Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Re: Custom Sliders for My Player, No CPU Trades

Postby TessellatedMind on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:54 am

Yeah it would be sweet if someone could find out the addresses for the coaching settings.

LE: I've found the playvision display address -13222C8 0 - lite 1 - full
If I'm not reading or rocking out, I'm probably walking or watching others walk.
TessellatedMind

Postby AndresNocioni on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 am

Hi, very good contribution to this has been of great help.
One more question, do not know how to set starting the fourth simulated the other parties to 5 minutes?
because I think we are in 12 minutes and the statistics of the other players compared with mine and my team are very high.
AndresNocioni

Postby tyblos on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:52 am

TessellatedMind wrote:Yeah it would be sweet if someone could find out the addresses for the coaching settings.

its not that playvision i need, im talking about the one with this options:"all plays", "user plays" , "off"
tyblos

Postby TessellatedMind on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:16 am

tyblos wrote:
TessellatedMind wrote:Yeah it would be sweet if someone could find out the addresses for the coaching settings.

its not that playvision i need, im talking about the one with this options:"all plays", "user plays" , "off"

I know but I can't find those, and I've been trying for about an hour or so.
If I'm not reading or rocking out, I'm probably walking or watching others walk.
TessellatedMind

Postby Kaaosjumala on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:29 am

[JM], thank you, you're my hero. Finally I can have the kind of gaming experience in My Player that I wanted.
Kaaosjumala

Postby TessellatedMind on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:42 am

Actually you can modify all these, in the settings menu in my player mode. Have fun! :D
TessellatedMind

Postby [JM] on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 am

wade12 wrote:Thanks soo much!!!I got 1 question tough.How does the fouls work? I tried to put 1 value:nothing.I tried to put 0 value:nothing.Plz answer :bowdown:

For fouls, it's not a simple 0 or 1. You have to change the sliders and freeze the values. The fouls slider uses something called a floating point, which is basically like decimal values for that emulate another number.

tyblos wrote:

If there's only three options, I believe that it is changing between the values 0, 1, and 2. I'll go and check it out.

TessellatedMind wrote:Actually you can modify all these, in the settings menu in my player mode. Have fun! :D

I just noticed that some of these are actually in the My Player settings. I guess I never checked out the available settings for My Player. :D
[JM]

Postby TeamDirk on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 am

I found the code using Association mode. Similarly to Association mode, you have to choose the number of games prior to starting your My Player. Basically, you have to choose the option at the main menu before going to My Player. I'm gonna see if it would work while heading into the 2nd season. At the moment, I'm at March 16. It's gonna be a while since I have like 5 key games within a 2 week span. So, I'll give you a heads up.

[/quote]

It works !! :D ... I made the change to 58 games during my 1st season (~game 46), but still had to play all 82 games. Now the 2nd season is like I wanted 58 games long.

Thank you so much again! (Y)
TeamDirk

Postby eddiesun on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 am

thanks mate
eddiesun

Postby Sportsgamer on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:34 am

Given that you have some skill in finding the codes, would you mind helping me find how to rechange player height?
Sportsgamer

Postby [JM] on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:05 am

So far, I have been able to find all the addresses for everything under "Coach Settings", but I haven't tested them yet in My Player. Unfortunately, I am struggling to find any of the addresses involving Player Attributes, Tendencies, Height, Weight, etc.
[JM]

Postby keensoul on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi,
I have a doubt, when you modify sliders you have cpu and user sliders; if you are playing MY PLAYER, user sliders affect my player and my teamates? or just my player? or cp sliders affects everyone but me?

On the other hand, i m playing a PF and im at falf season and i would like to change some playing settings with tsearch in order to make game more realistic (huge 3pts% and 2pts% and crap defense playing overall), any codes avaliable to change this sliders yet?

Thanks in advance
keensoul

Postby aotl on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:38 pm

wade12 wrote:Thanks soo much!!!I got 1 question tough.How does the fouls work? I tried to put 1 value:nothing.I tried to put 0 value:nothing.Plz answer :bowdown:

I was new to this also, the game sliders are on the main menu(not my player menu) and that is where you do the adjusting. Here is link on how to do it with 2k10 but it's the same for 2k12. However, the game sliders under 2k12 are options>my nba>game sliders.

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=72582
aotl

Postby [JM] on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:20 pm

keensoul wrote:Hi,
I have a doubt, when you modify sliders you have cpu and user sliders; if you are playing MY PLAYER, user sliders affect my player and my teamates? or just my player? or cp sliders affects everyone but me?

On the other hand, i m playing a PF and im at falf season and i would like to change some playing settings with tsearch in order to make game more realistic (huge 3pts% and 2pts% and crap defense playing overall), any codes avaliable to change this sliders yet?

Thanks in advance

CPU sliders affect the opposing team, while the user sliders affect you and your team. FG% might be high based on your sliders. If your inside, mid range, outside, and 3PT shot success are high, the FG% is going to be high. If you are referring to the CPU percentages being high, you might want to turn down their shot success. All of the codes needed for changing the overall game play have been provided. You just have to do some research or experiment on what suits your style. Try going to http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-sliders/, some of the people there have created sliders and you can build on that. :D
[JM]

Postby [JM] on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Sportsgamer wrote:Given that you have some skill in finding the codes, would you mind helping me find how to rechange player height?

I found the memory address for changing player height. It's at address 01401188, it's a float value and 2K uses the metric system for player height. For example, a 6' 8" player would be 2.03m tall. Enter 203 as the value.
[JM]

Postby blazinskillz on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:50 pm

I a noob I know, but I cannot find the gameplay slider, i see everything else...what am i doing wrong?
blazinskillz

Postby Cloudeh on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Um, did you remove some of the settings? cause none of the options in the screenshots are in the latest file
Cloudeh

Postby JohnWall1 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:25 pm

blazinskillz wrote:I a noob I know, but I cannot find the gameplay slider, i see everything else...what am i doing wrong?

Yeah me too man! I see the config settings but where is the sliders file?
JohnWall1

Postby Sportsgamer on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks a lot, will try it out later
Sportsgamer

Postby omega_x on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:33 am

The NBA2k12 Sliders are missing man.Hope you can reupload it. :|
omega_x

Postby David James on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:08 am

where is sliders?
rar-file name "NBA 2K12 Gameplay+Coach+Other"/ Where is sliders? :)
David James

Postby Nightfly67 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 am

And chance the memory address to change teams in MyPlayer can be found? Getting tired of playing for the Wizards...
Nightfly67

Postby wade12 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:08 am

[JM] wrote:

For fouls, it's not a simple 0 or 1. You have to change the sliders and freeze the values. The fouls slider uses something called a floating point, which is basically like decimal values for that emulate another number.[quote="[JM]"]
So your saying that the fouls dont work?Or im such a dumbass,and i dont know nothing about computers.
wade12

Postby BD1899 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:18 am

This find makes My Player 110% better! So tired of having to deal with all the stupid trades the CPU makes. Think I'll make a new My Player to take advantage of this since my team has already suffered from horrible trade logic. Thanks! :bowdown:

Original image by freshcontrast
BD1899

Postby Nightfly67 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:33 am

wade12 wrote:So your saying that the fouls dont work?Or im such a dumbass,and i dont know nothing about computers.

He means that you have to freeze the injury sliders. So when you change the injury slider to what you want it as, you freeze the value.
Nightfly67

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12