Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Re: Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Postby KOBE23 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:50 am

Could anyone please update these cheat engine sliders for nba2k12 v1.0.1, please...

http://www.mediafire.com/?xf6bembh6czckd6
KOBE23

Postby weskerdoomz on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 pm

who can make 66 games in tsearch?
Roster Update!

Click ->WeskerDoomz NBA 2K12 Roster
weskerdoomz

Postby weskerdoomz on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:07 pm

I'm using Jeremy Lin on CAL "Creating a Legend"

I'm startingl lineup, when i use [tsearch] NBA 2K12 Sliders+Gameplay+Coach+Other Post Patch.cht

i'm bench warmer and i'm 0 minutes on my team

what i do on tsearch, what i don't need to freeze? the coach mode or else?
Roster Update!

Click ->WeskerDoomz NBA 2K12 Roster
weskerdoomz

Postby ajonvaliente on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:12 pm

can anyone solve my problem...i really want my right hand dominant to be back..plsss help mee ....
ajonvaliente

Postby saffir99b on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 am

Is there any way to add injuries to certain players? Trying to kick Sefolosha out of the league in My Player mode. I don't think he's quite as good as Sega makes him out to be.
saffir99b

Postby sandford010 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

i'm not sure if it's even an option, but i'm looking to turn fouling out off, is that possible?
sandford010

Postby kin323 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:40 am

hi everyone

anyway to simulate a key game? or to disable halftime report?
kin323

Postby 13wongjy1 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:56 pm

After freezing the sliders, both TSearch and Cheat Engine freeze, and have no effect.
How do I fix it???
13wongjy1

Postby waxzoo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 am

i rly cant get it to work, iv done it 100 times step by step, i open my nba, start cheat engien load nba.exe go in to nba and add the file, i go in to the nba change the slides to how i want them go out to cheat engien again and freeze the codees, but when i enter the game its back to normal!

Im tierd as fuck so i might of misst something but i rly cant see what im doing wrong! Anyone found my problem ^^?
waxzoo

Postby Infernales on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 pm

waxzoo wrote:i rly cant get it to work, iv done it 100 times step by step, i open my nba, start cheat engien load nba.exe go in to nba and add the file, i go in to the nba change the slides to how i want them go out to cheat engien again and freeze the codees, but when i enter the game its back to normal!

Im tierd as fuck so i might of misst something but i rly cant see what im doing wrong! Anyone found my problem ^^?

Seems like you're doing it right...After doing all that, go directly to your My Player save file and then save right away before playing a game.

Also, if you're using this post-patch, then it surely wont work.
Infernales

Postby quemajor on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 pm

waxzoo wrote:i rly cant get it to work, iv done it 100 times step by step, i open my nba, start cheat engien load nba.exe go in to nba and add the file

Up to here is okay.
, i go in to the nba change the slides

Here I think you've misunderstood something, or maybe it's me who misunderstand. Before going back into the game you need to freeze the desired attributes in CE and add "1" to it/them. Also, if you choose multiple(by using CTRL+LMB) you could change multiple attributes at once. And as someone mentioned, after freezing and setting what you want you then go back into the game and first save the MP.

@infernales:
Also, if you're using this post-patch, then it surely wont work.

I'm not what you mean with "post-patch" surely won't work(or did you mean pre-patch? Before the patch), because the one I posted I(and a few other friends) use it all the time since the patch came out. Those that are posted at the beginning of thread won't work(unless they were updated to the patch 1.0.1). Why? The addresses change after a patch update. However, the range of the attributes do not (e.g. 0 - 99 or 0 - 1).
quemajor

Postby shine0043 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:46 am

I have tried to use the engine to look for the addresses for different nba rules (e.g. def 3 sec)

I tried to turn it "on" and "off" and search by the engine with "1" and "0" (4 bytes, exact value)

I tried several times and no correct address show up. What's wrong? How to look for those addresses?

Please help!
shine0043

Postby volsey on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 am

neumei626 wrote:
neumei626 wrote:I have a request. One that actually makes sense, even if you are not cheating.

In my player mode in 2k12, it appears you can not increase the "Shoot of Dribble" rating. Even after increasing all abilities, it remains at a lowly 70.

This is one thing even an honest my player would want to remedy.

Is there any way to get an ADDRESS IN CHEAT ENGINE to change this damn stat? I hate having all my ratings almost at max (95-99) yet my SOD remains at 70. :|

A hopeful BUMP on this.

One more bump on this. I didn't want to cheat, but there is no other way to change shot off dribble in the game. So even though my abilities are all average to great, and my medium shot is 99, quite a few easy shots are missed because my shot off dribble is still 60.

I've only delved into the sliders once, so if anybody has values for the Shot off Dribble attribute, I'd be very very grateful.

Another question, do i have to use tSearch/cheat engine every time I enter into MP mode? Or do the sliders and whatnot 'autosave' after you freeze the values once?
volsey

Postby anrzach on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:45 am

Hi Everyone!

Dose anybody knows addresses for contract salary and contract lenght?
EDIT: post patch of course
anrzach

Postby eziquiel on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 am

Did they change the memory values? My old TSearch tables no longer find the right values...
eziquiel

Postby Caolanc on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 am

anyone know the post patch code for the draft order ?
any help would be greatly appreciated
Caolanc

Postby pamekweqz on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:32 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown: great man
pamekweqz

Postby theo@98 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 pm

when i open the file in cheat engine i can't change values.. They're ??.. PLEASE HELPP!!!
theo@98

Postby Clued on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Anyone been able to find draft order?

If not, does anyone know the process in finding out? I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.
Clued

Postby Capati on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:47 pm

I dont really get this? I mean, I followed the steps respectively, but when i go to my player, the sliders doesnt change. any help guys?
Capati

Postby ImBarryScott on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:38 am

Thanks for the file Puff3r, saved me the time of doing them all again. If I ever have need to make a comprehensive list again I'll make sure to post it here.
ImBarryScott

Postby Zix14 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 am

is it possible to change my player position with tsearch?
thanks in advance
Zix14

Postby PP23 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Josh8806 wrote:This is incomplete but has some of the basic ability and success rate sliders for cheat engine. Please let me know if it works.

Hey man, some questions:
What should i put in the value to make it 100%? I mean in the 3pt success,attack basket and other related tendencies
should i put 1 or 99?
PP23

Postby BigTobiTobs on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:29 am

Hey Guys Im gonna be posting the sliders for the NBA 2k12 V1.01 Cos this slider will not work with Current Exe file due to changes and stuff like that by 2K..But If you guys can be patient enough I am working on it and I will have it posted in a week or less depending on my work schedule... and im gonna be using Cheat Engine Cos I don't know how to use T-Search
BigTobiTobs

Postby PP23 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 pm

BigTobiTobs wrote:Hey Guys Im gonna be posting the sliders for the NBA 2k12 V1.01 Cos this slider will not work with Current Exe file due to changes and stuff like that by 2K..But If you guys can be patient enough I am working on it and I will have it posted in a week or less depending on my work schedule... and im gonna be using Cheat Engine Cos I don't know how to use T-Search

Alright, thx buddy. But I guess that could be a problem for me coz i'll be leaving by tomorrow
for I have a summer class. Hope you're doing fine mate.
PP23

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12