Works done here.will be leaving for strobe!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K9 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Works done here.will be leaving for strobe!

Postby natche21 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:07 am

just ignore them fadz hehe see you in strobe (Y) (Y)
San Antonio SPURS 1999 2003 2005 2007 2014 NBA Champions
natche21

Re: Fadz *UPDATED COURTS* CHICAGO BULLS RELEASED!!!!! CAVS NEXT!

Postby SkyLine03LT on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 pm

fadz wrote:Lol....Retard...keep crying buddy :mrgreen:

It's too bad there's no Facepalm 3, because that's as dumb as it gets from ur side. Why don't you go to your corner and pretend to be a waterfall, if you're lucky somebody will come and save you from drowning in ur own tears. And quit the "Knight of the cable" shit. Now it's obvious that u aint nothing but a cocksucker fag. You say you're going to ur forums, and not staying here? Why not do that for real? What's w/ all that drama?
SkyLine03LT
Walrus

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 pm

oi guys. im gonna be completely honest with the both of you.. your both fighting over a game and patches.. this is why i dont fight often with people like this.. cos i think.. wow.. its not my game that im patching and it sure as hell not worth fighting over so..

CALM DOWN.. make up and be done with it..

no need for the hate from either party.. lol. we just want to make the game better. and thats it. its both sides of the arguments fault.. cos one kept it going then the next kept it going. so yas as bad as eachother.. but thing is.. i dont mind either of you. I mean.. i respect both of you ok!? so no love loss and if yas fight with me i will just ignore yas haha. you know why.. cos it takes guts to ignore.. so just ignore eachother, agree to disagree and move on :)

thats my input love it hate it i dont care (Y)
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby SkyLine03LT on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:00 pm

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:oi guys. im gonna be completely honest with the both of you.. your both fighting over a game and patches.. this is why i dont fight often with people like this.. cos i think.. wow.. its not my game that im patching and it sure as hell not worth fighting over so..

no need for the hate from either party.. lol. we just want to make the game better. and thats it. its both sides of the arguments fault.. cos one kept it going then the next kept it going. so yas as bad as eachother.. but thing is.. i dont mind either of you. I mean.. i respect both of you ok!? so no love loss and if yas fight with me i will just ignore yas haha. you know why.. cos it takes guts to ignore.. so just ignore eachother, agree to disagree and move on :)

This fight was not over a game. I gave him a notice, didn't want to offend anybody (I don't think anybody would get offended by this) and he started to go wild over nothing. Of course nobody likes to be called retard and everything, so fadz is the one who gotta read your post over and over again to realize that everything you wrote was right. Honestly I just had one big laugh out of this situation. I never thought that some people are so in love with themselves...
Last edited by SkyLine03LT on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkyLine03LT
Walrus

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:04 pm

every neeeds to take deep breaths and just keep it cool. :)

thats all i can say. we are all here to have fun :) (Y) (Y)
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11

Postby fadz on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:00 am

Last edited by fadz on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
fadz

Postby MacGyver666 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:04 am

fadz wrote:
MacGyver666 wrote:Hey Man! I think you should give credits for my floor textures that you´re using. (At least! Once you used it without mine or Klaidux's permission).

Cheers

Are they your floor textures or his? im confused,il credit him for them as i just seen few pictures of his work and they look similar,i havnt seen any of your floor textures :|,like i said before i havn't downloaded these textures off these forums,so if i need to credit someone for using these floor textures,credits go out to them.

It´s that everyone wants credit... i want, 'cause i did this floor textures! I've made the floor textures for klaidux's courts, infact i did some of that courts, we were working togheter on it. It doesn't matter where you downloaded the court you based on, if it came from some modder from here, you must have his permission to modify his work, or AT LEAST give him credits for that. Once i did this floor textures, i can easily recognize it. So it´s not similar to Klaidux's floor textures (my textures) IT IS those textures. Everyone on this forum can tell you that.
MacGyver666

Postby fadz on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 am

SkyLine03LT wrote:
flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:oi guys. im gonna be completely honest with the both of you.. your both fighting over a game and patches.. this is why i dont fight often with people like this.. cos i think.. wow.. its not my game that im patching and it sure as hell not worth fighting over so..

This fight was not over a game. I gave him a notice, didn't want to offend anybody (I don't think anybody would get offended by this) and he started to go wild over nothing. Of course nobody likes to be called retard and everything, so fadz is the one who gotta read your post over and over again to realize that everything you wrote was right. Honestly I just had one big laugh out of this situation. I never thought that some people are so in love with themselves...

I wont fire back anything too nasty that will make you suicidal again,for future references dont police forums,we dont have Mods for no reason,let them do there job,as for credit,il credit and thank anyone who i deem deserves the credit,when i downloaded these courts they had no patchers name to go by,and why the hell would i go as far as too find out who done them if i didnt even download them from here,i thought i was doing this community a favour by spending 6 hours a night patching one stadium at a time,but people like you swing by and wreck it for the rest because i SHOULD OF KNOWN who's floor textures they were? Im done here and so is my work,thank yourself for the inconvenience caused to the rest because this had nothing to do with a game at all,its got to do with morons like you policing forums,when your duty is to download the patches and put up and shutup.
Last edited by fadz on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
fadz

Postby fadz on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:10 am

MacGyver666 wrote:
fadz wrote:
MacGyver666 wrote:Hey Man! I think you should give credits for my floor textures that you´re using. (At least! Once you used it without mine or Klaidux's permission).

Cheers

Are they your floor textures or his? im confused,il credit him for them as i just seen few pictures of his work and they look similar,i havnt seen any of your floor textures :|,like i said before i havn't downloaded these textures off these forums,so if i need to credit someone for using these floor textures,credits go out to them.

It´s that everyone wants credit... i want, 'cause i did this floor textures! I've made the floor textures for klaidux's courts, infact i did some of that courts, we were working togheter on it. It doesn't matter where you downloaded the court you based on, if it came from some modder from here, you must have his permission to modify his work, or AT LEAST give him credits for that. Once i did this floor textures, i can easily recognize it. So it´s not similar to Klaidux's floor textures (my textures) IT IS those textures. Everyone on this forum can tell you that.

I couldnt care less really with what you have done,when i downloaded these patches months ago,they had no Names of who patched them,and use expect me to go through every forum just to credit who the fuck done them? mate get yourself a life because i sure do have one...rather then spending my time looking for who has done a 5 min patch on a floor texture,if you want to scroll through every forum just to find out whos done a mod,then good for you,i will not unless theres a patchers name with it. No need to worry anymore,my mods wont be posted here any further,so breathe and sleep easier at night buddy (Y)
fadz

Postby MacGyver666 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:22 am

fadz wrote:I wont fire back anything too nasty that will make you suicidal again,for future references dont police forums,we dont have Mods for no reason,let them do there job,as for credit,il credit and thank anyone who i deem deserves the credit,when i downloaded these courts they had no patchers name to go by

When you download piracy, means you don't have to pay either, but that doesn´t mean you're doing the right thing.

fadz wrote:and why the hell would i go as far as too find out who done them if i didnt even download them from here,

You don't have to, but once i recognize it and told you that this is my work, AND you saw for youself that it has been in our thread (Klaidux/MacGyver) way before you download, so you got the information you needed to credit who did that work.

fadz wrote:i thought i was doing this community a favour by spending 6 hours a night patching one stadium at a time,but people like you swing by and wreck it for the rest because i SHOULD OF KNOWN who's floor textures they were? Im done here and so is my work,thank yourself for the inconvenience caused to the rest.

And you ARE doing us a favour making your mod like us. The only thing im telling you is that, once you know now who did the work you've based on, you sould then give credits for his work. I never denied anybody who asked me to use my work on their mods i won't do it to you either. You can continue your work, just remember to write credits for them who just like you did, spended hours and nights making a mod that looks so good that you've based your work on it. And im not talking about my work only, but all modders on NLSC.

Peace man!
Cheers
MacGyver666

Postby MacGyver666 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:27 am

fadz wrote:I couldnt care less really with what you have done,when i downloaded these patches months ago,they had no Names of who patched them,and use expect me to go through every forum just to credit who the fuck done them? mate get yourself a life because i sure do have one...rather then spending my time looking for who has done a 5 min patch on a floor texture,if you want to scroll through every forum just to find out whos done a mod,then good for you,i will not unless theres a patchers name with it. No need to worry anymore,my mods wont be posted here any further,so breathe and sleep easier at night buddy (Y)

Man, i think you're too upset with a simple thing. This question about credits for anybodys work had been discussed for way too long on this forum. And much advised by the moderators. So quit the drama, put on the credits, and keep your work. Just simple as that. :wink: (Y)

Cheers
MacGyver666

Postby Angelo on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 am

This has got to end ...
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby J@3 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 am

What the fuck is strobe? Don't answer, I don't care. I can't believe I read through this mess, but from what I can gather from the semi literate rantings throughout you're all going to some other forum and this thread is now useless so before you kill any more of my braincells I think it's time for it to be locked.
J@3

Previous

Return to NBA 2K9 Modding