ENB graphics enhancer

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

ENB graphics enhancer

Postby jusay_mitch29 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:12 pm

I was intrigued by this so i looked it up and found the file mentioned there.

got it here.

it was not really an official patch or plugin that would make the pc version look like the xbox 360 version but rather it was like a graphics enhancer that works on any game. made by ENB. I tried some of the other graphics enhancers that was available on the site and this is what i came up with.

this one is with the said plugin made for the game but is not. too dark IMO. Didn't even bother to take screenies in-game cause it looks as if you're watching on an old tv.

supposedly for gta san andreas

supposedly for gta 4(the best IMO)

sorry for the screenies, i know they suck. don't know how to screenshot nba2k12 so i just window moded it then snipping tool.

anyway, my laptop has a nvidia gt540m 2gb ddr3 video card, intel i5 2nd gen, and 4 gigs of ram. there isn't any problem at all with this on. I also don't have any patches yet so it just purely the enhancer.

credits go to ENB
search light on the word "mavs" :P
|.:my 2x jersey's.:.CLICK ME:.|join elbeen's forum
jusay_mitch29

Location: 2917 sampaguita 1st, punta sta. ana. manila. philippines

Re: ENB graphics enhancer

Postby samhome35 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:34 pm

很好看~~~
samhome35

Postby JaoSming on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:53 pm

samhome35, english only man
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby AreaOfEffect on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:17 am

there's already a patch like this since nba 2k9 i think.
AreaOfEffect

Postby Behindshadows on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 am

That GTAIV release for 2k12 was released by me on NBA2kmods site...

It wasn't suppose to be anywhere else.
Live Life Don't Let Life Live You!
Behindshadows

Postby JaoSming on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:45 am

Behindshadows wrote:That GTAIV release for 2k12 was released by me on NBA2kmods site...

so, you're mad that he's previewing something (hasn't released anything) that uses ENB Series which was meant to be used from the same game that you derived your version? am I getting that right? He didn't link to that site, nor did he use your screenshots in this thread, and there is no evidence he is using your specific version...

Should I get mad at anyone releasing ENB series stuff? I mean, I was the first person 3+ years ago to release an ENB series mod on a PC basketball game.

Thank you for the laugh, but if you are honestly trying to claim that jusay_mitch29 has done something wrong.... :facepalm2:
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Behindshadows on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:28 am

JaoSming wrote:
Behindshadows wrote:That GTAIV release for 2k12 was released by me on NBA2kmods site...

so, you're mad that he's previewing something (hasn't released anything) that uses ENB Series which was meant to be used from the same game that you derived your version? am I getting that right? He didn't link to that site, nor did he use your screenshots in this thread, and there is no evidence he is using your specific version...

Should I get mad at anyone releasing ENB series stuff? I mean, I was the first person 3+ years ago to release an ENB series mod on a PC basketball game.

Thank you for the laugh, but if you are honestly trying to claim that jusay_mitch29 has done something wrong.... :facepalm2:

Not mad at all I was just stating it, because he didn't specify where he got it! (like he did the other two!) I was just stating where it came from...

It's not release anywhere else because I have one that is exclusively for the College Hoops project.

I'll PM it and let you try it and tell me what you think...it looks amazing for 2k12..
Live Life Don't Let Life Live You!
Behindshadows

Postby - X - on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Boris said Feel free to distribute ENBSeries,
Even I edited d3d9.dll my self for other games, with Boris permission
I believe the effect is from Boris site, it called oblivion+colorcorrection

@jusay_mitch29
very nice man,
imho the 360 plugins is disaster ENB 0.82 Ice (GTA IV) with Shadows Mods (GTA SA), different shaders for 2K12, and it kill frame rate
wrong shaders plugins, the only working shaders is sharpening, and the coloring is based on enbconfig post processing.

