like 1%-99% frequency of being called on you?
It would be helpful if someone went through and broadly explained the values for frequencies and sliders. Kind of like how the original poster explained most general settings for example game difficulty 0-rookie 1-pro 2-superstar etc.

Also earlier you guys helped someone by posting the address at which you can change your secondary position, I believe that was pre patch if anyone can help me get that address post patch I would much appreciate it!

Finally if anyone knows of a tweak that can reduce the amount of "loose balls" from bumping into your own teammates that would make this game perfect
Spitfire Riggz

Postby Bulls#1 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Well you can't as that is the engine of the game when it bumps it falls.
Bulls#1

Postby Spitfire Riggz on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:19 am

BallerSkillz wrote:Well you can't as that is the engine of the game when it bumps it falls.

Thats a shame, thank you
Spitfire Riggz

Postby tnorton00 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:20 am

Has anyone found the block settings sliders? Since the patch there are WAY too many blocks by all the wrong players now.
tnorton00

Postby bjohn_24 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 am

does anyone know the address for the player position?
bjohn_24

Postby aranin on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:18 am

zones. wrote:
lucaspestz wrote:bigtobitobs please can you find the address of team chemistry i want to enable it on my player please . i hope you can find it.

13B9900

thank you zones for the help..

i hope someone could find the address for the secondary position for my player.. :applaud:
aranin

Postby ultravox on Tue May 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Josh8806 wrote:This is incomplete but has some of the basic ability and success rate sliders for cheat engine. Please let me know if it works.

Thanks bro. Helped me tons. :) Mind if you complete it? :D
ultravox

Postby Hid15_CEC on Wed May 02, 2012 1:16 am

Thanks bro :D
Hid15_CEC

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12