Bugs & Glitches Thread

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Re: Bugs & Glitches Thread

Postby shabba_93 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:36 am

Sorry I wasn't very clear I'm having the issue on ps3, unfortunately I haven't been able to play the PC version. Haven't had any issues with it until I played a game saturday and they'd suddenly reappeared.
shabba_93

Postby JaoSming on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 am

load your game up and let it sit for a while on the main home page while it redownloads the online data stuff. If it doesnt work contact ronnie2k on twitter and maybe open a ticket at support.2k.com as well. That patch you got last week was supposed to fix those issues.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby shabba_93 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:02 am

I've already deleted all my data so ill give it a try leaving it to re-download then. As I say I haven't actually had too many issues with bugs and glitches this year but this one has been very frustrating considering it wasn't a problem before. Thanks for the quick reply anyway.
shabba_93

Postby JaoSming on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:19 am

if you deleted your online data, that is your problem. The rookies have those black arms by default on the disc, there is a file you download in that online data update that gives them proper arm colors.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby shabba_93 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 am

I've only deleted the files since I've had the problem hoping it would fix it but it obviously didn't. Next time I fire it up I'll try what you suggested hopefully that will sort the issue.
shabba_93

Postby 14dimes on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 am

I don't know if this happened to anyone but I made a jump shot just before the end of the quarter, I replayed it and saw that I jumped and release the ball at .5 sec and they didn't even review it. Also, when I guard someone just before they enter the half court and they do a dribble move and went over the back court, the refs didn't even call it or worse would even call it a blocking foul. Dumb mistake for 2k to miss out on the little things.

The hands too when blocking the ball, even when the player did touched the ball and hit it, it seems the hands are invisible and goes through the ball lol this happens most of the time in my opponent's lay-up. I wish they would improve on that.

And lastly (my MAIN concern), I cannot see my nike ID customized shoes. I could choose the colours etc but it just remains black with a clear white on it. So when I played my player and create a jordan shoe endorsement came up, it would let me edit the shoe (but it has nothing on it) and the billboard commercial featuring my jordan shoe crashes. Does any of you have a fix for this problem? I seem to be the only person who has this problem.I can wear the shoe but its just plain black black and looked like someone spilled milk all over it :( I would love to have the +3 on speed.
14dimes

Postby Joern III on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 am

Hi everyone... :)

will not open a new threat.

I play with my player in first saison. in the nba-statistic --> league leaders is a bug.
derrek rose must be 5. in the list with a avr. 26.4 points per game. but he is not in
the statistic. no enjury nothing... what can be ? any knows ? :oops:

thanks for help :bowdown:
www.hsv.de ...thats my favorite team. i hope for win the german championchip in the next future...
Joern III

Postby suns83 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 pm

commentary disappeared from the game!!! i checked the " Presentation" settings and theres no problem! what is wrong?
Any suggestions/ideas pliz? much appreciated
suns83

Postby _Steve_ on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 pm

suns83 wrote:commentary disappeared from the game!!! i checked the " Presentation" settings and theres no problem! what is wrong?
Any suggestions/ideas pliz? much appreciated

That happened. You can fix it this way.
“Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.” - Mark Twain
_Steve_

Postby ladieswant24 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm

does anyone experience everytime when the 1st quarter ends the game crash, also when the 3rd quarter ends the game crash..

anyone help me out or someone tell me is this bug or glitch?

sorry for the bad english
ladieswant24

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 am

ladieswant24 wrote:does anyone experience everytime when the 1st quarter ends the game crash, also when the 3rd quarter ends the game crash..

anyone help me out or someone tell me is this bug or glitch?

sorry for the bad english

It seems to be a problem most people have encountered at one point or another. It appears to be random with no set fix or workaround.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby theskyisblue31 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:16 pm

the game is having a glitch whether your playing with or without an internet connection, wtf is 2k doing with this
theskyisblue31

Postby theskyisblue31 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:18 pm

the game crashes while entering manage roster, wtf is happening!
theskyisblue31

Postby Skysect on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:41 pm

I have some problems I don't know only happens with my PC version . Some player shaking after points or something like that . Secondly sometimes I saw frame rate drops :S
Last edited by Skysect on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skysect

Postby Radioman on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Honestly i did not read all the posts before, so this bug might already be mentioned.