Work on my own plugins it based on
TECHNICOLOR+TONEMAP+VIGNETTE
TECHNICOLOR+TONEMAP w/MPC+POST SHARPEN+VIGNETTE
+ Original+Tone Color+Sharpening
Image Image Image
TECHNICOLOR+TONEMAP w/SEPIA+VIGNETTE
- X -

Postby dbzx on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 pm

hmm not bad, but I like the crysis photobmod enb from 2k11 cuz it adds sharpness to the game. I recommend using that or the uar enb mod, though uar's mod is a bit too dark for my liking. You can probably find it on the 2k11 forums or somthing

without
with

you probably cant tell from these screens, looks much better wen zoomed in lol
dbzx

Postby alwaysblack on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:40 pm

which one is best..can u release one for us???????
alwaysblack

Postby meawok on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:17 pm

dbzx wrote:hmm not bad, but I like the crysis photobmod enb from 2k11 cuz it adds sharpness to the game. I recommend using that or the uar enb mod, though uar's mod is a bit too dark for my liking. You can probably find it on the 2k11 forums or somthing

is the files for crysus photomod for 2k11 works in 2k12?
all i have to do is put the files in 2k12 directory?
What counts in sports is not the victory, but the magnificence of the struggle.
Sports do not build character. They reveal it.
meawok

Postby - X - on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:07 pm

meawok wrote:
dbzx wrote:hmm not bad, but I like the crysis photobmod enb from 2k11 cuz it adds sharpness to the game. I recommend using that or the uar enb mod, though uar's mod is a bit too dark for my liking. You can probably find it on the 2k11 forums or somthing

yes all files on 2k12 directory

what do you thing this shaders lil bit cartoon, just for fun based from Legends Showcase art
- X -

Postby dbzx on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:00 am

uhh yea , any enb from 2k11 should work for 2k12, but how they affect the 2k12 game is different from hwo they affect 2k11 games. BUt the sharpness effect from crysis photmods still work
dbzx

Postby meawok on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm

uhh yea , any enb from 2k11 should work for 2k12, but how they affect the 2k12 game is different from hwo they affect 2k11 games. BUt the sharpness effect from crysis photmods still work

wow, that's great, i'll try it, because in my 2k11, im using the crysis photmod 3, and the effects looks good for me
btw, are there any enb graphics enhancer that were recently made fro NBA 2k12?

TIA!
What counts in sports is not the victory, but the magnificence of the struggle.
Sports do not build character. They reveal it.
meawok

Postby dbzx on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:06 pm

uh yea, the UAR photomod , its in this forum. I dont use it cuz its too dark for me and it doesnt have the sharpening effects of the crysis stuff. I'm using crysis mod 2 cuz crysis mod 3 reduces the lighting and make it looks kinda dull for me.
dbzx

Postby jusay_mitch29 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 am

Behindshadows wrote:
JaoSming wrote:

Not mad at all I was just stating it, because he didn't specify where he got it! (like he did the other two!) I was just stating where it came from...

It's not release anywhere else because I have one that is exclusively for the College Hoops project.

I'll PM it and let you try it and tell me what you think...it looks amazing for 2k12..

Your claims are bull man. If you look at my post i directly downloaded and linked to the ENB site. besides, don't claim it like it was you who created the enb mod where you only changed settings and stuff. I've been a way from this site for a veeeeery long time and frankly i don't give a !@#$ who was first at what. I'm just sharing what I found and that's that.

@jaosming I now feel like i did something wrong :facepalm2:

- X - wrote:Boris said Feel free to distribute ENBSeries,
Even I edited d3d9.dll my self for other games, with Boris permission
I believe the effect is from Boris site, it called oblivion+colorcorrection

@jusay_mitch29
very nice man,
imho the 360 plugins is disaster ENB 0.82 Ice (GTA IV) with Shadows Mods (GTA SA), different shaders for 2K12, and it kill frame rate
wrong shaders plugins, the only working shaders is sharpening, and the coloring is based on enbconfig post processing.

