1997-THX FOR SUPPORT THESE LAST 3 YEARS SEE YOU AROUND NLSC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 1997-THX FOR SUPPORT THESE LAST 3 YEARS SEE YOU AROUND N

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:39 am

rickiu wrote:That Patch is absolutely the most epic one with heart of loving 90`s basketball!!! :D

What I `d like to say is `Thank You`, `Thank You for all you guys`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only concern is that if that wonderful patch can be used in coming 2k12?????
:?:

Thank you, and we hope so (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 am

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TOO, I HOPE LOL. CAUSE BY LOOKING AT DA graphics AND GAMEPLAY ON 2K12, THERE IS NOTHING TOO DIFFERENT ABOUT IT. AY STOMP, IM BOUT TO GO TO GAMES N THANGS AND PRE ORDER MY SHIT BRO LOL. THX AGAIN 4 THIS MOD BRO, IM NOT A LAKER FAN BUT I FINALLY SAW THE LAKERS HANDLE UTAH IN THE PLAYOFFS LOL.
RayHoops1

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:36 am

rayhoops1 wrote:WE SHOULD BE ABLE TOO, I HOPE LOL. CAUSE BY LOOKING AT DA graphics AND GAMEPLAY ON 2K12, THERE IS NOTHING TOO DIFFERENT ABOUT IT. AY STOMP, IM BOUT TO GO TO GAMES N THANGS AND PRE ORDER MY SHIT BRO LOL. THX AGAIN 4 THIS MOD BRO, IM NOT A LAKER FAN BUT I FINALLY SAW THE LAKERS HANDLE UTAH IN THE PLAYOFFS LOL.

lol yeah but remember in the 90's the Jazz handled the Lakers ever year when Kobe was on the team up until 2000 hahaha VS the jazz, (announcer) Kobe has the ball 6 seconds on the clock Kobe pulls up for a three pointer, AWWWWW HE MISSSSSED IT HE MISSSSSED IT, following year (announcer) Kobe has the ball this looks familiar Kobe pulls up for the jumper HE AIRS BALLS IT AGAIN HE MISSSSSED IT AGAIN, well at least he had the balls to take the shot :lol:
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:14 am

LMAO. YEAH EXACTLY DAWG!!!! KOBE WAS LIKE IM TAKING EDDIE JONES SPOT SO IM GONNA TAKE THESE LAST JUMPERS TO PROVE I SHOULD BE PLAYING MORE LOL. THAT MATCHUP WAS SO SIMILIAR TO THE BULLS PISTONS MATCH UP IN THE LATE 80'S. I KNEW ONE DAY THE LAKERS WAS GONNA CATCH UTAH SOONER THAN LATER CAUSE THE LAKERS HAD A SQUAD MAN FOREAL. I WISH THERE WAS A 89-90 MOD SO I CAN PLAY WITH MY BULLS AND FINALLY KILL THE PISTONS INSTEAD OF WAITING TILL 91 TO DO IT LOL.
RayHoops1

Postby rickiu on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:40 pm

I played with the addictive MOD for more than 5 hours last nigth! :D

But I realise 1 thing !

The general design of the HOME COURT of the Hornets and the Raptors is quite different from the orginal one in 1997`s one.

By the way, anyone can tell me why can`t I post the attached pictures properly?? :?: The one posted here are in jpg and png format...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rickiu

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:20 pm

rickiu wrote:I played with the addictive MOD for more than 5 hours last nigth! :D

But I realise 1 thing !

The general design of the HOME COURT of the Hornets and the Raptors is quite different from the orginal one in 1997`s one.

By the way, anyone can tell me why can`t I post the attached pictures properly?? :?: The one posted here are in jpg and png format...

Thats because we didn't have people that could really do the hex editing that they did for our mod last year, if you downloaded last years mod you would notice that the courts were correct, so this was not done on purpose its all we could get, lol if someone dont know how the courts looked back then they probably shouldn't be making this mod lol thx for letting me know though but yeah it was impossible this year (Y) also the hornets court had a honey comb design in the key area in 97 so that pic is incorrect :D
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby rickiu on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:44 pm

StompTheCourt wrote:
rickiu wrote:I played with the addictive MOD for more than 5 hours last nigth! :D

But I realise 1 thing !

Thats because we didn't have people that could really do the hex editing that they did for our mod last year, if you downloaded last years mod you would notice that the courts were correct, so this was not done on purpose its all we could get, lol if someone dont know how the courts looked back then they probably shouldn't be making this mod lol thx for letting me know though but yeah it was impossible this year (Y) also the hornets court had a honey comb design in the key area in 97 so that pic is incorrect :D

OH, YES!!!!! :applaud: (Y) There was a HONEY COMB there in the key area!!!!!! I just can`t express it in english cux i m not an english native speaker! I liked that Honey Comb VERY VERY much, though i was a Bulls Fan :cheeky:

So, is it possible to use the correct court of Hornet in 2k10 into 2k11
?? :?: :?:
rickiu

Postby StompTheCourt on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 am

rickiu wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:

But I realise 1 thing !

