NBA Live 10 (Xbox 360) Go to moves help

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

NBA Live 10 (Xbox 360) Go to moves help

Postby DiggyDiggyDoc on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Hello, I know its way to late to ask such types of questions about Go to moves, but if somebody can provide me some help about how to perform them i would really apreciate that.I looked into NBA Live 08 go to moves thread, but could'nt find out how to perform Post turnaround shot Go to moves for example : Kevin Garnett shimy turnaround shot, Elton Brand turnaround when he bends he's knees while up in the air etc. Also I am not able to perform Stojakovic nor Bibby running jumpshots.I saw the videos about Go to moves uploaded by Pastapadre but I did'nt manage to pullof any of those Turnaround Go to moves. Do you actualy just Backdown and press the shot button to do it, or you should flick the left stick away from the basket or left or right, maybe diagnal left or right (like with Dwayne Wade stepback jumper) while posting up? Also I don't know how to perform running jump with Stojakovic or Bibby, when i run left or right they just doing a basic Driffter to the left or right. I am really confused about that :?
DiggyDiggyDoc

Re: NBA Live 10 (Xbox 360) Go to moves help

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:13 am

NBA Live 10 doesn't contain any Go To Moves, as far as I'm aware. They were a big feature in NBA Live 08, they were still around but not really promoted or built upon in NBA Live 09 and seem to be gone in NBA Live 10.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby DiggyDiggyDoc on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Thanks for the reply Andrew. I also thought that they were gone in NBA Live 10, but I was able to pullof Micheal Redd, Dwayne Wade, Chris Paul Go to moves from NBA Live 08 e.t.c; except from Post Turnarounds, and running jumpshots Go to moves. Whats realy confusing is that i saw the Go to moves option in Edit player and Create player. There where various Go to moves packages, including some new one that wasn't in previous NBA Lives: Mike Bibbys, and Stojakovic i guess, that's why i was asking about them, but if they are not there then Oh well. Anyway thanks and sorry for my bad English
DiggyDiggyDoc

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 pm

I could be wrong then, there could be a few left in the game that do work. There definitely hasn't been much emphasis on them since NBA Live 08 though and those that are in the game should be executed in pretty much the same way (direction plus shoot button). Sorry I can't be more specific than that!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby DiggyDiggyDoc on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks anyway Andrew, this is my first NBA Live by the way since NBA Live 08 on PC, i was just curious how to pull them of so it would add some variety to my game :wink:
DiggyDiggyDoc

Return to NBA Live 10