Work on my own plugins it based on
TECHNICOLOR+TONEMAP+VIGNETTE
TECHNICOLOR+TONEMAP w/MPC+POST SHARPEN+VIGNETTE
+ Original+Tone Color+Sharpening
Image Image Image
TECHNICOLOR+TONEMAP w/SEPIA+VIGNETTE

hmm can you teach me how to fully manipulate the settings? cause i just maxed out what i can max out :P i absolutely have no clue what the settings do. i just adjusted it until it looks good :) maybe you can ask boris to make one specifically for nba games XD (I'm obviously too hopeful for that)

edit: Oh btw, how do you guys take a screen shot? print screen the paste to paint doesn't work :oops:
Last edited by jusay_mitch29 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
jusay_mitch29

Postby JaoSming on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:29 am

no worries man, as you can see though we had already cleared things up with behindshadows so you didnt need to get your 2 cents in on there

I use fraps and steam to capture screenies, there are other programs that can do it too though. The prnt screen and paste to paint doesnt work as you've found out.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby - X - on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:55 am

@jusay_mitch29
what settings??config???the only efect it work form dll version is coloring with simple rendering effect (sharpening/oblivion/tone mapping effect)
Multipass rendering will work if we created other/add plugin (Shaders) ex

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=THE NAME ADD PLUGIN.dll

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_fxaa.dll

Ex. Inject FXAA and Shaders

Check Virtual Key = http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?id=194276&c=6878550
ex :
[INPUT]
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyScreenshot=44
KeyShowFPS=106

hahahaha... honestly 2K12 dont need complete ENBseries/ ENB for 2K12, we need just better shadows/color for global
- X -

Postby Mojazz on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:41 pm

@jusay, download fraps for screenshot...
Mojazz

Postby utp1985 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:48 pm

JaoSming wrote:no worries man, as you can see though we had already cleared things up with behindshadows so you didnt need to get your 2 cents in on there

I use fraps and steam to capture screenies, there are other programs that can do it too though. The prnt screen and paste to paint doesnt work as you've found out.

And how u guys remove the games controll pannel from your ingame replay? (in 2k11 was the select button but here?)
utp1985

Postby Nick on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Hmm interesting patch. Can somebody take a before & after screenshot of some in-game/gameplay situation?
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby JaoSming on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm

utp1985 wrote:And how u guys remove the games controll pannel from your ingame replay? (in 2k11 was the select button but here?)

if you have a controller, click the left stick to bring up the save menu (or maybe F2) and hit hide panel

if you dont, and F2 doesnt work, press ESC to get out of replay mode, and immediately go back into it. That will hide it
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby jusay_mitch29 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:50 am

- X - wrote:@jusay_mitch29
what settings??config???the only efect it work form dll version is coloring with simple rendering effect (sharpening/oblivion/tone mapping effect)
Multipass rendering will work if we created other/add plugin (Shaders) ex

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=THE NAME ADD PLUGIN.dll

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_fxaa.dll

Ex. Inject FXAA and Shaders

Check Virtual Key = http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?id=194276&c=6878550
ex :
[INPUT]
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyScreenshot=44
KeyShowFPS=106

hahahaha... honestly 2K12 dont need complete ENBseries/ ENB for 2K12, we need just better shadows/color for global

i meant the enbseries.ini(it's ini right?) anyway, that file. there's a lot of settings in that file. I was wondering which of the things inside that file can actually affect the game and which cannot. Maybe if you set all the things that don't affect the game then it won't be a burden to your video card(won't lag, more fps). just a theory tho. like I said, i don't fully understand how that mod works.
jusay_mitch29

Postby utp1985 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:04 am

JaoSming wrote:
utp1985 wrote:And how u guys remove the games controll pannel from your ingame replay? (in 2k11 was the select button but here?)

if you have a controller, click the left stick to bring up the save menu (or maybe F2) and hit hide panel

if you dont, and F2 doesnt work, press ESC to get out of replay mode, and immediately go back into it. That will hide it

OHHHH Than u Sir! :applaud: :crazyeyes:
utp1985

Postby Culture Games on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:04 am

beofre & afters would be great
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Next

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding