Best 7 teams off Euroleague for NBA 2k9 - SOON

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K9 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Best 7 teams off Euroleague for NBA 2k9 - SOON

Postby peris7 on Fri May 01, 2009 5:50 am

the patch will not be out tomorow,you will see that,i am sure about it,there is no screenshot for months...
peris7

Postby Misko~Kocic on Fri May 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Do you know how to edit...No you dont...Do you you know who is working on this patch, you know:ONLY ME...ONLY ME....so please be patient...i m at end of the work....I m working alone and you are asking from me to finnish a patch in one month, patch who 3 people can only finnish in 1 month,and 1 people like me you calculate needs 3 months then to finish him, but i made it to made patch in 2 months....I will release patch soon....when i wanted...i finished him , i fix arenas....but i dont wana to relase him becouse you dont respect my work.....I will post soon some video of me playing Barcelona - Cska or something like that to see that patch is finished and you will not play it becouse you are so bastards....and i will think will i release patch....I will soon give the patch for good boys...like Uros,5 kings, balika...and other bastards will only can jerk on himself....XD
Misko~Kocic

Postby peris7 on Fri May 01, 2009 10:21 pm

release the patch whenever you want and you have finished it,but dont tell that it is going to be released on 1st May or 1st April becasue then everybody say that {tomorrow is the big day etc} and they wait about your patch.that is the reason i told that before..if you want release when its ready..
peris7

Postby LAL_KB24 on Fri May 01, 2009 11:00 pm

pls screenshot miski !!
LAL_KB24

Postby drkoo111 on Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Misko~Kocic wrote:Do you know how to edit...No you dont...Do you you know who is working on this patch, you know:ONLY ME...ONLY ME....so please be patient...i m at end of the work....I m working alone and you are asking from me to finnish a patch in one month, patch who 3 people can only finnish in 1 month,and 1 people like me you calculate needs 3 months then to finish him, but i made it to made patch in 2 months....I will release patch soon....when i wanted...i finished him , i fix arenas....but i dont wana to relase him becouse you dont respect my work.....I will post soon some video of me playing Barcelona - Cska or something like that to see that patch is finished and you will not play it becouse you are so bastards....and i will think will i release patch....I will soon give the patch for good boys...like Uros,5 kings, balika...and other bastards will only can jerk on himself....XD

Misko you are gay
NBA-Where amazing happens
drkoo111

Postby teo7 on Sat May 02, 2009 12:16 am

Misko dont listen drkoo(he is a noob),when u finish the patch release it.i believe it will be perfect

I hope today my team olympiakos will win panathinaikos :cool:
teo7

Postby drkoo111 on Sat May 02, 2009 12:17 am

teo7 wrote:Misko dont listen drkoo(he is a noob),when u finish the patch release it.i believe it will be perfect

I hope today my team olympiakos will win panathinaikos :cool:

Teo you are gay
drkoo111

Postby l4co8 on Sat May 02, 2009 12:34 am

shut up drkoo
Last edited by l4co8 on Sat May 02, 2009 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
l4co8

Postby drkoo111 on Sat May 02, 2009 1:07 am

l4co8 wrote:drkoo you're gay :D

I know :P :P
drkoo111

Postby Misko~Kocic on Sat May 02, 2009 1:23 am

Patch is finished,but i dont wana to release him becouse i got some many critics....And i dont like that any is bulshiting on me....So i will give the link to good boys who dont bulshit on me and INSTALATION will be simple....but you will need to be online when you instaling the patch...and when you instaling before i give you a link to patch i will make a list of people, good people who i m giving the patch....and when is list finish i will make instalation...only who is on tha list will be imposlibile to instal patch.....becouse i will add yours ip on instalation and when you are instaling you must be online becouse instalation will check your id and if your id is on a list i made you will be able to instal patch....Like stream....but very simple.....

Anyone who want a patch pm me....I will check you and make a list....Last date for list is thursday....and patch will be released in friday....
Misko~Kocic

Postby JaoSming on Sat May 02, 2009 1:48 am

l4co8, drkoo111, cut it out
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby panoulos on Sat May 02, 2009 1:52 am

Misko~Kocic wrote:Patch is finished,but i dont wana to release him becouse i got some many critics....And i dont like that any is bulshiting on me....So i will give the link to good boys who dont bulshit on me and INSTALATION will be simple....but you will need to be online when you instaling the patch...and when you instaling before i give you a link to patch i will make a list of people, good people who i m giving the patch....and when is list finish i will make instalation...only who is on tha list will be imposlibile to instal patch.....becouse i will add yours ip on instalation and when you are instaling you must be online becouse instalation will check your id and if your id is on a list i made you will be able to instal patch....Like stream....but very simple.....

Anyone who want a patch pm me....I will check you and make a list....Last date for list is thursday....and patch will be released in friday....

hey misko don't listen to anyone about the release date!we trust you and i think it's worth the waiting...!!!
panoulos

Postby Spider195 on Sat May 02, 2009 2:32 am

drkoo111 you need to show some respect for people like Misko and understand his sacrifice to make this patch.
Misko done great job by HIMSELF and all posts is just like yours....we should be happy he don't quit this patch looong time ago.
Spider195

Postby Becio on Sat May 02, 2009 3:14 am

ei Misko... don't forget about me... I'm a good one... :D... I left you work... waiting in silence in these months... I hope to play your patch soon...
Becio

Postby stefke on Sat May 02, 2009 3:18 am

Misko sta da radimo mi sto nemamo net na kompu na kom se igramo kako mi da instaliramo patch? Pusti ove sto prozivaju ko ih jebe... Sta te briga za njih... Ja cekam patch mesecima i sad treba da me zajebu ovi hejteri.. Budi covek i daj normalan link. I just sead something to misko i dont want to translate it..
stefke

Postby Ribos on Sat May 02, 2009 4:07 am

It's really shame that people don't understand how difficult is to make a patch especially when you're alone...! Continue your good work Misko, your patch will be surely great!!!
And when you finish it remember me! I would love to play this great game with my team(Olympiacos)!
Ribos

Postby juza1971 on Sat May 02, 2009 5:26 am

hi misko...could you contact me via PM? thx mate appreciate your hard work. (Y)
juza1971

Postby marin_bar on Sat May 02, 2009 7:03 am

Yeah,can't wait to play,my congratulations Misko
marin_bar

Postby anders on Sat May 02, 2009 7:13 am

Very good job Misko :applaud:
anders

Postby cs-alex on Sat May 02, 2009 7:22 am

Misko you're great!Because only you are working on patch..I know how it's difficult to work on patch alone(worked on FIFA patches)sorry for lammer question what is PM???Because I realy want to play euroleague on my 2K and only YOU could give it to me
cs-alex

Postby filipfg on Sat May 02, 2009 9:12 am

care ispadni veci od ovih debila koji su te lamovali i daj link lepo kao covek.

jer neces ti nista njih promeniti na taj nacin.

lepo daj link pa da svi mozemo da igramo i da iznosimo kritike da bi se taj patch poboljsao i da svi pomognu sada kolko mogu

pozdrav
filipfg

Postby ilias on Sat May 02, 2009 2:00 pm

im waiting.. :D
ilias

Postby l4co8 on Sat May 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Yeah good job :applaud: ...Misko can you give us some screenshots?or video?
l4co8

Postby LAL_KB24 on Sat May 02, 2009 4:34 pm

[quote="Misko~Kocic"]Patch is finished,but i dont wana to release him becouse i got some many critics....And i dont like that any is bulshiting on me....So i will give the link to good boys who dont bulshit on me and INSTALATION will be simple....but you will need to be online when you instaling the patch...and when you instaling before i give you a link to patch i will make a list of people, good people who i m giving the patch....and when is list finish i will make instalation...only who is on tha list will be imposlibile to instal patch.....becouse i will add yours ip on instalation and when you are instaling you must be online becouse instalation will check your id and if your id is on a list i made you will be able to instal patch....Like stream....but very simple.....

Good Job Misko (Y) :bowdown: your GOD :applaud:
LAL_KB24

Postby eda on Sat May 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Misko~Kocic, you're being ridiculous. 'It will be release on April ... Sorry it will be released at the end of April...Sorry it will be released on the 1st of May'. And now (another excuse)'Patch is finished,but i dont wana to release him because i got some many critics'.Muhaha :D (laughing loudly). I think that it's not even close to finish, at least not finished yet and since you don't want to postpone the date (again) - 'i got some many critics' :)
It's just the way I see this.
eda
FIBA 2k FatheR

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K9 Modding