Need some help!

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

Need some help!

Postby kg54mvp on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Ok I am the timberwolves in the 09-10 season for nba live 10. i am currently 15-40 and i cant stand it. here is my team
al jefferson
kevin love
corey brewer
quentin richardson
jonny flynn
ryan gomes
bobby brown
pecherov
wayne ellington
alando tucker

Ok and also Al jefferson is rated a 90 and is only averaging 6.4 points per game! i did the rotations right and boosted his likelihood to shoot and no luck. What do o do with the team!?! I dont like to trade away alot of players and my core for the future is flynn brewer love and maybe jefferson
kg54mvp

Re: Need some help!

Postby Cleveland wins on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:15 am

kg54mvp wrote:Ok I am the timberwolves in the 09-10 season for nba live 10. i am currently 15-40 and i cant stand it. here is my team
al jefferson
kevin love
corey brewer
quentin richardson
jonny flynn
ryan gomes
bobby brown
pecherov
wayne ellington
alando tucker

Ok and also Al jefferson is rated a 90 and is only averaging 6.4 points per game! i did the rotations right and boosted his likelihood to shoot and no luck. What do o do with the team!?! I dont like to trade away alot of players and my core for the future is flynn brewer love and maybe jefferson

What game are you using? When you said you boosted Al Jefferson's ability to shoot, do you mean did you train him? He improved in his midrange shooting? I think you need to boost your teams defense through training if they're not already there, If i were doing this team, i develope Kevin Loves three point shot so he can spread the floor and his shot blocking.

Also i'd develop Bobby Brown and Wayne Elington quite a bit as well. You should develope Brown's midrange and three point shot, and boost Ellington's stealing, midrange, three point shot as well. You need more offense and defense to your team which you can get through training.

By the way are you playing or simulating? Also make Jonny Flynn into an all around player, meaning, offensive player and defender, i think the main thing this team needs is more defense, so maybe if you don't already have any, get some defensive minded assists, hope this helps.

Remember its not really the overall of the player, its the individual stats, its good that you turned Al Jefferson into a 90 overall, but that's not the important thing. If you're playing, maybe you should adjust your sliders a bit.
Cleveland wins

Postby rise on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:26 am

Maybe you are 15-40 because you're playing as the T-Wolves. :roll: :lol:
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby kg54mvp on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:26 am

ok thank you clevland wins. NBA LIVE 10, and before I started my dynasty I raised Jeffersons dna shooting percentages and likelihood to shoot mid range. Thank you I need to use the training acadamy more and build my players. You are right. I simulate about half and play half
kg54mvp

Return to NBA Live 10