Does the statistic bug with wrong slpit scores for players also influence the Player of the Week and even Player/Rookie of the month award?

There is no problem when you simulate all the games, but if you play each of them strange players win those awards in my association.

I.E.

Jeremy Tyler won Rookie of the month and player of the month even he did not play a game...

Sometimes player of the week is blank...

I almost win player of the week everytime with one of my players when i have a game on the last day of the week in the schedule...

-

I am using one of the default/official rosters.
Radioman

Postby Patr1ck on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:39 pm

I've gotten the issue with a blank player of the week or month in My Player mode.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby 14dimes on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:15 am

Pdub wrote:I've gotten the issue with a blank player of the week or month in My Player mode.

I have this problem too. The western conference doesn't have a player of the week for three consecutive now.

My player and a few teammates has 0 stats during the last 10 games.
14dimes

Postby nhevster_29 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

durant.JPG

Hi there .. the text in my OKC uniform changed color .. how can i fix that? I also downloaded patches of the original OKC jersey but it still dont work .. I think there is a file responsible for the changing of my text color .. Hope you guys can help me .. Tnx in advance .. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nhevster_29

Postby Inca12 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:54 am

Hi there, I have a problem in my NBA, hopefully you'll be able to help me fix them.

First thing is that the rotation from my roster doesn't take effect when I play/make a new Association.
For example, DRose is set at 38 on my roster, LBJ at 38 (and other minute hogging players), then
I play a new association, their minutes gets restored back to 36, depending on their role. (Even when
Player roles are off).

Secondly is the crash, My Player crashes at the loading of the My Player file when Im at the starting screen.

That's all. Hoping you can help me fix these bugs, if there are any.

Thank You.
Inca12

Postby zitov on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:40 am

Hello Guys,

I got a problem, I want to play My Player mode and in 3rd season and it's all star's game time. altho i was picked to be s5, I'm not in and while I'm entering to the game, it's loading and loading and I can wait til the end of my life to finish the load. usually I get pi#$% off and turn it off. Then when I go back, I try to dismiss ASG and Play Next Key Game, so I do it, it's all great until I finish that game and MJ wants me to make another shoes, then NBA2k12 shuts down, before it exits I can see something about NIKEiD folder. I can't edit My Player or any other man too. It automatically goes off. Does anyone know what to do to fix it ? I'm online, installed the patch, read some solution to similar problem, but it's for XBOX. I need the PC one. Please HELP ! :( Maybe someone of you can copy your NIKEiD folder for me and knows the source of it. I tried to copy from the CD and paste to harddisk but I'm affraid it's not available there. Got fkin confused and pissed, I would be thankful incredibly for solution.

sorry for my bad english.

ps. Hello, it's my 1st post.

cheers,
zitov

Postby Skysect on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 pm

I don't understand what's the mission of thread . 2K guys already not fix bugs report from gamers . Why we are disscuss bugs in this thread ?
Skysect

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 am

Lictor wrote:I don't understand what's the mission of thread . 2K guys already not fix bugs report from gamers . Why we are disscuss bugs in this thread ?

The thread was started long before the patch came out, to help compile a list of issues and make 2K aware of them. It now also serves as a reference for users who want to know if what they're experiencing is a known bug in the game or a problem with their system/something they've done.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby blizzcoe on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:14 pm

there is a problem with my game.

Please help. I already installed the "rookie black arm fix" patch, but its still there. :cry:
blizzcoe

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 am

For future reference, please don't post the same thing in multiple topics. It splits up the conversation and makes it more difficult to offer advice as well as keep track of what advice others are posting.

This has been happening to a few people since installing the official patch, it seems to be a conflict between the official patch and community made updates. There is already another thread dedicated to this issue, but you might also want to give this thread a look:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=85501
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby karlsanada10 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Patched version PC:

My Player:

Finished one season.

No signings or whatever happened.o.O I only play keygames so it simmed preseason. but wtf? Still the same roster as your previous seasonso.O

Not really sure where to post this. so yeah, posted on the patch notes and impressions too.
karlsanada10

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12