OH, YES!!!!! :applaud: (Y) There was a HONEY COMB there in the key area!!!!!! I just can`t express it in english cux i m not an english native speaker! I liked that Honey Comb VERY VERY much, though i was a Bulls Fan :cheeky:

No it is not or I would have done it already sorry friend
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby rickiu on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 pm

StompTheCourt wrote:
rickiu wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:

But I realise 1 thing !

No it is not or I would have done it already sorry friend

Nevermind, my friend! This MOD is great enough for 2k11!!
Let`s add these home courts in 2k12 when you guys have time (given that this MOD can be used in 2k12, i badly hope it can.. :oops: ) (Y)!!! Too awesome :D :D :bowdown:
rickiu

Postby wtferrell on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 am

Is there a torrent file for this? I don't want to take that long to redownload this since I bought a new PC. Can't wait to get this up and going again.
wtferrell

Postby StompTheCourt on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 am

wtferrell wrote:Is there a torrent file for this? I don't want to take that long to redownload this since I bought a new PC. Can't wait to get this up and going again.

Sorry bro there is not.
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby wtferrell on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:11 pm

No problems. I'm downloading it again from nba2kmods. Only 20 minutes left. Great work again on this mod brotha.

I don't suppose you know an easy way to put a RC Vince Carter on the Raptors with this mod do you? I want to go back and play as the Raps, but have VC leave UNC after 1 year, and get put on the Raps, haha. I'm bored, waiting for 2k12 to come out. I'm all "Jordan'ed" out with the 1992 mod.
wtferrell

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Just a little upgrade on the portraits in reguards to STC and the crew of this mod. I added a portrait for Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf. This is for the picky hoop heads lol. It was hard finding a good quality photo of Mahmoud, so i did the best i could with a bad quality photo. It's hard to get a good one of this man in America since he never stood up during the National Anthem lol, anyway here it is.....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zvegam
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 pm

In reguard to STC and the crew again, i made a prime ticket, KCAL 9 dornas for the Lakers for the picky hoop heads as well. Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fw3s53
RayHoops1

Postby StormsWarning on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:56 am

rayhoops1 wrote:In reguard to STC and the crew again, i made a prime ticket, KCAL 9 dornas for the Lakers for the picky hoop heads as well. Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fw3s53

nice work bro ty for these.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:17 pm

(Y) No Prob big dawg!
RayHoops1

Postby StompTheCourt on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 am

wtferrell wrote:No problems. I'm downloading it again from nba2kmods. Only 20 minutes left. Great work again on this mod brotha.

I don't suppose you know an easy way to put a RC Vince Carter on the Raptors with this mod do you? I want to go back and play as the Raps, but have VC leave UNC after 1 year, and get put on the Raps, haha. I'm bored, waiting for 2k12 to come out. I'm all "Jordan'ed" out with the 1992 mod.

I can create him for you and put him on the raptors, you said you wanted him to be young 1 year out of UNC?
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 am

Ray Allen CF. Skin tight fade that he sported in 97. Hope you like.

http://imageshack.us/g/594/nba2k112011092718494951.png/

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iraanc
RayHoops1

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:18 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:Ray Allen CF. Skin tight fade that he sported in 97. Hope you like.

http://imageshack.us/g/594/nba2k112011092718494951.png/

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iraanc

Sweet thx brotha hope you can help next year :wink:
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh yeah fasho sho bro, I can be a help in anyway I could! (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:59 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:Oh yeah fasho sho bro, I can be a help in anyway I could! (Y)

(Y) (Y) (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby Culture Games on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:51 am

if anyone can help me edit portraits PM me, im working on something
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:33 am

Alwaysblack is trying to send vl@d money to motivate him to get started on reditor as soon as 2k12 comes out (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby RayHoops1 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:17 am

(Y) SOUNDS GOOD MY DUDE (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I KNOW 12 IS OUT IN 3 DAYS, BUT IM STILL HAVING A LITTLE FUN WITH 2K11 BEFORE IT DIES. HERE IS A OLD SCHOOL NBA ON TNT SCOREBOARD, MENU, AND HALFTIME THEME. ENJOY HOOP HEADS!

http://imageshack.us/g/5/nba2k112011100119503219.png/

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/2DH7 ... umONwh2J8Y
RayHoops1

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding